recent pencala link accident fatallity

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
it was immoral of the optra guy to clap at the incident. but if the optra guy that you boys chased down happened to be an off duty cop or even a UTK who carries a gun, then we'll end up with more than just 1 fatality. be careful, boys

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
Borrowing this account from Joe to reply. Am not a member for this forum but im the person who some of u so call "Stupid" or what so ever person that chased the bastard who clapped. Yes im the one who chased wit my brother and a fren. I believe everyone have their own opinion. Some will say i did the right thing and they would do the same. Some will say that its not me to decide how that guy should be punish. For me he did what he wanted to so i did mine as well. After beating him up we got the news from a police traffic saying that he first clapped at the other side of the road, then purposely make a U turn and clapped again beside the corpse. This kind of ppl cari pasal so we give him pasal as he wish. Maybe some of u r really had a good manners teaching by ur teacher or parents. Wow respect but for a "barbarian" if u like to call me that. I cant tahan this kind of situation. So what if i chase and hit him? We already have other ppl to take care of the situation there. Me and my bro dun have to worry what happen at the incident place. To think bout the rest such as the victim parents and so on i believe i dun have to sit down there quietly and think as Bryan said. We did manage everything very well till now. Oh ya Bryan its me Wayne here. Im the Barbarian in this case. ^.^ When a dog got hit by a car, the other dogs will also go and have a sniff to see if they can do anything to help. This owner of optra is worst than a dog to do such thing clap beside the corpse and say bagus bagus. For ur info the victim of the case is not the civic driver. He is just a passenger sitting at the rear seat. I can imagine when someday someone did something extaordinary to u like u fall and he came to step on ur head, then u said "oh someday u will get the karma" then u leave. Woohoo 21st century buddha.

Barbarian
Signing off

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

it was immoral of the optra guy to clap at the incident. but if the optra guy that you boys chased down happened to be an off duty cop or even a UTK who carries a gun, then we'll end up with more than just 1 fatality. be careful, boys
Even a k9 behave better than him (k9 = police dog) an off duty cop or UTK would behave like that? U think Malaysia really so boleh meh?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Wayne: well, each to their own. Every individual has their own ways of reacting or responding to similar situations. U cant expect people to like the way you reacted / responded nor can we expect u to react to our views. That's human. I never said u were barbaric... please read my statement again. I respect u as an individual, a friend and a business man but that doesn't mean i have to condone or have a high preference or likeness to your reactions. :)

I'm not Buddha... I'm just alim.. ahhaahaha..

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
Bryan, My replies doesnt point to anyone. Just that i hope some of u out there, if u dun agree u dun have to say such thing as "kids nowadays" and so on. What if i say yea only cowards will remain silent when ppl push u to the edge. We saw our own very good brother laying on the floor wit his head smashed. I cant even recognize him, already so damn sad and frustrated and even blaming ownself for asking him to join the paintball game. All of a sudden a bastard came driving slow, purposely roll down the window, clap and said bagus bagus. Wtf u expect me to do? Standing and just see him drive away without anger? Im not stupid, if i make a decision to hit him. I wont use any weapon. We did end up in police station but i can confirm u we settled the case without paying a single cent. I have my way so dun judge too much. No one is always right include myself by if i decide to do something i surely know what will happen next. The post from CSL is not complete. If u wanna know more bout it pls read it at Rx8clubmalaysia.com. Thanks. I migh not reply anymore as i dun really browse into this website. No offense. Oh and the question bout the gf in his car. We only smash the car body without smashing the windows/glass cause we realize there is a girl in there. The girl got nothing to do so we dun wanna hurt her by smashing the windows. She sit calm without making noise. At the police station his gf did say "I dun blame u for doing such thing to him and his car"

Last edited:

dekra27

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bryan, My replies doesnt point to anyone. Just that i hope some of u out there, if u dun agree u dun have to say such thing as "kids nowadays" and so on. What if i say yea only cowards will remain silent when ppl push u to the edge. We saw our own very good brother laying on the floor wit his head smashed. I cant even recognize him, already so damn sad and frustrated and even blaming ownself for asking him to join the paintball game. All of a sudden a bastard came driving slow, purposely roll down the window, clap and said bagus bagus. Wtf u expect me to do? Standing and just see him drive away without anger? Im not stupid, if i make a decision to hit him. I wont use any weapon. We did end up in police station but i can confirm u we settled the case without paying a single cent. I have my way so dun judge too much. No one is always right include myself by if i decide to do something i surely know what will happen next. The post from CSL is not complete. If u wanna know more bout it pls read it at Rx8clubmalaysia.com. Thanks. I migh not reply anymore as i dun really browse into this website. No offense. Oh and the question bout the gf in his car. We only smash the car body without smashing the windows/glass cause we realize there is a girl in there. The girl got nothing to do so we dun wanna hurt her by smashing the windows. She sit calm without making noise. At the police station his gf did say "I dun blame u for doing such thing to him and his car"

wah...looks like this chick can pancing one...hehehehe:rofl:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
That moron who claps his hand is even worst from animal, well for me, he deserved the beaten, if someone here to say when one cat die and the other cat dont do anything to the car, that's fine, because they dont have something we have called mind.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
joeseng fren u got my respect and sorry about ur loss bro. I feel u. no offence to anyone tho. anyway plz drive safe. and at least have sense of humanity & empathy :)

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
I din hope for anyone to agree wit what i have done but at the same time i dun hope to see any criticize comment bout what i have done. I post the story in Rx8club forum is to remind my frens not to drive recklessly at least when they r fetching someone, to check their tyre condition and never ever clap when they see ppl r in a very unlucky situation. The bastard who clapped din even know if the victim is the driver itself or just an unlucky passenger that have followed the wrong car. I just hope it will never happen again to any of my frens, thats the main purpose i post the story up

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Knn, this guy make u-turn just to clap the hands one more time, if not deserved to be whacked, what else? I guess most people will do the same. He was lucky because of the persons who whacked him not much. If there were some more people who stop by, sure kena more.

BTW, the girl cun or not har? :biggrin:

strumms

Dec 31, 2007
apparently this country is on a downward spiral of morality, humanity, and sanity.
I dread to know what kind of society our children will be living in within the next 20 years.
We voted this country into the state it is today. At least we know that it's not too late and we can make changes as seen in the last election and hopefully, we give a chance to a new government to see if they can do better (which any idiot with half a brain can do).

As for the topic in this original thread, my condolences to the family and friends. It's a very sad thing and definitely filled with emotions. So a lot of words, actions were spoken/done that maybe wasn't thought fully. But Wayne did what he thought was right and it's done. So let's just learn from this unfortunate accident and get on with life. Drive safe everyone.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
can afford white honda civic FD (macam TAP R lookalike) and no money to buy tyres?
yes nowday cant afford real thing so try to get AKA lookalike ...
most ppl upgrade their wheels to nice looking design but cheap tire....safety come 1st

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
damm i had never imagine there is a ppl behave like this....sorry for the Fd2 victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people! i just got a new APEXi turbo timer (black limited) which comes with A/F, O2, Batt, and Timer. Everything's working fine but the A/F reading shows nothing "--.-" in the first 2-3 minutes when i start my engine. is this normal or do i need to check my airflow sensor? the engine (4G93T - Auto) is half-cut just masuk last week, need to make sure i check EVERYTHING while still within the 10 days guarantee.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience