Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
1st story,
my friend went to genting highland with his gf for holiday. they checked into a room and start watching tv then they felt hungry and my friend went downstair to pack some food, leaving his gf alone in the room. after bout 30mins he came back and couldn't see where his gf is, bit worried and thought she went downstair to look for him....but when he realised her shoes are still here, he went searching until the bath tub and saw her gf squatting down there with blanket all over her....shivering in fear....so he asked her wat happened. she couldnt talk for few moment until she is bit calm....

she told my friend that the moment he went out, the tv starts to shut off by itself, at 1st she tot she accidentally press the remote, then she on it again and again it shut off after awhile, sensing something is not right, she off the tv and it on back again on its own....she was so scared and panicked, then she ran and hide herself inside the washroom while waiting for him to come back.

2nd story - at nite, my friend noticed there is no towel inside the bathroom so they called room service for towels....went for a short nap then wanna take bath before going out...so went inside and bathe, then when he searching for towel, suddenly at the towel rack got 2 fresh towels.....so he used it without realising actually the room service hasn't come to pass them the towel coz they rang up and told him they ran out of towel, need to wait till tomorrow only they can supply fresh towel.....so fear came to my friend and he was blur how come the towel suddenly there when earlier it was not there....asked his gf, she said she didnt even know bout the towel.....

3rd story -
as they went downhill, it was late evening, not dark yet, so as my friend was cruising with his putra....modded maximum, dunno what engine but can outrun supra tt anytime....at one corner, he saw a figure moving beside the ravine...as he goes closer, he can see a guy wearing black suits and looked like injured...trying to climb up the steep hills beside the curb...its out of nowhere and the scenario is like a re-play of some kind of accident b4...looks very fake but can see....the gf grab his hand and ask him to move on and don stop.......so they just move on and arrive home safely....

more to come......let me get consent from the other friend....another scary one....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
these 3 stories happened on same couple??

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wow...the putra so fast meh :sleep:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i heard the putra got NOS, must be damn rich guy coz this story bout 5-6years ago....that time can afford NOS sure very loaded....LOL...

zac: yeap, all these 3 stories happened to same couple on the same 2days 1 nite trip.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
the 3rd story...if that was a really wounded man...pity him sure many people thought he is a ghost.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yeah, i asked bout that too but pretty sure its not human coz the ravine is too high & steep for him to climb with such injury and also so many things been happening....and out of nowhere.....no sign of accident at surrounding...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i heard the putra got NOS, must be damn rich guy coz this story bout 5-6years ago....that time can afford NOS sure very loaded....LOL...

zac: yeap, all these 3 stories happened to same couple on the same 2days 1 nite trip.
oh... i know about these 3 stories oso... and the putra really powerful wor... driver oso damn power wan... :driver:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

yeah, i asked bout that too but pretty sure its not human coz the ravine is too high & steep for him to climb with such injury and also so many things been happening....and out of nowhere.....no sign of accident at surrounding...
but i heard rumour because that putra too fast, when overtake a car, that car terbalik and masuk ravine a few corners earlier... when the poor driver climb up, the putra let him makan smoke, fire and NOS again... :thefinger::rofl:

p/s - just joking about the rumour...

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Erm, anybody staying in apartment? Ever heard of furnitures moving around upstairs of where you stay(but nobody staying upstairs) in the middle of the night?

And about the cow's and dog's tears, I heard cow's tears can make you see 'them' permanently, but dog's tears let you see for temporary only after you wash away. Got this info from a taiwan tv show about ghost long time ago.
Neither cow tears nor dog tears will make u see the 'things' PERMANENTLY. Just stand under the sun during daytime will eventually make ur eyes back to normal.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
I still remember many many years back was with bunch of friends at Taman Negara, the Park Ranger did warn us not to use bad words or pee at the trees as each of them have "Toyol". In the night they also mention not to play with torch lights (make like strobe lights) at the dark area in the jungle as if got "someone" play light signal back.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
a short story i heard yesterday, happened at cherating. they were staying overnite in group. all 6 of them then split into 2 rooms. after dinner, they setup fire and sit by the beach side and talk bout ghost stories..then when it about to rain, they ran back into their respective room. so they slept over the nite very early coz blackout coz heavy rains....the next afternoon, when they were in the bus, on the way home, they start to share things happened that nite.

1st story - when they on their way to cherating, they sat in a long coach, so a couple was sitting at the very last row of seat. the journey starts bout late evening at reach there late nite, as they travels, the bf sitting like normal and the gf resting her head at the bf's lap and the bf was looking out at the window, its air cond bus and there was reflection. suddenly as he was looking out, from the window reflection, he saw his gf sat up and smile at him then when he turned over, the gf was still sleeping. then it happened again & again for 3 times then he was scared and close the curtain and forced himself to sleep.....

2nd story - after the campfire, this gal walked back to the chalet and when reached a row of coconut trees, she saw a very tiny little puppet wearing sarong and painted face waving at her asking her to come come come...then the puppet was skipping and jumping with giggling sound....she so panic and ran but her friend who stands beside her, couldnt see a thing.

3rd story - at late nite bout 1am , when it was very heavy rains, someone knocked on the chalet's door, and when this girl peek at the holes, can see a friend of hers from another room standing there all wet and keep on knocking and smiling....thinking that she wanna come in and disturb them sleeping, so she just go back to sleep and ignore her. BUT the girl says, she has already slept the moment blackout and woke up the next morning...she didnt go to knock other's door.....then who she saw that nite???
mysterious ya......

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
evoz's cherating story reminded me of my ex-colleagues' encounters at cherating.

it happened before i joined the company. the whole company went to cherating for a company trip because they over-achieved their quota. boss bring them go holiday and that is when they started to kena. a few senior staff told me this and their stories (#1 to #3) also mostly match lar. i'll share wat they told me with you guys.

1st story
as usual after dinner, they sure drink until mabuk. A cannot tahan liao so he wanted to go back to his room. halfway back to his room, he met another colleague, B. B oso damn mabuk and cannot stand properly so A help that B back to B's room. then A went back to sleep. next morning, they were all joking and making fun of each other saying they all kaki mabuk. but the thing is, B stay back at boss room continue drinking until pass out so 'what' did A help last night? :banghead:

2nd story
same night as above. some colleagues dun drink so they went back to their own rooms to sleep. about 3am, got someone bang on C's door. when he open, he saw D and then C told D he go to wrong room. D then went to bang on the other rooms. C can hear clearly D continue banging on a few doors before he found his own room. next morning come, D oso pass out in boss room. so 'what' banged the doors last night? :banghead:

3rd story
same night also. E was damn stoned and walking back to his own room when he saw F and G talking at the corridor. he joined them to chit chat for awhile before he got back to his own room. next morning, F & G both confirmed that they had slept damn early so 'what' was E chatting with? :banghead:

story 4 - the scariest
the last night, they went someplace for dinner and on the way back to their chalet, they have to cross a bridge. T was talking to J and they were the last.they were walking and chit chatting happily until they all separated and went back to their rooms.

wat J didn't know was, halfway crossing the bridge, T was 'suddenly' thrown over the rails and fell into the river below. J could still see T and was chatting with him until they go back to their rooms.

H said while he was falling, he was screaming like hell but NONE of the other people who was also on the bridge heard him scream. NO ONE KNEW HE WAS MISSING. T suffered a broken arm, head got cut and was bleeding and was almost in hypothermia for being so exposed to cold the whole night.

a passerby spotted him below in the river and quickly called for help. the others only got to know about T when the passerby rushed to the reception and called for help.

i got asked T if it really happened to him. his face changed colour, then he changed the subject so i dunno how accurate is story #4.

anyway, those who went for the trip confirmed 1 thing. they had mistakenly booked the trip during the beginning of the Hungry Ghost Month. they only realized it when they came back from the trip. some of them were saying they must have accidentally stepped on 'offerings' to the dead, or they were too noisy so they kena kacau, or because it was karma (T, who kena the worst, was an asshole and always pissed people off).

really scary... :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
scary stuff.....next time don't simply open door when a thing that look like your friend...

Mizu nice stuff but your ABCDEFGHIJK....makes me a bit blur on this part....Hahahaha

wat J didn't know was, halfway crossing the bridge, T was 'suddenly' thrown over the rails and fell into the river below. J could still see T and was chatting with him until they go back to their rooms.

H said while he was falling, he was screaming like hell but NONE of the other people who was also on the bridge heard him scream. NO ONE KNEW HE WAS MISSING. T suffered a broken arm, head got cut and was bleeding and was almost in hypothermia for being so exposed to cold the whole night.

So T fall down or H fall down or H&T both fall down...Hahahaha

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i think after reading the story i forgot my alphabets ady larrr.......who y wasn't there an "I" in the story?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kia Motors has revealed technical details of its new 8-speed (!) automatic transmission especially for their front-wheel-drive (FWD) cars.

The new 8AT will see its inaugural application in the 2017 Kia Cadenza before making its way into other mid- and full-size FWD vehicle.

Developed in-house by the Korean car manufacturer, this achievement follows the experience and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience