high tech crime

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
hehehehe... rm500 is kinda expensive dy... if u goto ShanTou, u can get much more cheaper..
lagi cheap :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

this ppl very genius just put in the wrong place , some more copy better than previous version just the quality is not there niah.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lagi cheap :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

this ppl very genius just put in the wrong place , some more copy better than previous version just the quality is not there niah.
nop, the quality is there & gets even better... but into mass production & pricing more competitive... the price will get lower than b4....

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
nop, the quality is there & gets even better... but into mass production & pricing more competitive... the price will get lower than b4....
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: why boleh land care price is not like that.:banghead::banghead:

my friends just told me, he just beli 2nd hand S300 in england coz only 6000 pound sterling:banghead::banghead::banghead: boleh land multiply by 12 maybe only can get :banghead::banghead:

ok back to topic, any advance gadget pls share it :listen::listen: so everbody can take precaution...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: why boleh land care price is not like that.:banghead::banghead:

my friends just told me, he just beli 2nd hand S300 in england coz only 6000 pound sterling:banghead::banghead::banghead: boleh land multiply by 12 maybe only can get :banghead::banghead:

ok back to topic, any advance gadget pls share it :listen::listen: so everbody can take precaution...
thats why u must Thanks to Gov & Proton.... Tongkat issue la...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
This thing captures signals for re-broadcast or it jams the signal. I know signal jammers can be bought. But they are illegal around the world. Device that captures signals is very rare. Devices to trace signals i know can be bought and they are not illegal. But that is the device they use to trace notebook wi-fi signals that are still on standby in battery. That is how they know your notebook or handphone is in your car.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
This thing captures signals for re-broadcast or it jams the signal. I know signal jammers can be bought. But they are illegal around the world. Device that captures signals is very rare. Devices to trace signals i know can be bought and they are not illegal. But that is the device they use to trace notebook wi-fi signals that are still on standby in battery. That is how they know your notebook or handphone is in your car.
ya laptop thing missing in kl are very frequent, tat why never put 1 into my car. always carry.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

luckily they dunno i got vibrators & camera inside my car...
bro what is vibrator:hmmmm::hmmmm:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ya laptop thing missing in kl are very frequent, tat why never put 1 into my car. always carry.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

bro what is vibrator:hmmmm::hmmmm:
sorry... technical problem...

its Ogsim Massager....:adore::adore:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
borrow to share

GPS

This gives us something to think about with all our new electronic technology - GPS
A couple of weeks ago a friend told me that someone she knew had their car broken into while they were at a football match. Their car was parked on the green which was adjacent to the football stadium and specially allotted to football fans.

Things stolen from the car included a garage door remote control, some money and a GPS which had been prominently mounted on the dashboard.

When the victims got home, they found that their house had been ransacked and just about everything worth anything had been stolen. The thieves had used the GPS to guide them to the house. They then used the garage remote control to open the garage door and gain entry to the house.

The thieves knew the owners were at the football game, they knew what time the game was scheduled to finish and so they knew how much time they had to clean up the house. It would appear that they had brought a truck to empty the house of its contents.

MOBILE PHONE

I never thought of this.......
This lady has now changed her habit of how she lists her names on her mobile phone after her handbag was stolen. Her handbag, which contained her cell phone, credit card,wallet...etc... Was stolen.

20 minutes later when she called her hubby, from a pay phone telling him what had happened, hubby says 'I received your text Asking about our Pin number and I've replied a little while ago.' When they rushed down to the bank, the bank staff told them all the money was already withdrawn.

The thief had actually used the stolen cell phone to text 'hubby' in the contact list and got hold of the pin number. Within 20 minutes he had withdrawn all the money from their bank account.

dreamsquall

Known Member
Aug 9, 2007
this device used to clone another remote alarm as a spare remote alarm
some key maker do have such device at some shoppping complex
the device can read the original remote alarm code and copy to an empty remote alarm
done this b4 but later on feel insecure so changed my whole alarm system after 2 weeks haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience