• Speedworks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Greetings, please vote in this poll for your *OPINION* on the BEST workshop ie. best quality for
extensive work such as complete engine rebuild, setting up ancillaries eg turbos, mapping etc.

So this is for serious work, not just general maintenance on skylines.

Please keep this civilised and let me know if you know any other workshops that could be a contender.

*Disclaimer - this poll is in no way any recommendation on a specific workshop and any results are not reflective of quality of any workshop. Purely for information only.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
gobiz.. you need this... :biggrin:

GT-Auto - Skyline R34-GTR with Garrett GT42R

GT42R... yummy mummy...
tq tq sdf :biggrin:

still havent decided to go single or keep to twins.... only decided on rb30 hehe :nurse:

whatever it is, will send my current 2540s for complete inspection

aiseh...cant wait to come back

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Please could I ask those who voted 'other', can you post the name of the workshop...remember this is a poll of Klang Valley workshops only but you are welcome to post workshops outside of Klang Valley if you have a particularly high opinion of them

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Vote cmng workshop
once you reach cmng workshop with your car and RB30 and all the stuff
it do a magic and make your engine and all the part dissappear in a day
left only the car bare chassis..

hehehehe

Workshop.. nothiing can say which one is good la
it your preference as well your communication with the mechanic and tuner
some workshop can LCLY with you but can damn kaw friendly with other
also your wallet also determine your workshop selection also

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Vote cmng workshop
once you reach cmng workshop with your car and RB30 and all the stuff
it do a magic and make your engine and all the part dissappear in a day
left only the car bare chassis..

hehehehe

Workshop.. nothiing can say which one is good la
it your preference as well your communication with the mechanic and tuner
some workshop can LCLY with you but can damn kaw friendly with other
also your wallet also determine your workshop selection also
of coz cmng is the no.1 top larrr....but too legendary, people takut to go wan... like Mines workshop oso :rofl::rofl: heheheh

About workshops, I know cannot say which one is good...but just want to see what people's opinion are..... got similar poll in gtr UK...quite informative esp. to newbie flers

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
I believe that everyone have their preferences and opinions of a good workshop or mechanic they like working on their cars. End of the day, my money goes to those who appreciate and value that customers ride get on the road with no problems and doesn't cost an arm or leg for their services. Aftermarket parts purchases for skylines depends very much on your spending ability of the owner. I rather buy the parts separately (with lotsa research and price haggling) and get a reputable workshop who knows skylines in the back of their hands to install or repair them.

So my workshop is OTHER (dan lain lain who is not in your list)

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I believe that everyone have their preferences and opinions of a good workshop or mechanic they like working on their cars. End of the day, my money goes to those who appreciate and value that customers ride get on the road with no problems and doesn't cost an arm or leg for their services. Aftermarket parts purchases for skylines depends very much on your spending ability of the owner. I rather buy the parts separately (with lotsa research and price haggling) and get a reputable workshop who knows skylines in the back of their hands to install or repair them.

So my workshop is OTHER (dan lain lain who is not in your list)
Tq...it's a shame that a lot people who voted OTHER did not mention their workshops...it would help inform Skyline owners especially newbies - ie. what their options are.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Reason why i didn't mention the workshop name so that other who didn't share the same experienced of good service like i did, may eventually tell their bad side of story. There is a pro & cons about this since we are talking about the mechanic/workshop rice bowl.

I would rather sit down during TT and chat about it, with so many inputs from the many sifu's then you can make up your mind what's good out there. At least you get to hear the whole experience in one sitting. Just my 2 cents opinion...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Reason why i didn't mention the workshop name so that other who didn't share the same experienced of good service like i did, may eventually tell their bad side of story. There is a pro & cons about this since we are talking about the mechanic/workshop rice bowl.

I would rather sit down during TT and chat about it, with so many inputs from the many sifu's then you can make up your mind what's good out there. At least you get to hear the whole experience in one sitting. Just my 2 cents opinion...
Bro, dont worry hehehe, I made this poll not for random people to comment on the good or bad of a workshop.

In fact, no comments allowed. People are merely asked to name their favourite workshops.

Last time I was in KL, I spent many days & hours around Sunway tuners area. My opinion is even with TT with so many sifus, you won't get a clear picture because everyone will have their own opinions and sometimes vested interest on which garage they will recommend.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya

hail Akentaro!!!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Wah promote kau2.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have seen these new LED lights used for brake lights, but not for signal or reverse. Interested to do one for my car, but my knowledege in LEDs is very limited, close to zero I'd say! Rear light cluster to be modified is from Honda EG hatchback.

Yeah, I know that WRC Sunway sells a rear light cluster set with LED brake lights for EG, but the set looks so bengz! I intend to reuse the original EG hatchback light cluster cover, but with rows of LEDs replacing the bulbs used for brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience