ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5115 Aiya where got sifu...let u beat me 2nd round and I only got lucky winning 1st round cuz u gave chance ma...! SF actually stands for SUPERFAST :thefinger:

After snooker on the way to CJ, kena smoke by your 280HP Supercharge Vios pula...can't even catch up.:biggrin:

TitanRev and Khoo: Nice meeting you guys, sorry that I have to leave kinda early as I Can't stay up later than 12am as my dad need to turn on the House alarm...adi almost kena broke in by 'Rubbish of Nations' few times liao...

I don't have any nice car lar hope both of you pros and the rest don't mind...just stock altis. Gonna mod a bit soon...to 700HP Altis lolz! Nevermind next time I'll drive my project car out. Is call P.V. 1000HP on crank:rofl:

Yes i have a lot to learn...real cham...some younger than me like blank adi know more than me..btw where can i get cheaper price for K&N Air Filter? Which accessories shop is good cuz i want to install the HKS Circle Earth Grounding kit..

Anyway Nice MR2 you got there Khoo and TitanRev why didn't you drive your car let us see see ma hehe! Type R right?

Derrickho: Too bad I missed my 2nd chance to see your GTR again... :banghead: and you missed the best show before TT...5115 tai kor sapu me in snooker like mad...real master of snookers. You shud come and join us for snooker again next round hehe! Your car colour is real nice is Pearl Paint? How much HP is your 'Langit Garis'?

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
SF: well as i said 5115 is sifu of snooker hehehe:rofl::rofl:...tat why i dare not come over to play :listen::listen::listen: i think after the beer he even "geng" .:rofl::rofl:.. yea color is gold pearl actually the sample it taken from top secret so called dark gold la...:biggrin::biggrin: Hp wise quite long time din go dyno liao since seldom drive last time around 260hp.....

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF...u very lucky lo....fortunately unker didn't use the Q *snooking* ur sumwhere else....:rofl::rofl:
derrick....now u knw how skillful he *snooking* with his *Q* leyh....:rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, my car is not nice...Hahahaha....old car....blank is the taikors of the taikor....

Gosh, now until snoking already....hahaaha:rofl::rofl:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
hi guys...yea,yesterday was unforgettable la~~~kena check by police and kena ejek kaw2 by satriasti~~~

TitanRev&Khoo198...nice to meet up with u guys...i still felt sorry for the incident~~~i wish i was there earlier...

btw,my gaban not fast la...just the driver abit gila nia~~~~:rofl:

thx to all who come to TT yesterday...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
no leh since all dy mabuk liao after so many bottle beer on the table :rofl::rofl::rofl:
SF...u very lucky lo....fortunately unker didn't use the Q *snooking* ur sumwhere else....:rofl::rofl:
derrick....now u knw how skillful he *snooking* with his *Q* leyh....:rofl::rofl:
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

SF:honestly it's just luck for me on the 2nd game,lets make it some other days since i still hv alot to learn from u.next time we play at menjalara :biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
nice meeting up TR and khoo. come all the way up from seremban with heavy rain some more. :wavey:

evolutionz say wanna come but end up dunno where he cum until next day got fever liao... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Nice to meet all the kepong guys...don't feel down because not a hot girl that showed up...Hahahaha....

5115, you the taikor there....nice to meet you....I also scare to talk nonsense after you use the beer bottle to throw me....no wonder you put all your bottles in front of you..see who talk crap...Piang*...head also bocor...Hahahaha

Derrick, finally can meet you already after so many phone calls and SMS....:biggrin: Very nice car...No wonder so many girls you have to entertain lah. If I were a girl too sure I would ride in your Skyline. Sounds very fierce and look very nicely done...Oh, we also talked about your car colour...what is the name of the colour written in your car registration card? the guys also don't know...I thought the JPJ will write 'warna-warni'...Hahaha

Blank, don't say your gaban slow anymore, MR2 also have problem catching up with you..If I hear you say it again next time...I'm gonna tell Kenny make your car into a dish washer...Kesian you got ejek by Kenny kau kau.....Hahaha

SF, nice to meet you....you can learn a lot from these guys....

Mizu77, very nice Evo you got there....but haven't got chance to see it's belly....

Sim (e6)? Nice to meet you also...

VivaWish? (CooperS), nice to meet you too....

Same to all those that where there....

But unker didn't come =( sad~~want to see his lengchai look...maybe he go give china tuners 'full overhaul'...Unker, heard you go eat buffet...eat buffet kah or eat BAO YU??

Khoo, the MR2 is really nice to drive...thanks for letting me drive it all the way back...when the boost kick in...it's really flying.....just need to do some minor adjustment at the steering to straighten out the car when the boost kick in...you try putting a 50KG of cement in the front of the car see will it be better for the weight or not....

It was a really nice meet. I can't stop laughing when Kenny keep pijak Blank....fender hi low, takumi style driving, Evo knock from Wira, Ek knock out from stream, he's next project..knock EK into an Alphard..Hahaha The best was...Skyline knock out from C22....=.=' this was the best...But he didn't mention MR2 knock out from what...Toyota Unser?? or KE...Hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5115, I think we discuss with Tom to let Kenny post in Chinese...sure he got a lot of TCSS to tell....he said if ZTH allow him to post in Chinese....blank is gone case already....:rofl::rofl:

Blank, lucky Kenny didn't record your car that night...after he add effect and post in YouTube...hahahaha...fast until wiper also up and flying...:rofl:

The most unforgettable 1st TT ever...many experience....1st kena check by police...then can't catch up with gaban...then laugh like hell....had a nice drive back to Seremban...

See you guys next time....bye~~
yeah that jap buffet in federal hotel damn 7 syok.... ate 7 plates of abalone :thefinger:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yeah that jap buffet in federal hotel damn 7 syok.... ate 7 plates of abalone :thefinger:
Unker,are u sure tht 1 is abalone?? not siham??:rofl::rofl::smokin:

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

BLANk...it's ok lar...not ur fault......is tht fxxk*r@#$%@ policeman lar.......juz yumcha with my friend,he said tht petronas cant stay longer 1......he kena dis at same place too....his hp got many 4 ekor record sms.......the policeman putih-putih untung RM100...:banghead::banghead:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
khoo198:
cheebye~~~when talk about those bastard...hampeh betol,i really angry about it~~~if u guys coming to kepong for TT again...we wait at the shell+esso+furniture shop there liao...

i shouldn't let u guys wait for me...im the one should wait u guys at there...because u guys are guest ma...

btw,i think i was "them" just now when i was hanging out at kesas highway awan besar R&R...6 ppl in a group~~~~

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF: well as i said 5115 is sifu of snooker hehehe:rofl::rofl:...tat why i dare not come over to play :listen::listen::listen: i think after the beer he even "geng" .:rofl::rofl:.. yea color is gold pearl actually the sample it taken from top secret so called dark gold la...:biggrin::biggrin: Hp wise quite long time din go dyno liao since seldom drive last time around 260hp.....
Damn nice car anyway. Looks also damn fierce...Do let us know when u plan to sell haha! 260HP Hmm...guess u seldom mod last time. I think now shud have 500HP on crank kekeke! Do come and join us next for snooker. Both of us can team up then only got chance to beat the sifu of Snooker

Yala he is using the proper snooker Q to snooker lar...the other type of 'Q' he may keep it for serbis or etc...cuz I may prefer to use my own 'Q' for something else haha!:biggrin::thefinger:

SF, my car is not nice...Hahahaha....old car....blank is the taikors of the taikor....
Gosh, now until snoking already....hahaaha:rofl::rofl:
Old Car? Hmm...I wonder...I think yours might be 500HP AE86 :banghead:

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

SF:honestly it's just luck for me on the 2nd game,lets make it some other days since i still hv alot to learn from u.next time we play at menjalara :biggrin:
Sam Chong Place also can lar but a bit more expensive than other place lar...menjalara is better than the Wai seik kai one...not run down lo...If u want to learn from me, i think is learning how to 'yam sui' only...:banghead:

khoo198:
cheebye~~~when talk about those bastard...hampeh betol,i really angry about it~~~if u guys coming to kepong for TT again...we wait at the shell+esso+furniture shop there liao...
i shouldn't let u guys wait for me...im the one should wait u guys at there...because u guys are guest ma...
btw,i think i was "them" just now when i was hanging out at kesas highway awan besar R&R...6 ppl in a group~~~~
Actually is okay to wait at petrol stations or anyway else just dun stay next to the car...go in and buy some snacks or so on but of course park the car somewhere bright and not that suspicious such as the Petrol station's Restrooms, but best if got rest house then wait at rest house. Like that can avoid all these 'kopi O' Bastards:slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys
anyone using these PU foams in the car??..
i am just wondering how many brands are there out there?..whats the different between the expensive and cheap one...

heard expensive ca go up to RM600 per car..while some around RM100 ..

anyone have any comment of this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience