'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Sigh... on:

1. The accident
2. The bunch of gangsters
3. The Optra

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

U wanna speed, u must be aware of the risk and the consequences. U bang, if u die, well.. umm.. our deepest condolences.. If u dont die, dont go wack pple who clap hands. If you are a friend of the victim, u shouldn't be wasting time chasing people to wack 9 them. U should sit there and think of how to face the family members of the dead and wounded victims. If u wanna wack, go take a stick and wack yrself... I've seen a cat rolled over by a truck. Its friend / member cat sat by itself next to the carcas moaning... not attacking any cars that drive past... even a simple animal understands the logic of basic compassion .. why not humans?

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
wtf..i sure remember his car plate number..but dun worry, he will deserve the same thing later..

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
My place here got as lot of cats. Almost monthly got a cat become roadkill. Owners also don't care. Because baby cats seems to come every week! Nowdays if people die also not surprising. KL/ PJ is over populated anyway. Nowdays i drive fast also i usually think is it worth it that i kill others for a short thrill?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My place here got as lot of cats. Almost monthly got a cat become roadkill. Owners also don't care. Because baby cats seems to come every week! Nowdays if people die also not surprising. KL/ PJ is over populated anyway. Nowdays i drive fast also i usually think is it worth it that i kill others for a short thrill?
I agree, public illegal racing is indeed very dangerous. Other than that, we get nothing winning or losing. Just endangering ppl's life and theirs as well. Better to go for legal ones on Sepang Track or etcs. Even though we need to pay for the track but at least is safer and it does not involved endangering others on the road.

A lot of animals can be seen ran over by cars which means there are a lot of reckless driver out there. Even though they are animals, I really feel sad for them when i see one dead on the road. They are living things as well where we have to watch out for them not only humans.

In Europe countries from what I heard, when u accidentally killed an animal like dogs or cats, u will end up in court or be jailed. Can't really remember but there is such punishment.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! One of it i suppose but not only bury alone lar bro...not tat easy. There animals are really protected. You will be charged for killing that animal...a lot of hassle once u accidentally killed one.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
apparently this country is on a downward spiral of morality, humanity, and sanity.
I dread to know what kind of society our children will be living in within the next 20 years.

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Sigh... on:

1. The accident
2. The bunch of gangsters
3. The Optra

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

U wanna speed, u must be aware of the risk and the consequences. U bang, if u die, well.. umm.. our deepest condolences.. If u dont die, dont go wack pple who clap hands. If you are a friend of the victim, u shouldn't be wasting time chasing people to wack 9 them. U should sit there and think of how to face the family members of the dead and wounded victims. If u wanna wack, go take a stick and wack yrself... I've seen a cat rolled over by a truck. Its friend / member cat sat by itself next to the carcas moaning... not attacking any cars that drive past... even a simple animal understands the logic of basic compassion .. why not humans?

i've seen one like this as well,neighbour run over her cat,my cat go there to moan..i thought she (my cat) sad like tard..turns out i guess she's happy theres no more competition

lol,on a serious note,as a malay myself i am ashamed that someone would clap hand after seeing such a thing.but chasing and whacking is also bad,no one is above the law.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
we humans have this thing called 'ego'
it supersedes logic and reasoning.....quite unfortunate.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
3 wrongs never make anything Right. my sentiments are similar to BLaCkHoWLiNG's

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
just piled up more misery to those boys.
and that malay guy clown.. got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The manual does not say what type of power steering fluid is used. Is it dexron III (same as ATF)?

And where is the fuel filter located. Its not stated in the manual as well and searching online didn't give me any easy answers. If its in the fuel tank like many newer cars, I'll give this diy job a miss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience