Planning to Get a Skyline R34 GT-T, Plz Suggest

winsonchew

Jan 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all brother..

currently im driving toyota celica 6speed manual

im planning to get a skyline GT-T, but, i dono should i take the tiptronic 4 speed or the manual 5 speed..

anyway.. the tiptronic and manual how much different BHP for the stock engine?

is it the up and down shift button on the steering can change gear faster than manual>? can take over manual transmission?

tiptronic and manual top speed can go how much??..

plz give some comment.. tq all ~~ :listen:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Is all boils to personal taste...some like AT and others like Manual....for city driving, of caused AT is far much better than Manual...as for once in a while having some fun drag with friends...then Manual is better...So...you have to make your own decisions here and after all..you are the one paying and driving the car....

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
for show off only..i think u better go for the tiptronic..or else ur gonna hate it when trap in jams..
for fun at anytime..u know which one :biggrin:

winsonchew

Jan 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
tq for ur all reply.. ~ so far.. the unreg manual unit is very hard to find in the market.. almost all are tiptronic.. ~

do u all know R34 GT-T last batch made is on what years?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I would go with a manual. But ultimately it depends on your preference and usage. Last batch is 2001.

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
is it true bout the production year(2004)? coz they can change dat. better be careful. coz for gtr if not mistaken the last batch was 2002.. dont know bout gtt.(correct me if im wrong) :biggrin:

Jack9531

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Selangor
My friend selling his manual r34-gtt, with original GTR twin turbo engine confersion, and ORIGINAL GTR body parts confersion, the car u ever see in hypertune as racecraft show car in red colour with 19 inch TE37, now is nismo grey colour..
his letting go cheap 135k because he is going to work outside malaysia, pm me if u interested i will send u the picture..
very2 low milage car n very new condition.. lucky one who can get his car.. :listen:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
RB25 NEO engine with twin turbo setup.....the workmanship have to be good oh...or else problems will come later part...heavy duty parts is a must for this engine upgrade as the original configuration is not design to handle such power...correct me if I'm wrong..V Spec..you are the expert in this field! :biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Eh. Me no expert ler.

Jack9531

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Selangor
RB25 NEO engine with twin turbo setup.....the workmanship have to be good oh...or else problems will come later part...heavy duty parts is a must for this engine upgrade as the original configuration is not design to handle such power...correct me if I'm wrong..V Spec..you are the expert in this field! :biggrin:
sory bro, not RB25NEO but my friend engine already RB26, complete R34gtr confersion, he is letting go fast because going aboard soon, if interested just pm me so i can send u the picture..
thanks..

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
sory bro, not RB25NEO but my friend engine already RB26, complete R34gtr confersion, he is letting go fast because going aboard soon, if interested just pm me so i can send u the picture..
thanks..
Wow....converted into 4WD system as well? :confused::confused: Man...he is good!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyboby discribe about mivec computer box code?
such as code 4829-4829 for what and code 7035 for what or what the spec engine?:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience