r3 wit high cams!!!

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
i'm running 4g63, but kelford cams are quite good cams.. go to camshaftshop.com u'll find those cams there..they have valve springs too.. i recommend u take kelford..havn't heard any problems

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro thanks for the website got good info in there!!!!!! thanks alot!!!! u know anywan selling it here in kl!!!! thanks again dude

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
bro thanks for the website got good info in there!!!!!! thanks alot!!!! u know anywan selling it here in kl!!!! thanks again dude
dun know whose selling it here in malaysia..but i can get it for u..2 weeks delivery time..(10 working days depens on availabilty)

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
how much bro!!!! together wit valve springs i wan the 288 lift 10.5 wan!!! pm me if can!!!!

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
go for a well known gud setup that people normally do laa
RPW cams are good but quite expensive,JUN also damn expensive, i can get for u kelford for 4g93.. as for ecu same laa 4g93 ecu..can be tune with piggyback..dun simply port ur head..N/A engine diff from turbo..

The ECU for the earlier batch of Putra, Satria Gti's 4G93 engines are running with Mitsubishi ECU and it uses air flow sensor. Whereby, the later batch of Satria Gti, manufactured year 2001 and above are running with Siemens ECU, uses MAP sensor. Those Siemens ECU are not compatible with the E-manage Ignition harness, therefore the Ignition firing can't be tune.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
aha...heating issue...its always common stuff with any type of machine...be it engine,cnc o watever machine...heating and vibration is always the big issue...

do u know tat a lot of rotary engine out there have to chg 3 core aluminium o some even cooper radiator,distilled water with redline water wetter just to keep the engine temp optimum level yet onli boosting 0.7

so u just need to get urself better cooling system

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
R3 produced their own performance parts if i'm not mistaken,they got their extractor,cams,r3 ecu is basically the same as 93 ecu..the engine is the same..
R3 satria runs on VDO ECU tuned by R3 , you can't plug the R3 ecu on normal VDO Satria GTI it won't even start =)
R3 camshaft's lift and duration is higher than normal satria GTI
R3 Camshaft > SGTI & Putra > MMC 4G93(Normal 4G93 from japan halfcut)

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

as above wanting to know if it worthy fitting cams 272 on a r3 engine without mod block!!! so standard block wit p&p head control by afc neo!!!!! wit do u expert guys think!!!!:listen::driver::rolleyes::biggrin:
R3 with high cam will have problem with aircond idling even though you have FICD and extra air suction since you can't adjust the idle RPM, unless you change to MMC Wirings

Last edited:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
4gna!!! thanks for the info bro!!! eeeemmmmmmm shall i do it or not!!!

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
oh ok!!! where is that ah bro!!???:banghead::banghead:....

give proton a ring and ask them about that =)

can't guide you because i went there with my friend and i was sleeping all the way until my friend wake me up when they want to jack the car up for camber setting

Well go for MMC wiring is for long term, no way you need to pay R3 a visit when you want to upgrade something.

anyway you just need year 2000 GTI wiring & ECU, ignition coil pack, airflow sensor, throttle body can get in like RM2300+ or less

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience