Skyline Spotted!

samson

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
saw a black r32, (I think it might be a GTS-T) at SIC last Sunday.. too bad didnt get a chance to meet the owner...
wonder if he is in here as well..

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Went to KK few weeks ago..bumped into this GTR (as what the emblem showed :biggrin: kinda noob in skyline models) at Marina parking lot..stayed there for 3 nights and this goddess didn't even move a bit..

to the owner of this skyline..what happen to the dented right fender? better get it repair fast or else it will get rust by the sea breeze :biggrin: anyway nice ride though..pm me if u intend to sell this car hahaha..

and sorry posed this shot with ur car :biggrin:

Last edited:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
:wavey: Spotted DarkChild again with the white ride around pj area nearby U.H around 8pm :wavey:

:wavey:On my way back around 1.++A.M nearby kelana jaya heading towards federal highway, spotted another 34 gtr..WQX 1**8 .. owner was very friendly .. nice ride there bro ! :wavey:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
*laughs* Harv, was on my way to meet BlackHowling. Where were you?
on the way to meet black..must be another gumball 3000 event I guess..hehe :biggrin:
I was on the opposite lane bro.. heading down to jaya1.. *suddenly something caught my eye, and it was surely white" lol :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
always spotted a red skyline r34 (not sure gtt or gtr) with gtr bodykit, but no gtr badge around seksyen 3 tambahan, bangi. owner from here? :D

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
always spotted a red skyline r34 (not sure gtt or gtr) with gtr bodykit, but no gtr badge around seksyen 3 tambahan, bangi. owner from here? :D
I always spot that exact skyline too... owner is an middle aged man... owns a shop at the 3 tambahan shop houses cluster i think... u from bangi too dude...?

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
i think so... where did u c it blood red...? its always in bangi... btw.. i know a fren of your zuhril azhar (type r)... my frens brother in law... nice to be foruming with ya bro...

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Went to KK few weeks ago..bumped into this GTR (as what the emblem showed :biggrin: kinda noob in skyline models) at Marina parking lot..stayed there for 3 nights and this goddess didn't even move a bit..

to the owner of this skyline..what happen to the dented right fender? better get it repair fast or else it will get rust by the sea breeze :biggrin: anyway nice ride though..pm me if u intend to sell this car hahaha..

and sorry posed this shot with ur car :biggrin:
That car looks familiar!
Nope, not mine!

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I always spot that exact skyline too... owner is an middle aged man... owns a shop at the 3 tambahan shop houses cluster i think... u from bangi too dude...?
i think so... where did u c it blood red...? its always in bangi... btw.. i know a fren of your zuhril azhar (type r)... my frens brother in law... nice to be foruming with ya bro...
I saw it exiting the Bandar Mahkota something exit.

Zuhril and I work in the same company. Does he know you? What do you drive?

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
I saw it exiting the Bandar Mahkota something exit.

Zuhril and I work in the same company. Does he know you? What do you drive?
owh they stay there kot... i oso dunno... but night time always in bangi handle shop or sumthing...
hhmmm... im not sure whether he still remembers me... frens of ken oso (top secret GTT)... i drive standard r34 gtr onie... bodykit pon tarak... hahaha... :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's

I need some advice as to where I can purchase some detailing tools.

I am currently in the market for a good rotary polisher and some Pads. I've been using the DAS-6 DA but find that even with Meguiars Foam Cutting Pads + #83 I still don't get the level of correction that I want.

Is there any store I can get such detailing supplies? I'm hoping that I can get a Dewalt or 3M machine
but I'll be happy with typical Meguiars stuff.

Please advice :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience