Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

1ENZO1

May 19, 2008
Erm, anybody staying in apartment? Ever heard of furnitures moving around upstairs of where you stay(but nobody staying upstairs) in the middle of the night?

And about the cow's and dog's tears, I heard cow's tears can make you see 'them' permanently, but dog's tears let you see for temporary only after you wash away. Got this info from a taiwan tv show about ghost long time ago.

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
yup u r rite but bout the chop stick and bowl is reality,if u dare go a try at nite time than u will have some reseponse for it :biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
keen to see the ghost, try this.

attach string from banana tree flower to ur leg toe & wait. at night.

in case wondering what is banana tree flower

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ya ya...i've heard 'toyol' can be summoned from banana tree. and need to feed it, if not it will feed on you...but bring u lots of dirty money by gambling

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
what i know is a very very beautiful lady will appear and she will do whatever u command.....including sex etc.....but u will get addicted and slowly yr soul will be sucked......and u become zombie.....living dead....

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
what i know is a very very beautiful lady will appear and she will do whatever u command.....including sex etc.....but u will get addicted and slowly yr soul will be sucked......and u become zombie.....living dead....
exactly the same i heard from senior.

btw,tot u r going to share some stories of ur fren in genting?:idea:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Woh~~scary...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Ok ok now i remember something i saw which made me freaked out.this happen in palm garden golf club.near puchong.was playing golf with 3 mates and we were at the par 3(short hole).a friend of mine hit it into the sand.when we reach the green,my friend proceed to the sand trap to hit his shot.he was looking around and called the other guy to look at his ball.the rest and i thought his ball was embeded in the sand.then i was curious why he took such a long time to hit it.went to the sand trap and saw foot prints.lots of it.at first think nothing of it until i focused on a couple of foot steps.now, the foot steps is normal on the right foot but when the steps continued the right foot was the other way round .... l l
l l .... like the ilustration.dots r the toes and the 2 straight lines r the feet.it's not close together but apart like how we walk.the size of the footsteps r like 5 or 6 year olds.then when i look around, the footsteps continue around the sand and after more than 15steps can see the footsteps returned to normal.meaning toes pointing forward.then we were asking each other maybe it could be a prank.someone might be standing one foot on the grass and the other in the sand but we look closer can the the footprints dept r very consistent and for someone to spread the legs that far apart to pull that prank was impossible.after the episode we quickly finished that hole as quickly as possible and cabutzz.according to one of my mates he said could be orang bunian.little green creatures.eeerie as hell.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok bro 5115,
will share it coz just got green light from my friend....3 stories from genting highland...but tmr la, now bout 2am, scary la....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
I heard alot about the chopstick stick on to the rice. But if you go to temple and see the offering, they will stick the joss stick on the rice bowl as an offering to the "other" kind. So something the "other" kind will mistaken chopstick with joss stick. XD

EvoZ, please share....quick quick...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stunning white Aston Martin DBS Completely detailed

Hello Forumers,

It's been a very long since our last post. It has been a very busy and we hadn't had the chance to blog and share with you all our work. Yeap, the title says it all. This DBS was thrashed in the docks for a month before it was released to our client. Allow us to share with you on what we did on this monster super car.

The surrounding of the logo is filled with dirt and stains...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience