hilarous comments frm team city...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Boss has spoken...:adore:

well, since TC committee knows about it, I tink it's time to let the matter rest here and leave it to TC to investigate. But I hope no one will come up with another Fire-Starting thread like this one. If want to complain, can alwiz bring it up in a proper way, not pin-pointing cos that's only gonna provoke ppl. If you do not know how to 'season' your words with 'salt' to make it more tasteful, then i suggest don't post as it ain't gonna help.

just my 2c's.

Cheers

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi mate. Upon investigation, the loud exhausts revving are not even from Team City :rolleyes: There were two white DC5s passing by the front entrance multiple times that night and the TC members were also looking at those two rides revving all the way from Starbucks. Ei, DC5s and H.Cities are 2 different thing leh.. same from Honda but not same club u know :confused:

How loud can Honda Cities rev? :rofl: See? never investigate properly, come in started shooting and everyone jumps into the bandwagon and started hammering too.

Nice...

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
bullet nos,
kindly inform your club president & vice president to look into this matter,
as this matter might tarnish your club's name.

quote:
"make a 'grand entrance' in Genting with your loud exhaust trying to grab as much attention
as you can"
**wat happens if a family is trying to have a cup of coffee with their baby or kid sleeping, suddenly have loud engine revving & exhaust that fills the air? & awakes the baby? have u think of others? y not u try revving your engines infront of MLOC & JSOC club members? i think your club will be a a laughing stock, just because u got loud exhaust, while others churn out 400-500bhp with BOV & wastegates.....
Danzeterna, Mikeymic is our club President, so yes, they r informed. :shakehands:

n bro, pls dun mention about comparisons again, like the other clubs laughing at us and all bcos of exhaust notes, etc. It's very provocative. It's gonna induce more flame to this thread. About Revving and stuff; if it were true, that wan u bring up is ok, but dun la tambah lauk...make Love, Not War...haha

cheers

oh btw, i tink Mivec.RS drives a DC5...

and investigation shows DC5 revving? hm...

mikeymic

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
www.myteamcity.com
bullet nos,
kindly inform your club president & vice president to look into this matter,
as this matter might tarnish your club's name.

quote:
"make a 'grand entrance' in Genting with your loud exhaust trying to grab as much attention
as you can"
**wat happens if a family is trying to have a cup of coffee with their baby or kid sleeping, suddenly have loud engine revving & exhaust that fills the air? & awakes the baby? have u think of others? y not u try revving your engines infront of MLOC & JSOC club members? i think your club will be a a laughing stock, just because u got loud exhaust, while others churn out 400-500bhp with BOV & wastegates.....
DanzEterna,

I think you've misquoted here on the loud engine revving & exhaust here. It was quoted here that the culprit was a DC5. Please read through all the posting before replying.

Please do not jump to a conclusion without knowing the entire situation and it's not nice to ask for a challenge to other clubs. You'll only make things worse. I believe the club you mentioned here also do not cordoned this kind of action/activities you've mentioned here in any place that they meet-up right?

As a senior forumer here, i think you're a good judge for yourself right? Get your paperwork right before judgement.

Just my personal opinion. trying to be neutral on this. cheers.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
1st of all laa my point of view :

i am always at genting on weekends, not all the time laa LOL..

convoys or big group car clubs should control your own behaviour and follow road conditions, further its public roads and it belongs to everyone and not only you alone. You are creating a branding for your team, and thus shud not honk or put up those HIGH2 HID's to show off to ppl around that you have something great. Things you bought for your car is for your own enjoyment and pleasure and not for showing off, when you show off then this is what happens...ppl will target you, target for thieves, target for on-lookers (those who are jealous and are angry at what u are doing at that time).

mivec.RS is wrong at listening and then post it in a open forum, whatever u overheard is only for your own enjoyment, what goes to your left ear goes out to your right ears... i also listen to ppl say cock about their cars 1 laa, but i always laugh myself out inside me only but i dont blow it out in the forum cos there's many whom u dunno might be a zth member.

whatever team/group that comes out for tt always blow water 1 laa, kenot avoid 1 but it is their prerogative to have their say, anyway its a democratic country... (i hope it still is) :biggrin:

Dec 15, 2009
kuantan
that day is 11/12 friday night right??in was in starbucks also. i see 2 DC5 keep pump the exoz around only. really rich hor. pertol no need money ah. if not mistaken is white colour one right? those 2 kinda DC5 really noisy lo.even around 2am i go to oldtown white coffee meet friend they also keep noisy only. :mad: correct me if im wrong :beer:

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
that day is 11/12 friday night right??in was in starbucks also. i see 2 DC5 keep pump the exoz around only. really rich hor. pertol no need money ah. if not mistaken is white colour one right? those 2 kinda DC5 really noisy lo.even around 2am i go to oldtown white coffee meet friend they also keep noisy only. :mad: correct me if im wrong :beer:
haha.. hi mate. Apparently you are right! God answered with a witness :driver:

My mates told me there are also a bunch of rempits in EX5 (10-15+) of them doing the same thing but thats not relavant la... :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
so the bloody culprit is the DC5?
is it a blue colour DC5 with 5 zigen exhaust (with the muffler tip facing down?)
have seen the car along LDP highway...swerving in & out of traffic....

to TC members....
sorry guys, misjudge u guys.....anyways guys, keep up your good work, make this country a better place for ppl like us...hehe...

cheers mate..

mikeymic

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
www.myteamcity.com
is it a blue colour DC5 with 5 zigen exhaust (with the muffler tip facing down?)

to TC members....
sorry guys, misjudge u guys.....anyways guys, keep up your good work, make this country a better place for ppl like us...hehe...

cheers mate..
thanks for your understanding... cheers & peace man... :)

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

to TC members....

cheers mate..

Hi mate. As much as I would like to agree with u on the culprit but no leh.. apparently the DC5s that the mates saw are whitees (both of them) and not bluish :( But of course we appreciate your understanding mate. Thanks ya

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Teamcity's name cleared...:beer:

for now. :biggrin: must behave liow...:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ok guys....
its not TC guys fault, no point argueing already...
lets just all shake hand...& make peace..not war...

& to the thread starter...
if u overheard other car club members talking bout their bodykits ka, how fast they go ka, or how powderful their car ka, just keep it to youself k.....

cheers to all.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Mickey Mouse you here oso wor..

Hope this comes to a conclusion, if turn to a flaming thread then it shall be closed and bring the flames to SIC. Unker Fred will be there as always to support the Honda's, Lol~

As a car enthusiast a person modd their car is his or her satisfication, there is no need posting in the public forum about how ugly someone's car with High GT-Wing's for their maid to hang the owner underwear or flashing neon/LED lights like some moving Disco. TC is one of a well known club in Honda Malaysia and have build their foudation strong which up till today i belive there is more then 400 over members, having ID's on the back of the windscreen to identfied each member is nothing wrong and most big clubs out there such as CCM, TI, and etc..etc.. are the same. AND yea stop the flaming and spread the love among car enthusiast, New Year is coming let's move foward rather then backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a pm (see below) from some guy called 'krizzboy' who has a post count of '0'. The guy registers with ZTH and the first thing he does is to send me (and possibly others) some vague and iffy message about collecting info on the modded cars of other ZTH members for his 'blog' .

how r u? u have a mod car? i want to search many mod car owner for my blog. can u help me?

Look pal. If you are reading this, info about me and my car is none of your business. I may...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience