Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
when you going to put in RB26DETT?
Tried before.. But engine size too big cant go in :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

hahahaha where is this swift from?
The JWRC pix i googled no idea where its from my guess Europe
The 4G63T Swift from Aussie the owner convert it into 4wd also running with Motec, seq shift etc for hill climb race

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
Tried before.. But engine size too big cant go in :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

The JWRC pix i googled no idea where its from my guess Europe
The 4G63T Swift from Aussie the owner convert it into 4wd also running with Motec, seq shift etc for hill climb race
inline 6 how to go in transversely? hehe....
aussies like 4g63t alot....i wonder why... the engine there must be very cheap there.....

btw, how do you guys manage to escape from the authorities in Sg with your "legal" cars? just curious to know... if you think this will bring trouble then don't answer la.. hehe..:burnout:

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
THE SLEEPER CLAN :biggrin:

1. Stock outlook / no bodykit
2. No decal
3. Stock spoiler / no spoiler
4. Guages hidden from outside view
5. Seldom attend club meetup as there's many big mouth around
6. Stay cool in public road dont provoke other
7. Clutch in and let car roll when close encounter with the authority :bawling:
7. >>> To be continue by Onik if he can think of anymore <<<

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
dfx16 : erm.... but i thought you're a traffic light warrior? hehe

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
m16a has potential!!

my mod:-
-custom exhaust system (from header to catback)
-monster airbox
-tm works inigtion amplifier
-tm works plug cables
-ngk iridium plugs
-okada projects plug coils
-16" ssr type-c with bridgestone re001
-tein typeflex

the car models i tapao b4:-
-lancer GT with filter+exhaust
-levin 4age 20v (6 speeds) with filter+exhaust
-latest civic 1.8/2.0, stock
-rx8 auto with filter+exhaust
-latest accord 2.4, stock but when i clocked 210km/h @ 7500rpm, accord climbing up
-satria gti with filter+exhaust

1 car i really lost kaw kaw is mitsu colt version R manual. from standstill to top end.

all above cars belongs to my frens. friendly match!! at expressway when at corners say bye bye to almost cars...

i think myvi n/a shud not be a problem.... tced myvi cant la...hehehe

yeah!! sss really needs 6th speeds. at highway really suffers.
Sometimes early this year i tried to chase Colt Ver.R ("CVR") also at Sunway expressway with my stock CT9A evo, but the CVR was damned fast!! Hard to catch. Out of sudden, don't know where disappeared. :hmmmm::hmmmm: BTW, is it CVR really fast ehh??

Yesterday afternoon around 2.00pm on PLUS hway from Ipoh to KL, got 1 yellow SSS able to keep-up with me initially on hway with my CL7 Euro R. Car look stock with new reg. no WSA****. I think SSS performance stockwise not that bad after-all.

My opinion on SSS for those plans to buy one:
1) Resale value
2) Parts
3) QC

Last edited:

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
Need not break the rule to be the 1st in Q
On avg the next traffic light is between 100m ~ 200m away
And avg legal speed limit is between 50km/h ~ 60km/h
All i juz need is to achieve the max legal speed by the shortest time
By the time i achieve i'm approaching the next traffic light soon

LOL

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
Sometimes early this year i tried to chase Colt Ver.R ("CVR") also at Sunway expressway with my stock CT9A evo, but the CVR was damned fast!! Hard to catch. Out of sudden, don't know where disappeared. :hmmmm::hmmmm: BTW, is it CVR really fast ehh??
CVR with 1500cc Mivec Turbo 163bhp with 210Nm
the car weight is almost same as Swift Sport too...
spec wise is consider very powerful already....

kaizofmonster

Sep 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
sss handling is consider the best at its class... to deverlop a good handling car is not easy to do. to push the engine to 150hp is not difficult for suzuki, they can just take either tc or sc like suzuki sports sc150. even if u are able to devolop your swift to 300hp also will not be highway king. can a swift handles speed above 250km/h like skylines do or do u have balls enuf to drive it.

but we can cucuk them at corners. hehehe...

remember! handling always come 1st then only hp. like human if u cant balance well how u gonna run faster?

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
sss handling is consider the best at its class... to deverlop a good handling car is not easy to do. to push the engine to 150hp is not difficult for suzuki, they can just take either tc or sc like suzuki sports sc150. even if u are able to devolop your swift to 300hp also will not be highway king. can a swift handles speed above 250km/h like skylines do or do u have balls enuf to drive it.

but we can cucuk them at corners. hehehe...

remember! handling always come 1st then only hp. like human if u cant balance well how u gonna run faster?
if I was on SSS, I don't dare to cucuk those >250kmh cars (As mentioned skyline, or not mentioned Evo/STI) during corners. Why?. You will be surpised what the magic of 4WDT cars can do during high speed cornering. Don't think SSS would able to keep-up with those 4WDT on corners!! hehehehe

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
if I was on SSS, I don't dare to cucuk those >250kmh cars (As mentioned skyline, or not mentioned Evo/STI) during corners. Why?. You will be surpised what the magic of 4WDT cars can do during high speed cornering. Don't think SSS would able to keep-up with those 4WDT on corners!! hehehehe
erm...i think the sss will need to go thru a lot of mods to be reach 250kph... and regarding high speed corners, you ask oinkoink bout this... he will tell you how fast the 4wdt's are and how slow can sss can be... hehe:thefinger:

Need not break the rule to be the 1st in Q
On avg the next traffic light is between 100m ~ 200m away
And avg legal speed limit is between 50km/h ~ 60km/h
All i juz need is to achieve the max legal speed by the shortest time
By the time i achieve i'm approaching the next traffic light soon

LOL

hahaha... like that also can ar? hehehe... usually you play alone or play with other cars? what cars do you play with? when you rev hard like this on street sure attract alot of attention.... isn't it?

Last edited:

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
I never provoke any before and total no interest try same ride or class
Friendly before with stock rex, euro-r, dc5r, lancer turbo, cvr and maybe some other more i cant remember
So far so :biggrin:
Kana tear big time by s204, sti, eg turbo and maybe some other more i cant remember :bawling:
As for the s204 i didnt know its an s204 not until he pull off at an insane speed saw its badge from rear :adore:
Never try evo as almost 80% of local evo are monster :deal:
Out of curiosity tried chase down ferrari before
THEY ARE INSANELY FAST!!! :love:

I'm not using BOV
Am using dump back valve hence still quite ok
Not attracting much attention
Moreover TC ride sound much softer than NA ride
With 2.5" full free flow exhaust car total silent while idle also

Last edited:

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
i only chasing and poke rex, cvr, civic, gti on SIC and PG.... straight kanna tear big time but i can brake later then them kekeke

ckyee22

Mar 14, 2009
SSS will not able to catch up those 280Hp with 4WD monster in 250Km/h in high speed corner....
Definitely NO.....!!
But when u start to think over again...if ur daily drive is in city or country road...how many corner is high speed ..how many corner is low speed ( let say >120km/h consider high speed )
mayb 70% low speed N 30% high speed ( juz based on gut feeling )...
therefore, when drive 280 hp with 4WD monster ..with those 70% low speed corner ..u will feel tat ur car will b very good in pick up..but u also feel tat u need to brake N accelerate very frequents..
if tis cycle keep repeating...it will waste a lot of time for braking , change gear N accelerate....

with tis factor...it will shorten or narrow down the gap with light weight sport car e.g SSS
the strength for SSS is low speed corner..which hv higher cornering speed limit and excellent braking..so tat mean if u no need to change gear , braking so frequent and gain higher speed during exit corner...if u put little bit effort to mod SSS..for me..it is possible to catch up those 280 Hp with 4WD in low speed corner...

in Malaysia...EVO or Impreza WRX Sti... these car consider King of the road..coz..i guess 95% in Malaysia..u will found tat..most of the car is not a high performance car...so the driver with EVO or Impreza WRX Sti don't need to think abt to improve their driving skills coz they don't need to.
so for those ppl 1st to buy EVO or Impreza Sti...they juz need to press the pedal to smoke others..most of these driver will not try to think to improve their driving skills but juz think of press the pedal N crazy for power..

but if u r a driver with a car like SSS...u will always think abt how to improve ur driving skills N increase the power in ur car...Y SSS driver will think abt to improve their driving skills? Coz every SSS driver will know..the weakness for SSS is power which is not enough for u to keep up with those high performance car N the strength 4 SSS is low speed corner, handling , braking...so u need to improve ur driving skills in order to know how to push ur car to the limit...with tis..it will narrow down the gap again...

Excellence skills driver with high performance car = God of Car. (A)
poor skills driver with high performance car = slow driver + fast car.( B )
Excellence skills driver with all arounded performance car (e.g SSS ) = Fast driver + not tat fast car ( C )....

so..in some circumstances like i mentioned above..C can beat B..but definitely B can beat C in straight line ....
but if B beat C in straight line...the B driver should shame on himself coz there a nothing to proud of...

but if the C driver beat B..do u know how much fun for C driver...i can tell u tat...it is really f*cking fun..hehe

but anyway...all i mentioned above juz based on my personal point of view...
if u found tat some of the points was wrong ..plz feel free N wellcome to reply...coz i also 1 2 improve my knowladge abt car...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
I never provoke any before and total no interest try same ride or class
Friendly before with stock rex, euro-r, dc5r, lancer turbo, cvr and maybe some other more i cant remember
So far so :biggrin:
Kana tear big time by s204, sti, eg turbo and maybe some other more i cant remember :bawling:
As for the s204 i didnt know its an s204 not until he pull off at an insane speed saw its badge from rear :adore:
Never try evo as almost 80% of local evo are monster :deal:
Out of curiosity tried chase down ferrari before
THEY ARE INSANELY FAST!!! :love:

I'm not using BOV
Am using dump back valve hence still quite ok
Not attracting much attention
Moreover TC ride sound much softer than NA ride
With 2.5" full free flow exhaust car total silent while idle also
i wouldn't dare to play with scooby if i'm you.. hehe... wow... your car really low profile arr... no bov, no bodykit, nothing... what type of muffler are you using then?

i only chasing and poke rex, cvr, civic, gti on SIC and PG.... straight kanna tear big time but i can brake later then them kekeke
besides all the cars that you mentioned, other cars cannot poke meh?

SSS will not able to catch up those 280Hp with 4WD monster in 250Km/h in high speed corner....
Definitely NO.....!!
But when u start to think over again...if ur daily drive is in city or country road...how many corner is high speed ..how many corner is low speed ( let say >120km/h consider high speed )
mayb 70% low speed N 30% high speed ( juz based on gut feeling )...
therefore, when drive 280 hp with 4WD monster ..with those 70% low speed corner ..u will feel tat ur car will b very good in pick up..but u also feel tat u need to brake N accelerate very frequents..
if tis cycle keep repeating...it will waste a lot of time for braking , change gear N accelerate....

with tis factor...it will shorten or narrow down the gap with light weight sport car e.g SSS
the strength for SSS is low speed corner..which hv higher cornering speed limit and excellent braking..so tat mean if u no need to change gear , braking so frequent and gain higher speed during exit corner...if u put little bit effort to mod SSS..for me..it is possible to catch up those 280 Hp with 4WD in low speed corner...

in Malaysia...EVO or Impreza WRX Sti... these car consider King of the road..coz..i guess 95% in Malaysia..u will found tat..most of the car is not a high performance car...so the driver with EVO or Impreza WRX Sti don't need to think abt to improve their driving skills coz they don't need to.
so for those ppl 1st to buy EVO or Impreza Sti...they juz need to press the pedal to smoke others..most of these driver will not try to think to improve their driving skills but juz think of press the pedal N crazy for power..

but if u r a driver with a car like SSS...u will always think abt how to improve ur driving skills N increase the power in ur car...Y SSS driver will think abt to improve their driving skills? Coz every SSS driver will know..the weakness for SSS is power which is not enough for u to keep up with those high performance car N the strength 4 SSS is low speed corner, handling , braking...so u need to improve ur driving skills in order to know how to push ur car to the limit...with tis..it will narrow down the gap again...

Excellence skills driver with high performance car = God of Car. (A)
poor skills driver with high performance car = slow driver + fast car.( B )
Excellence skills driver with all arounded performance car (e.g SSS ) = Fast driver + not tat fast car ( C )....

so..in some circumstances like i mentioned above..C can beat B..but definitely B can beat C in straight line ....
but if B beat C in straight line...the B driver should shame on himself coz there a nothing to proud of...

but if the C driver beat B..do u know how much fun for C driver...i can tell u tat...it is really f*cking fun..hehe

but anyway...all i mentioned above juz based on my personal point of view...
if u found tat some of the points was wrong ..plz feel free N wellcome to reply...coz i also 1 2 improve my knowladge abt car...

sigh... no point comparing actually.... it's just a small car with very good handling.. thats all... tsuchiya can play with rx7 and R34 gtr with his oldschool AE86 also la... hehe