Evo7 / RVR engine & manual gearbox

Engine and Performance

Evo7 / RVR engine & manual gearbox

viper5965

Oct 6, 2007
I have no idea wich Mitsu 4G63T model the 2WD came with. It was a rare item, it came from Japan transmission only, no attached engine. Seen only 1 so far.

Are U interested in getting the same 4WD manual box for evo4?
oic..ok dude thank for reply.
not,i have already.i`m interested only ori 2wd box.
if some day ur have it can ur pm me?

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
heya avant, do u have only evo 4,5,6,7,8 block only? complete bottom set, because i only have evo 6 engine head, tq, and will the evo 7-8 block fits my gearbox? tq
Hi Kenzo,
Dun have block only at the moment.
Will U consider a complete engine package? selling 3500 only.
Comes with wiring+ECU+turbo+ manifold+intake
Yes....the evo 7 block is compatible for evo 4,5,6,7,8,9

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Hi bro, how much if trade in campro engine with manual gearbox for this engine? complete halfcut for RVR is 5.5k right?
Hi joshua,

I'm selling this complete engine package for RM 3500
The package includes 260hp engine + intake + manifold + TD04 turbo + wiring + ecu + custom paper, all these for RM 3500.

OR

trade-in your Campro + gearbox + ecu + wiring ...... FREE......NO CHARGE AT ALL

[email protected] / 012-283-3635

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Please note that complete engine package is without gearbox, selling 3.5 k

Complete halfcut is with 5-speed manual 4WD gearbox, selling 9 k

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Bro.. did u hv halfcut 4g93T auto for wira?
Only have halfcuts and engines for the newer Waja, Gen2, Neo at the moment....sorry.

EvilGen2

May 7, 2008
Hi joshua,

I'm selling this complete engine package for RM 3500
The package includes 260hp engine + intake + manifold + TD04 turbo + wiring + ecu + custom paper, all these for RM 3500.

OR

trade-in your Campro + gearbox + ecu + wiring ...... FREE......NO CHARGE AT ALL

[email protected] / 012-283-3635

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Please note that complete engine package is without gearbox, selling 3.5 k

Complete halfcut is with 5-speed manual 4WD gearbox, selling 9 k
hi bro, i'm thinking to trade in my campro engine with the rvr engine.. but, can i transplant it at my friend's workshop?? this early morning i'll call u.. :biggrin:

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
hi bro, i'm thinking to trade in my campro engine with the rvr engine.. But, can i transplant it at my friend's workshop?? This early morning i'll call u.. :biggrin:
Yes, we can deliver the rvr to your friend's workshop. Same time pick up your campro engine + other stuff ok.

apai_Ngage

Dec 15, 2004
Bro, any suggestion if I want to transplant a turbo engine into my Waja? I am thinking of ur evo engine. If trade in my old waja engine (non-campro), how much do i need to top up? Please pm me back. Thank you

Racedude

Sep 26, 2006
Bro do you have stock for gearbox package with pedals and all mounting with gearlever and cables? Must be able to fit 2005 lancer. Thanks.

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Bro, any suggestion if I want to transplant a turbo engine into my Waja? I am thinking of ur evo engine. If trade in my old waja engine (non-campro), how much do i need to top up? Please pm me back. Thank you
Hi apai,
Just need to top up additional 1k for trade in.
Pls note that the engine package include everything EXCEPT GEARBOX.
U can check my earlier post for more info or pls call me directly ok.
Thank U for your enquiry.

012-283-3635 / [email protected]

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Bro do you have stock for gearbox package with pedals and all mounting with gearlever and cables? Must be able to fit 2005 lancer. Thanks.
Hi racedude,
No problem getting the pedals, cables, mountings for both gearbox & gearlevers. We have sold 1-set to a GTA owner converted to manual GB before.

012-283-3635 / [email protected]

I replaced 3 PCV valve this month and the latest one broke recently. So I ordered one form japan this time.

I went back to the shop and ask for refund but they said that it is not their quality problem. They even said that it is my own improper installation or my engine is already very bad condition. anyone faced this problem? PCV valve keep breaking/malfunctioning. Please share.

My story is as follows:

I drive a 13 years old Corolla AE111, 4AFE Auto. The original PCV valve has aged...