I want to drive a GTR

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Freeflow,

There is a very nice Switzerland registered White V-Spec II Nur for sale.

I think it's the only one registered there.
If you are interested in purchasing it, contact Andres Herren.

Problem solved. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
Hey guys thank you very much for your help !

but i got one question remaining :

Are there any driftshows/battles in Kuala Lumpur in december ? i would love to go to see one if possible.

regards from switzerland

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

Are there any driftshows/battles in Kuala Lumpur in december ? i would love to go to see one if possible.

regards from switzerland
there are many local drift competitions (once a month on average) in KL. the largest one, Stardrift Challenge (where all the country's top drifters compete) is often held in Melaka (about 1 hour 15 mins drive from KL) and has 4 rounds in a year. however, i believe this year only has 3 rounds and the last round is in October 10-11th.

for December, there is unconfirmed talks of Formula Drift Pro Am Series coming to the Sepang Circuit in Malaysia. it was held in Singapore in July, to be held in Thailand in November and will come to Malaysia (unconfirmed) in December. if it does come to Malaysia, it will be the biggest international level drift event that we have hosted since D1GP came to Malaysia a few years ago.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Oooh!Oct 10-11?kinda clash with the hill climb challenge.damn!gonna missed both.

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
talking bout the hill climb . .any skyline bro's going to check it out ?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Freeflow,

There is a very nice Switzerland registered White V-Spec II Nur for sale.

I think it's the only one registered there.
If you are interested in purchasing it, contact Andres Herren.

Problem solved. :biggrin:
Now THAT is a clean GTR :top:

Actually I have a question: Why do Swiss speak German but your currency is francs? Why don't they just speak..I don't know? French?

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
[PIMPIN];3911133 said:
Now THAT is a clean GTR :top:

Actually I have a question: Why do Swiss speak German but your currency is francs? Why don't they just speak..I don't know? French?
I think they started speaking German when Schumacher moved there to evade taxes and eat Toblerone.

kidding.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi, I'm going to Geneva end of this month.
I have a r32 gtr here in UK.

But I've got the same problem, can't drive it here as it's too expensive to insure lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The point is that there are HEAPS of gtrs in Europe, in Luxembourg, in Austria, Germany, Belgium, and Holland. You can easily go for a test drive on the many gtrs for sale in EU.

You can also come to the UK, where again there's thousands of gtrs.

Good luck.

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
money no problem, why not buy here..then finish your dream.. sold it.......
that teasy way.....................

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Best thing the Skyline community in M'sia can offer you is the chance to join us, if during your visit, there happens to be a meet-up where I'm sure most wouldn't mind telling you more about GTRs and perhaps even take you for a ride as a passenger of course.

Besides that, there really is no other way of helping you out. Peace

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];3911800 said:
Best thing the Skyline community in M'sia can offer you is the chance to join us, if during your visit, there happens to be a meet-up where I'm sure most wouldn't mind telling you more about GTRs and perhaps even take you for a ride as a passenger of course.

Besides that, there really is no other way of helping you out. Peace
Amen to that! Got first hand shit in the pants experience. :)

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009

regards from switzerland
There will be a Major International Drift competition in Dec in KL.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
freeflow: hope u can get ur wish come true...i guess some of us were bad doubting that u were actually from swiss probably cause of the way u phrased ur sentences, my apologies and good luck in finding ur gtr :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

C 300 AMG Line: 6 sec / 258hp / 400nm / 2L 4cyl turbo + 20hp motor / 9 speed auto / 250kmh / RM 330,681

C 200 Avantgarde Line: 7.3 sec / 204hp / 300nm / 1.5L 4 cyl turbo + 20hp motor / 9 speed auto / 246kmh / RM 288,334

The 2022 W206 C Class arrives Malaysia. Now in its 5th generation, this all new C class finally receive tech upgrades trickeled down from bigger brother S Class, including a 20hp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience