Toyota 4age 600whp

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
:stupid::stupid:3L:stupid::stupid:
don talk cock any more man ,if got 3 liter i buy already early man,:sleep::sleep::sleep:

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

I dont have to say anything, your statements proves alot about yourselves "Cerita lebih". My motives of going to aussie is different than yours,you like to come back malaysia and brag+cerita lebih,oh my car over there power,i tune this car,that car,i did this car that car,my engine spec like this,like that,i know this guy,that guy.all also you know. My motive is simple,to see them race and learn the way they setup,thats all.thats why i choose not to share anything.Because at the end of the day,doesn't matter if you know everything,what matters is the results on the tracks.
shah see u in sepang drag~

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
600whp from 1.6 N/A? is this what the tread poster trying to say? or am i misunderstand? 375hp/liter? omg.. it need to rev at least to 18000rpm to reach that figure with 1.6 NA.. :hmmmm:

ETT POWER II

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I dont have to say anything, your statements proves alot about yourselves "Cerita lebih". My motives of going to aussie is different than yours,you like to come back malaysia and brag+cerita lebih,oh my car over there power,i tune this car,that car,i did this car that car,my engine spec like this,like that,i know this guy,that guy.all also you know. My motive is simple,to 1.see them race and learn the way they setup,thats all.thats why 2. i choose not to share anything.Because at the end of the day,doesn't matter if you know everything,what matters is the 3. results on the tracks.
1. seems like visitors only.....just ikut buntut orang je....
2. i knows u can't share bcoz u buta kayu pasal technical.....
3. r u tuner / engine builder / jokey???.....he..he.....

but u only expert 4 photo shoot.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

no need be joker,R_roket and me anytime can test with u~

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

I have been quiet in this thread all this while , bt its time for me to say something , r_rocket dint go aussie n come back n claim things , r_rocket dint go to aussie and make it a big issue , r_rocket went quietly and came back quietly. Hehe r_rocket is indeed a

1. Tuner
2. Engine Builder
3. From a well known workshop
4. He is a jockey for his own car
5. an expert in photography

so please dont laugh at him , you are actly jst laughing at yourself :) , if he doesnt want to reveal anything, its his wish, that is what you call private and confidential , if he doesnt want to share information, doesnt mean he is stupid, he knows who to share it with and who will give a possitive response. Him not sharing info is still better than sharing some amount of info that is not true. Its a simple rule that this life carries

1. Cant do it, dont say you can do it
2. If you cant promise, do not promise
3. if you dint do it, dont claim u have done it
4. if someone else did it, dont say u did it
5. if u have nthing to say, dnt have to say anything
6. if u have something to say , make sure its worth hearing
7. if u want to be proud, make sure it is worth being proud of
8. if u say u can be at the top, dnt say, do it
9. if u havent achieved anything yet, dont look down on the others who is trying
10. if u want to brag, its simple, u got to have the bragging rights

peace

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
I have been quiet in this thread all this while , bt its time for me to say something , r_rocket dint go aussie n come back n claim things , r_rocket dint go to aussie and make it a big issue , r_rocket went quietly and came back quietly. Hehe r_rocket is indeed a

1. Tuner
2. Engine Builder
3. From a well known workshop
4. He is a jockey for his own car
5. an expert in photography

so please dont laugh at him , you are actly jst laughing at yourself :) , if he doesnt want to reveal anything, its his wish, that is what you call private and confidential , if he doesnt want to share information, doesnt mean he is stupid, he knows who to share it with and who will give a possitive response. Him not sharing info is still better than sharing some amount of info that is not true. Its a simple rule that this life carries

1. Cant do it, dont say you can do it
2. If you cant promise, do not promise
3. if you dint do it, dont claim u have done it
4. if someone else did it, dont say u did it
5. if u have nthing to say, dnt have to say anything
6. if u have something to say , make sure its worth hearing
7. if u want to be proud, make sure it is worth being proud of
8. if u say u can be at the top, dnt say, do it
9. if u havent achieved anything yet, dont look down on the others who is trying
10. if u want to brag, its simple, u got to have the bragging rights

peace

wow, seems like u've been keeping it to urself after all this while,let's just see what this so called powderfull tuner replies,for sure all his ball suckers will trash u baii kekekekek standby hakhak

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
its simple la bai

i reply with a standard , i expect professionalism in his reply. if it isnt , its "not worth replying"

example, this is jst an example :
one school boy has a dad with a ferrari at home, he goes all around the world , he decides to keep it to himself

another school boy, has a dad with a evo at home , he goes around the world too, bt he comes bck saying the eifel tower is now in tokyo, saying he can get deals for versace's in milan for you , he says that he helped building the piramids in egypt , this boy comes back with photos of him holding the pyramid , he comes back standing infront of the milan versace store and err takes a photo in paris with the eifel tower forgetting its not tokyo.

both of them meet in school, and the kid no1 gets pissed, cos he knows the pyramid was built ages ago , he knows the eifel tower is in paris , he knws the kid doesnt have a versace deal , he knows kid 2 visited the store and tht is it. Kid 2 and his his friends gets pissed with Kid 1 , he says "go home kampung boy , you only can take photos , you dont have a fast car also"

snapping back to reality, the kid1 actly indeed has a ferrari at home, yes he did go around the world , he is indeed the top student, bt he decided to be low profile :) , only thing kid 2 has to do is snap back to reality, he jst doesnt know who kid 1 truly is :D

thts jst an example :)

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
to people who thinks professionally will sure take it simple laa keke but like i say,for this group of people they will trash n bash other people..neway let's just see laa wut they have to say..for sure they will take sum time to karang all the words before they reply keke..need to use google translator sum more..sure slow sket huhu

ETT POWER II

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no need be joker,R_roket and me anytime can test with u~
aikkk!!!! looks like hyper ego.....when mind out of control.....

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

its simple la bai

i reply with a standard , i expect professionalism in his reply. if it isnt , its "not worth replying"

one school boy has a dad with a ferrari at home, he goes all around the world , he decides to keep it to himself

another school boy, has a dad with a evo at home , he goes around the world too, bt he comes bck saying the eifel tower is now in tokyo, saying he can get deals for versace's in milan for you , he says that he helped building the piramids in egypt , this boy comes back with photos of him holding the pyramid , he comes back standing infront of the milan versace store and err takes a photo in paris with the eifel tower forgetting its not tokyo.

both of them meet in school, and the kid no1 gets pissed, cos he knows the pyramid was built ages ago , he knows the eifel tower is in paris , he knws the kid doesnt have a versace deal , he knows kid 2 visited the store and tht is it. Kid 2 and his his friends gets pissed with Kid 1 , he says "go home kampung boy , you only can take photos , you dont have a fast car also"

snapping back to reality, the kid1 actly indeed has a ferrari at home, yes he did go around the world , he is indeed the top student, bt he decided to be low profile :) , only thing kid 2 has to do is snap back to reality, he jst doesnt know who kid 1 truly is :D

example.....but this axample ( kid2 ) more to be u / r rocket bcoz use father car!!!!!ha...ha.....still use dad money.......i tot la....

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
its simple la bai

still at the end of the day kid2 still think he's on top of the world,and talk trash bout people. Kid2 will never except the truth..kid2 will never snap to reality coz al he do is "kennnnnnnnnnnn" ... kid2 go around the world with money gain from "kennnnnn" people
" i tot la"

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
aikkk!!!! looks like hyper ego.....when mind out of control.....

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

example.....but this axample ( kid2 ) more to be u / r rocket bcoz use father car!!!!!ha...ha.....still use dad money.......i tot la....
sorry , i expect a professional anwser :) , i dint point the finger at you, so please do not point fingers , please try being professional for once

anyways , even if kid2 drives father car, he doesnt go around the world saying he is running a ferrari that he bought for cash lolx , he accepts the truth, try being the kid2 first :D

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
sorry , i expect a professional anwser :) , i dint point the finger at you, so please do not point fingers , please try being professional for once

anyways , even if kid2 drives father car, he doesnt go around the world saying he is running a ferrari that he bought for cash lolx , he accepts the truth, try being the kid2 first :D

how come to be professional.....look to chrissyong statement........yopo.......r rocket.....izit professional???????......:confused:

being kids?oh no.....

but u jin....i still respect u.....try to be professionall

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i dnt want to argue anymore, all also elder and older than me , im much younger than u guys
if u have done mistakes in the past, jst accept it bro, no one will bising , i know all of u guys as frens , peace

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
how come to be professional.....look to chrissyong statement........yopo.......r rocket.....izit professional???????......:confused:

being kids?oh no.....

but u jin....i still respect u.....try to be professionall
ya i know u r professional to talk co?K~im kid?my son 5 years old already!remember my name is chrissyong~