Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
the highway run session during TT is always being a 'torturing' moments for me......dat time I wish my CL9 is on manual tranny :rofl: .....hehehehe

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
me was tortured by my speed cut..hehe.btw last nite damn stim..especially the SMART session...

FornaX

Feb 11, 2006
Torturing ?? I'm the most Tortured !! Not even have a chance to drive my 'R' last nite ....:slug:

spiderman

Apr 26, 2008
Yup..it was a great nite..:driver:12 CL7,1 CL9, n 2 fd2 turn up n not to forget mr Fornex n Amigo7 came
without their R..

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Yup..it was a great nite..:driver:12 CL7,1 CL9, n 2 fd2 turn up n not to forget mr Fornex n Amigo7 came
without their R..
Azril,

That FD2R right?. It's original FD2R or tipu punya?.

Since I'm the late comers to the bridge, I saw both Civic dragged on traffic light. Seemed like both car speed move side-side only. That "FD2R" didn't pulled away that much. That y i thought it just FD2R tipu punya.

spiderman

Apr 26, 2008
Azril,

Since I'm the late comers to the bridge, I saw both Civic dragged on traffic light. Seemed like both car speed move side-side only. That "FD2R" didn't pulled away that much. That y i thought it just FD2R tipu punya.
Fd2R Original...still virgin wit speed cut limiter.

FornaX

Feb 11, 2006
Azril,

Aja, That's real and stock 'FD2R', it's speed cut and the driver just age 22, he's ordinary driver.. the other FD2 is a 'crazy driver', so these two reason coz what you saw on the traffic light .. haha !!

BTW, when is the next TT ? Going to make it at Ipoh or JB ??

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Friends,

Got a friend wanna do a car sticker for us. It's a lower sticker on rear doors, both side. Pic as attached. RM45 per set.

I went to one of the accesories shop at S. ALam last week. Looking for a MP3 player to be intergrated with our 2 in 1 aircond+radio. The pic as attahced. Price per set RM650. Whoever interested, let me know. Maybe if got few, then the price could be lower.

MiOKu

Oct 27, 2005
fornax....
why call me crazy driver??...
i dun drive crazily....
haha....
by the way it is 12 CL7,1 CL9, 1 fd2r and i fd2...

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
guys.....

saw in the news last nite, JPJ aggresively on 'OPS CERMIN GELAP' at this moments. So for those 'VIP' out there, watch ur back ya!!! :biggrin:

jdm_jdm

Feb 24, 2009
Ada halfcut CL9 2002 Type S, 2.4liters, 200ps, 0-60mph: 7.2sec, mileage saja 25k, lampu depan sudah pecak, bumper sudah hilang, fender kemek, airbag koyak, meter, dashboard masih ok lagi, computer box original, extractor mugen, intake dont know what MGupper brand but is carbon fiber, radiator aluminium. Interested pls pm me.

guys,

as topic says, where can i get lubegard lubricant for cars? which shop is selling it around klang valley??