BCNR33 GT-R for SALE :(

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Raptorie54.
You are opening a automotive related business rite ?
selling performance part and workshop ?
for me.. it right for you to have the car to move around to socialize to build your customer networking

Tell your wife..
it will be wierd if you selling Japanese car performance part but driving a Conti Car

and it will even wierd if you selling high performance part but you driving a stock car moving around

Tell her.. it is your cari makan car.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Raptorie54.
You are opening a automotive related business rite ?
selling performance part and workshop ?
for me.. it right for you to have the car to move around to socialize to build your customer networking

Tell your wife..
it will be wierd if you selling Japanese car performance part but driving a Conti Car

and it will even wierd if you selling high performance part but you driving a stock car moving around

Tell her.. it is your cari makan car.
I second that! Way to go bro, that's a dame good reasons for it...:adore: :adore: :adore:

jackcwj11

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
haih.... what a waste... try to convince her la man... once u let go of ur car i can assure that u wil feel very sad deep down inside.. plz plz dUn let go...:bawling: if me i sure jump down from a building...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hey, sorry to hear that r54 .... That is certainly one very nice BCNR ... And for that price, with all the works especially the 6-speed convert is certainly a bargain ... Hopefully, the next owner will appreciate the amount of "elbow-grease" on it ... :adore:

You should knock out some components for such low price but then again, it's good to see her go in full glory, and who she is ... :love:

Good luck with the sale .... :wavey:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Who was that running the car around sunway today? Got interested buyer testing already? Or one last moment with the car already?

Your car sound so SPECIAL and sweet!

And not noisy at all. There's another black r34 around lagi bising. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Should keep the car to meet customers. Not a good thing to meet customer with a stock car right.

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Sorry to sibuk but DAMN! What a nice car.... Getrag 6-speed installed etc...

Sorry also about the wifey, I'm lucky my wife has given up on my car obsessions so she supports whatever decision I make (but she must have her consolation prize as well ie. Toyota Rav-4).

Very good price considering the spec and work done... I think some prospective buyers might be a bit put off by the colour but respraying is very easy and cheap in Msia.

Joshiet

Nov 10, 2008
haha bro. did u cucuk my friend a civic convert mugen rr yesterday ? sorry for offtopic

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wonder what's the fate of this beauty as of today :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Free BUMP for you if she's still around :wavey:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Nooooo!

This is a hard decision to make man....ouch!

one of the neatest R33's in town, i just hope the next owner is a true enthusiast and not somebody who will ah-beng up the car and not take care of it

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
sorry for the interupt all bro here..... i really feel sad to read this topic. as for me..nothing will not say cant convience. u are in the line and u jz told ur wife that u need this to promote for your shop. jz bring her out to have some enjoy ...bring her to your shop. let her see it herself how your shop need a super car for business. without the shop i can say (rude bit sorry) 'eat shit'. there is a income for the lame market now.

really a nice car and nice colour too waste bro. :driver::driver:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
My ex-car was crashed last saturday. Total lost!!!! lucky the owner still alive in 1 piece...

Last edited: