RCA Track Day, Saturday 19 Dec 09. 9am - 12pm

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Ok everyone..

The next confirmed RCA Track Day is Saturday 19 Dec 09 from 1pm till 4pm. Another 3hrs of fun woohoo!! We're trying to sort something out in Nov too, but you'll need to stay tuned for that one...

As many of you have experienced from RCA's previous track days, the events are efficiently run, there are hardly ever an Red Flag situations, and On-Track discipline amongst our participants is top-notch. No tail-gaters or pushing or pressuring; everyone is able to drive at their own comfortable, enjoyable, yet quick and safe pace.

As usual, price is the same:
- RM 350 for 1 car and 1 driver;
- RM 100 for 2nd driver;
- RM 70 for a transponder.

Again, spots are limited to about 50 - 55 cars max, mixed between SG and MY cars.

Oh and this time we might try get some umbrellas girls :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: hehehe...

And CCTs are still being deliberated..

Bookings are open as of today. No PMs please. Email me directly at [email protected] or sms/call 012 688 1200.

/adian

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
adian,
whoarrr..open up d registration so early meh?Raya pun blm lps lagi wei!hahahaha.....of course i 1na go but my car is now in workshop.....2day only managed 2 get d engine out of d car......goin over 2 haf a look la8..can reserver 1 spot 4 me ar?by Dec,d engine SHOULD b done kot?but @ d pace my mechanic is working....sumtimes hard 2 say oso ler!ahahahha...Kuantan..everythg slow paced mah?....

anyway,Selamat Hari Raya 2 ALL!!!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
angrysnail,
yeah..u need 2 pay coz dis is a PRIVATE session..pls come w 6 buckets of KFC,ok?hahahahahah......jjk......

OI OI OI!!my engine is BACK!!!hgahahahhahaahaha

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Whoopps. Slight change in schedule, pls note. Time is now 1pm to 4pm.

Also, I'd like to open this up for recommendations and ideas. Are there any improvements you'd like to see in our event? Is there a demand for CCTs? What other ideas might you have that we can implement to make it more interesting for you? Time Trials? Touge-type racing??

/adian

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
aiya, back to panas afternoon ah? Any particular reason?

A time trial, will it eat into our allocated 3 hrs?

CCT limit to car or driver skill level? with rolling start or standing start?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
adian,
aiyooo..yalor...y lar back to 1pm-4pm..was really looking 4ward to 2 morning session...may i know wat happened?as 4 CCT,i'm IN!hahahahha...time trial?no need ler....dat'll b like rallying/autocrossing whr 1 car is let go @ 1 time,right?
owh..since u spoke abt umbrella girls..can v start a list on who v wan as umbrella girls?HAHAHAHHAHAHAH...dis 1 sure dpt sambutan hangat 1!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
angrysnail,
oi!chill lar..whc part of my "jjk" u din get?just joking lar......d track session is considered private whr it's limited to 55 paid entries..but spectators r free 2 come...prolly need 2 pay 4 parking only....RM5,i think.....best if u come w more scantily clad single young females,ok?HAHAHHAAHA

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Fellas, we have an.. opportunity to extend. So just thinking out loud, what other activities would you like to see?

I was playing Need For Speed Shift last night. Awesome shit. There's a 'touge' style challenge, 2 cars head to head, standing start, 1 lap of the circuit. One car starts slightly behind. The winner, in usual touge style, is the one that can pull ahead. Interesting eh? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu,my car is a kelisa running on bot,few week ago i went to skimmed my piston 1 mm to lower down the compression,then after tat my rpm get as low as 800 and my car jerk,some people say after lower the compression is like tat and the timing lari already,now i have to adjust the throttle for highyer rpm during idling,can any sifu tell me why will this happen???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience