Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
yes... very sexy indeed... i myself was comparing the cps with the sss... but i'm same like you also.. hate the proton badge... not because its local brand, its because of the quality la... and not sure if the engine has good potential la...

four throttle? hehehe...

wah... quite powerful mar... where did you get the tm works stuff and the monster airbox? got photos to show? how much did you pay for the stuff?
do a internet search for the picture ba :thefinger::thefinger:

not four throttle... four throttle does no have low end power so daily :driver: you will :banghead:or go :stupid:

i changing to a customize intake manifold with big throttle.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
do a internet search for the picture ba :thefinger::thefinger:

not four throttle... four throttle does no have low end power so daily :driver: you will :banghead:or go :stupid:

i changing to a customize intake manifold with big throttle.

photos for custom manifold? all look about the same la.. hehe... just interested to see the actual one.. hehe.. big throttle some more ar... whats the damage to your wallet this time? hehe...still not touching your internals yet arr.. :driver:

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
photos for custom manifold? all look about the same la.. hehe... just interested to see the actual one.. hehe.. big throttle some more ar... whats the damage to your wallet this time? hehe...still not touching your internals yet arr.. :driver:
i dun show picture of my car de woh... :biggrin::biggrin:

about rm 1k plus ba... internals next year then said ba.... need to stop for at least half a year after this......

hoping to push till 140whp

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
i dun show picture of my car de woh... :biggrin::biggrin:

about rm 1k plus ba... internals next year then said ba.... need to stop for at least half a year after this......

hoping to push till 140whp
hehe....i know... so i was thinking if we can meet up some day... i'm impressed by your mod list.. i should be around kl/pj/subang at the end of October if you're there then we can go have a drink and i can go see your car.. then i got alot of questions to ask also... if you're fine with that, you can pm me your contact number.. :biggrin:

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
hahahaha where is this swift from?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

normal waja with rear extra brake light , aka 4th and 5th brake light is actually the fog light .
actually , there is anothe rhidden light in proton waja rear light socket . the middle one . durign braking ,it is the only light that doens't light up . but proton provided a 2 filamen type of bulb for that socket . so ...nto to waste the bulb ... i did this thign , i drill another hole . connect the wire inside the socket . and during braking , i will ahve all the red lights up when i am...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience