Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
my car is slow in straight so i will over take them at corners or push them till they spin out or out brake them at 70m or 50m mark hehe

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
haha...thats the advantage of being much lighter, anyway nice chatting...i've gotta go, cya ard :)

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
oink : hope to meet you up in SIC by end of the month... hehehehe... its interesting to see smaller cars killing the fast cars...

yellowflash : you driving swift also?

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
yea i've heard stock evo and sti's doin bout 2.40+ and stock rex doin bout 2.50 at SIC...havent really heard of the FD2R though but i guess shouldnt be surprising that FD2R is just about as quick since the specs are pretty close....but tc cars have far more potential than na since power is much easier to extract. i am not biased to any ride, i love all of them... the sti, evo and fd2r, lol....too bad im not able to afford any at this moment.

btw oinkoink, u been to SIC or PG with ur SSS?
stock fd2r vs stock evo/scooby=fd2r has better handling. who got more money will be the winner when comes to mod. i saw honda malaysia's fd2r over took many evos at straight in SIC during MME.

Last edited:

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
stock fd2r vs stock evo/scooby=fd2r has better handling. who got more money will be the winner when comes to mod. i saw honda malaysia's fd2r over took many evos at straight in SIC during MME.

i am not sure who has better handling since i've only driven evo and scoobies and neither of them are stock but i've heard comments about fd2r stock suspension being too hard and uncomfortable so it might really have better handling in stock form.

well if you are talking about who has more money who will be the winner will be untrue...if its true why is the time attack at tsukuba held by evos for quite a number of years already. current time attack record is held by hks evo that has a track record of 54s... didnt see any civic come close to this timing.... anyway im not trying to bring down the civic type r but im just saying that they belong to different class...FI and NA...all of them are beautiful and marvellous cars each having their own strength...

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
i am not sure who has better handling since i've only driven evo and scoobies and neither of them are stock but i've heard comments about fd2r stock suspension being too hard and uncomfortable so it might really have better handling in stock form.

well if you are talking about who has more money who will be the winner will be untrue...if its true why is the time attack at tsukuba held by evos for quite a number of years already. current time attack record is held by hks evo that has a track record of 54s... didnt see any civic come close to this timing.... anyway im not trying to bring down the civic type r but im just saying that they belong to different class...FI and NA...all of them are beautiful and marvellous cars each having their own strength...
i drove evo7 n sti 7 b4 but im only test drive a fd2r belongs to my fren. yeah!!! fd2r is much stiffer than many cars. comfort? fd2r not at all. need comfort buy camry ler.. ok im saying that the fd2r is superb but it really surprise u with its performance. u will nv expect a FF car can go so far. as for those 4wdt, they suppose to be gud with their 4wd n ayc tech.

talking abt the hks evo, how much $ they hv spent to make that record? tc the fd2r lor.... if im rich enuf n throw usd3m to build a fd2r just to hit that hks evo, i think it will happen. so can i say money can make things happen? those are monsters we are talking about, the hks evo is no more an evo anymore...its only carry the mitsu badge. 90%++ of the parts are not oem anymore ler... u cant say that evo is geng!!! u may only say that HKS is geng!!!!

btw, we suppose to talk abt swift sport. how come end up talking abt evos/scooby/fd2r/skylines/rx7?? my bad!!! sorry...lol

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
a friend of mine has a SSS too. sat in his car before. very nice and agile. :wavey:

btw, cant really compare civic and evo lar... totally 2 different types of car leh... after mod liao, lagi different... :driver:

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
i drove evo7 n sti 7 b4 but im only test drive a fd2r belongs to my fren. yeah!!! fd2r is much stiffer than many cars. comfort? fd2r not at all. need comfort buy camry ler.. ok im saying that the fd2r is superb but it really surprise u with its performance. u will nv expect a FF car can go so far. as for those 4wdt, they suppose to be gud with their 4wd n ayc tech.

talking abt the hks evo, how much $ they hv spent to make that record? tc the fd2r lor.... if im rich enuf n throw usd3m to build a fd2r just to hit that hks evo, i think it will happen. so can i say money can make things happen? those are monsters we are talking about, the hks evo is no more an evo anymore...its only carry the mitsu badge. 90%++ of the parts are not oem anymore ler... u cant say that evo is geng!!! u may only say that HKS is geng!!!!

btw, we suppose to talk abt swift sport. how come end up talking abt evos/scooby/fd2r/skylines/rx7?? my bad!!! sorry...lol
haha, this debate can go on forever...well and yea we're really goin off topic now...lets get back into SSS....:biggrin:

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
how much is sss and how much is evo, sti or FD2R??? hahaha

buy 1 EVO, Sti or FD2r can almost buy 2 sss hehehe so cannot compare lar

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
how much is sss and how much is evo, sti or FD2R??? hahaha

buy 1 EVO, Sti or FD2r can almost buy 2 sss hehehe so cannot compare lar
lol...yea we werent comparing sss with the big boys...its just that we were comparing fd2r with the evos and scoobies....anyway wats the stock timing for sss for 0-100, 0-160?....how bout urs, have u timed before?

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
stock on paper is 8.9s.
last time use RSM time manage to do 8s and 15.8s for 1/4 miles.
but how accurate i dun know hehe

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
oink oink : got one question for you... what happens to the immobilizer and "keyless go" when switched to standalone ecu? still works? as i know the immo is built into the ecu..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on ur AFC to go to "Setting"
Wide thr Lvt-1500 -2 Wide Thr Hvt- 3400 0
1800 -3 3900 -6
2200 -8 4400 -6
2600 -9 4900 -6
3000 -9 5400 -6
3400 -9 5900 -7
3800 -9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience