New Member Reporting In

Nov 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
halamak... ada geng jb...

harlooo bros. hopefully can get my ride in the next 2 weeks... surely will want to join the band of brotherhood of the ganazz and cool and macho and hansap gengs. need an info or 2 or 50 for my new ride.

manzek, from jb, working in kl,seen around puchong area, and will be my first 2 door ever!

hope to join you guys for the next tt.:proud:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
halamak... ada geng jb...

harlooo bros. hopefully can get my ride in the next 2 weeks... surely will want to join the band of brotherhood of the ganazz and cool and macho and hansap gengs. need an info or 2 or 50 for my new ride.

manzek, from jb, working in kl,seen around puchong area, and will be my first 2 door ever!

hope to join you guys for the next tt.:proud:
first of all congratulation on ur new car! recon or secondhand?

the first coupe? yeah!!!!

but wait until its raining cats and dogs..and there are 4 you trying to get into the car!! hah hah hah! ohhh how wish u buy a 4 door car instead!!

Nov 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
heheh bros.

all my cars before are all 4 doors. u can say that im a late bloomer. about time i get myself a 2 doors na and all round sports car and while my ass can still absorb some bumpy rides with occasional track days. anyhow, for rainy days, i'll have my other half's tank (blm saga) for running around.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Wuuuu..... Im back in Kuantan..been chased (and smoked) by Ebo 8 MR at Gambang.. I should be going to KL this weekend to pass Prasath his BTCC spec baffled oil pan....miaahahahhahaha. Organize TT ler.. Hihihi

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Wuuuu..... Im back in Kuantan..been chased (and smoked) by Ebo 8 MR at Gambang.. I should be going to KL this weekend to pass Prasath his BTCC spec baffled oil pan....miaahahahhahaha. Organize TT ler.. Hihihi
you should have seen minivan at track today. he was like being possessed.... all the turbo cars he wanted to asapkan!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

your i-vtec problem kot... thats why cannot run from the ebo!! hah hah hah

Last edited:

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
I also kena cucuk sampai 220km/h by mercedes CLS on the way back from SCI just now.. and the driver laugh with me somemore when he overtook! :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I also kena cucuk sampai 220km/h by mercedes CLS on the way back from SIC just now.. and the driver laugh with me somemore when he overtook! :thefinger:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
you should have seen minivan at track today. he was like being possessed.... all the turbo cars he wanted to asapkan!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

your i-vtec problem kot... thats why cannot run from the ebo!! hah hah hah
Where got smoke... just out-brake :biggrin:. They are heavy maa...

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

I also kena cucuk sampai 220km/h by mercedes CLS on the way back from SCI just now.. and the driver laugh with me somemore when he overtook! :thefinger:
Haha... i also kena otw back bro. Minding my own business, this E60 m5 wannabe look at me with lansi face with expression 'kereta buruk bising only', so i decided to smoke him :thefinger:...

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Where got smoke... just out-brake :biggrin:. They are heavy maa...

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Haha... i also kena otw back bro. Minding my own business, this E60 m5 wannabe look at me with lansi face with expression 'kereta buruk bising only', so i decided to smoke him :thefinger:...
the power of K24......miahahahahahaha.....

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
meor - muahaha indeed ! hehehee

i have a video of lan's powerful roarrrrrrr from blueyy's cam, pulls away effortlessly ! hehehehe

:D

will upload it soon...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how much it will cost to do that?.....
Power gain on bhp/torque?
Forged Piston or any forged item for internal modification on 4g13?
Recommended workshop for that?
Whats the disadvantages for turbocharging a small cc engines?

i know guys, changing the engine is ideal rather than wasting money on useless engine....but its unique in a way.....i wanted to know if it possible, if does, i might go along with plan.

by the way, can turbocharging 1.3, possible to drag with 1.8?
Can i use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience