Buying a Lancer Evo?

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
Re: Buying an Lancer Evo?

hello guy i'm new here:wavey: my name hana , next year I want to buy evo. not have
a good knowledge about the evo . thank you for willing to share knowledge with me about evo..
hi hana...dont wait until next year...buy now & no regret...heheheh...:biggrin::biggrin::thefinger:

ladyhana66

Oct 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

hi hana...dont wait until next year...buy now & no regret...heheheh...:biggrin::biggrin::thefinger:
hahaha...cannot buy this year lol , dont have enough money..bcoz i want sambung study automotif , next year will be ok for me..only few month to get the evo..:biggrin:

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Hi guys, I have been reading the posts here since day 1 I found this forum. It is indeed helpful but the market isn't being kind to me.

I have been searching up and down for a manual tranny Evo X, so far I have only found 1 which is from Kajang, unfortunately I have doubts over the AP that they are holding.

Have anyone here ever seen that car? Any feedbacks? Positive or negative?

Much appreciated

normal guy

From Facebook
Dec 25, 2009

to all evo sifu i got question here.....how much 1 time service (change engine oil n etc) cost for evo 7 gta??

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

it depends on what kind of lube u r using...if u using semi syn and change oil filter and top up some fluids....bout rm200 to rm300 will do

if u do full fluid change on all component i.e ayc, acd, gear, brake, engine, coolant, etc...cost you bout rm2000.00 plus/minus.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004

redridinghood,
there is one at naza i think and a few i saw in motortrader recently

normal guy,
for evo best use full synthetic which is every 5,000km.

Dec 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Hi,
Between Evo8 and 9, which one is better? I'm hunting a car right now. Hopefully wif all you opinion might help me to make a decision.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

Hi,
Between Evo8 and 9, which one is better? I'm hunting a car right now. Hopefully wif all you opinion might help me to make a decision.
if you have enough budget, then go for evo 9 as it comes with mivec, titanium fin(turbo) and bilstein shocks.

no matter which version you buy, do set aside about RM 5k cash for maintenance such as changing all belts and fluids (engine, transmission, ayc, brake, coolant) and maybe replace some other wear and tear parts.

hope you get your dream car soon and join us :wavey:

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL

Hi guys, I have been reading the posts here since day 1 I found this forum. It is indeed helpful but the market isn't being kind to me.

I have been searching up and down for a manual tranny Evo X, so far I have only found 1 which is from Kajang, unfortunately I have doubts over the AP that they are holding.

Have anyone here ever seen that car? Any feedbacks? Positive or negative?

Much appreciated
is this the blue one?

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
All poison kaw-kaw.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Here's some cool art you'd probably not understand. French Artist Mega and best buddy of Motorsport Playground CEO, Supremus showcase their recent collabo. Mega Mobile - Longing To Be Knotted Together.

"For his Malaysian exhibition, everybody's favorite frenchman MEGA collaborated with Motorsport Playground in order to create a MegaMobile, with a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience