Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
spot the differences

*idiot driver & passenger*

picture taken when the light is red

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
another dude from IAR society (I AM RUSH/Idiotic Arsehole Retard)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
is it an apek / ah sam driver? :biggrin:
Not sure, as i have no time to look as i have to overtake him fast as the bus was on the left lane and that idiot is moving closer to the bus then I won't be able to overtake adi and have to follow that bastard all the way of Jalan Parlimen..so, felt relieved overtaking that bastards while the rest are all stuck behind that idiot..

she run away, i'm failed to stop her, only able to jot down her no plate
U shud have tail her down bro lolz! I wouldn't let any bastards go after banging my precious vehicle...either report police or pay on spot...have adi learn a lesson not to give chance as one of the experience i had was let it go and yet he lan si back to me and kinda threaten that if he got any injury i will remember ur number plate...haih...shud have give him the real "injury" that time...

some morons just donno "ikut kiri kecuali memotong"
MOST OF PPL OSO DUNNO WAT IS FAST LANE & WAT IS NOT....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Hate when that happens.. Too bad our roads are infested with queue-jumpers.. Big vehicle summore!
Is normal lar bros...Malaysia drivers/ shud i say malaysians tend to learn or catch up bad attitude, things or doings better...they just won't learn the good ways that fast..

5115: Lolz! Bro, i know the difference.
1) Motorcycle beside the sunny
2) no more cars on the left junction in front. (there was a traffic before)
3) Best of all, a kid lying down at the rear speaker area lolz! :thefinger:

Aiya bro, that Kepong Crossroad very popular with rule breakers la...that's the crossroad that i mentioned before about the 3rd lane U-Turn lolz! The lane that u r in bro...usually all sorts of fancy U-Turn can be seen lolz! Kepong just gets worse and worse with lots of lousy drivers...

P.S: Bro, I can see that u r driving your Supercharged 280HP Vios right? lolz!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

There is an old aunty in my area drive her kancil only in 1st gear.. When she pass by my house, sounds like a car reversing.. Imagine 1st gear at 25km/h, damn loud right? I wonder if she ever used the 3rd gear in her life before.......
Lolz! I wonder how long her gearbox will last driving like tat lolz! Anyway, i guess she dunno how to drive one lar...kopi 'O' License geh...mana ada ppl drive gear 1 only..even bicycle might be faster than her lolz!:rofl:

i'm ma ah pek loo... driving 60kph, feel so damn kao scary...:slug:
U cannot be lar...driving 160km/h to u is like driving 60km/h only...lolz!:thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
roy_fatboy: Look at my previous post on what I found out about the difference between 2 pictures. There is a kid at the rear glass (rear speaker area) or whatever u call it lolz!

5115: Yes, is very dangerous, one hard break neck also can be broken since there are some head rest there....

Good to know that another good father like 5115. :biggrin:

P.S: Use to do that when i was a kid but kena scolding like mad lolz! :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes... Maybe he can't see the kid at the back there~ :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lolz! Seriously can't see because we don't expect that as I was also focusing on the surroundings instead lolz! Take me quite awhile to spot the main difference...lolz! :biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
don't you agree that it's kinda dangerous to let the kid 'explore' ard the car without buckle up the seat belt?
yeah, it's dangerous..imagine when the car is accelerating and then suddenly brake, the kid will move towards and fall down due to the law of inertia :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah, it's dangerous..imagine when the car is accelerating and then suddenly brake, the kid will move towards and fall down due to the law of inertia :banghead:
Lolz! U must have score an A for English and Physics for SPM. Anyway, when gonna join us for TT at Kepong? :biggrin:

You are from kepong right? or Seremban?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Lolz! U must have score an A for English and Physics for SPM. Anyway, when gonna join us for TT at Kepong? :biggrin:

You are from kepong right? or Seremban?
hahaha..I was from Science class during my secondary, still remember some Physic basics..
I am from Seremban wor :biggrin: