Nissan Fairlady Club

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
peng kor jap, show me a pic of ur rim, Im looking for rim ;)

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
bro. if you find someone to buy my 18" work emotion rims then il buy that gtr rims bro

hi bro, how much is your target sale price with the tyres?

and do let me have a look at the picture of your rims. i might have someone interested in your 18" work emotions :)

Thank you

Last edited:

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Not sure whether I can make it this friday's TT :bawling:...having a buka puasa function in KL this Friday. Anyway, have fun, guys !!
See you all on 27/9 at geekerpoyo's Raya openhouse !! Yummy !!

I oso wanna join.. dis 11/9/09 eh?

1. Z-Ice
2. Jampeg
3. cwf86
4. katzman90
5. beautleeeeeeee
6. DeathZ
7. geekerpoyo

Taman Linkin; join la.. my open-house (open-kedai?) at my restaurant after raya.. cant open during ramadhan, wil get caught by JAIS.. :shakehands:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Not sure whether I can make it this friday's TT :bawling:...having a buka puasa function in KL this Friday. Anyway, have fun, guys !!
See you all on 27/9 at geekerpoyo's Raya openhouse !! Yummy !!

Alamak.....300ZX all dont wanna join.....:rofl:

I wanna see your car again......:love:
So you must go to geekerpoyo openhouse wokeh......love the slim-super looking Z32 since I was playing GT 1/2 in PSX !:love::love:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Originally Posted by Applejuice View Post
bro. if you find someone to buy my 18" work emotion rims then il buy that gtr rims bro

and do let me have a look at the picture of your rims. i might have someone interested in your 18" work emotions :)

Thank you

bro im looking for around 5k? nego?
il get the pictures in soon.

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
Originally Posted by Applejuice View Post

Thank you

bro im looking for around 5k? nego?
il get the pictures in soon.

hi bro, 5k nego huh? i spoke about your work emotions with a few & they are very keen to see the picture & condition of the rims & tyres. do show me the pic soon ! thanks! :)

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Not don't want to come, but not able to make it, you know lah when berbuka puasa at relative's home....by the way, saw one 300zx for sale in MotorTrader mag last week...not sure whether its a NA or twinturbo but looks like in tiptop condition..

See you at the open house...

Alamak.....300ZX all dont wanna join.....:rofl:

I wanna see your car again......:love:
So you must go to geekerpoyo openhouse wokeh......love the slim-super looking Z32 since I was playing GT 1/2 in PSX !:love::love:

ryo87

Aug 13, 2008
ok, count me in as well.

1. Z-Ice
2. Jampeg
3. cwf86
4. katzman90
5. beautleeeeeeee
6. DeathZ
7. geekerpoyo
8. ryo87

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
guys, got the text for the tt. what are we doing this friday? is it just a teh tarik session or a convoy to somewhere? v8 lover, are you coming for the tt? maybe i can show you the rims there.

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
1. Z-Ice
2. Jampeg
3. cwf86
4. katzman90
5. beautleeeeeeee
6. DeathZ
7. geekerpoyo
8. ryo87
9. Fairlady350

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Ok guys... we'll see you all tonight. Please also think of a place where we can have a drive and lepak for cofi. Cheers.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
sorry guys, i cant make it...too bad am not in malaysia at this moment....btw, my car also not ready yet...will b ready by next week i hope before raya...

so enjoy d meet up...n have fun!

cheers! :driver:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Tanx Lord1700. You enjoy your holiday/business pleasure.

We'll catch up after Raya/during Raya. Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shelby Supercars (SSC), manufacturer of the ultra high-performance Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo, set the new "World’s Fastest Production Car" record earlier today with an average top speed of 255.83 mph. Confident of the 1183 hp vehicle’s abilities, SSC set out to validate their top speed claim in accordance with the strict guidelines set by Guinness World Records. Among other requirements, in order to meet Guinness’ approval, a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience