Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
hahaha... i tot the woman come out from the WELL... and climbing out thru the TV screen one....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
yeap,saw the pics ady,so sad, such a new car,luckily the car still can b fix. This thread like dying like tat 1,no more new stories?? im so addicted now,i hv to read atleast 1 story before goin to bed evryday...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
yeap,saw the pics ady,so sad, such a new car,luckily the car still can b fix. This thread like dying like tat 1,no more new stories?? im so addicted now,i hv to read atleast 1 story before goin to bed evryday...
Bedtime ghost stories kah..
Every1's on holiday mood mah..
Even me shooting off to KL tomolo early morning on a leisure day trip le..

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
eh...y i saw "ah pek" sit behind the seat at black perdana 1...

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Bedtime ghost stories kah..
Every1's on holiday mood mah..
Even me shooting off to KL tomolo early morning on a leisure day trip le..
good la u all,i got exam tmr..sienz.
my time to tell a short story,my 10 yrs old cousin passed away last year due to brain damage,after months later,their new maid arrived to replaced the current 1,the new indon maid doesn't noe tat my uncle hv a 10yrs old son.,she tot the couples onli hv 1 daughter,after 1 month working wif the family,my uncle n autie realized tat she can c "things",so 1 day, the maid told them tat she saw a lil boy always at home playing around, talk n play wif the maid n even greet her sumtimes,cos the indon maid she can actually communicate wif spirits.then durin the hungry ghost month,my uncle brought her to my cousin grave to visit him so tat she communicate wif his son n pass messages to the family..:bawling: miss my cousin so much!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok...dont let this thread die off for this month, my personal experience at surfer paradise, australia......

reached a hotel just 300m away from the beach, bikini everywhere.....its summer for yr info, checked in a group and i was given a single room since i didnt bring partner, my room no: 1113, then i was bit curios coz all my friend's room are 318, 618, 1118, 218 etc etc....we went in a group of bout 60persons......then nvm la since allocated so take lor...went up the lift..it shows M1, M2, 1st , 2nd , 3rd floor and so on...i think oh shit! its room no.13, 13th floor if plus the 2 mezainne floor.......just relax and go find my room.....arrived at 11th floor, saw my room no.1113, touch the card to the sensor, couldnt open, touches the 2nd card also couldnt open, then grab a bell boy and ask them to page for the manager, the manager came and also couldnt open with his card, have to go down again to the counter, get a replacement card and went up again, this time it opens, damn cold inside, eventhough outside is bloody hot bout 38 to 39 degree.....

sat down, switched on the tv, and start to lie down and relax after so many hours of flight and bus travel. everything was fine, then i opened up a drawer and saw a bible inside.....so i just took the bible out and put on the side table, the moment i put, there was a crashing sound like someone bumped onto something really loud BANG! inside my toilet, then the light bulb inside my toilet shattered and things on the basin fell onto the floor....imagine if u were me at that moment, what will u think? and what u gonna do next? and what u expecting to see in there..?

i couldnt move for few mins, wandering oh SHIT, if something came crawling out from there, where am i gonna go, i cant jump out coz its 11th floor......although the balcony is opened wide....i rang the info counter downstair to demand change of room, then they said no room left...so i called my tour guide, and he insist that i come down, so i gather some courage and ran out of the room, when i were at the counter, the manager insist wanna know why, i said something weird happened, bulb shattered and things came tumbling down, they said no room available and they can get it fixed immediately, but i insist to change room, so finally they found one room, SHIT, its again, room: 413....damn sueh....bad luck..all bad number.

then i seek a haji who knows how to handle "halus" thing, he is my colleague, we went up together and as he entered the room, he keep praying and ask me faster faster pack and go...fast ! then i just followed....when we in the lift, he told me its a lady inside and she is hurt pretty badly and its not looking good....her fierce is like wanna eat us into her stomach..i guess she is very near me when i took out the bible and i put in on the table...but my motion is quite hard when i slam it onto the table......it must have hurt ït"....the toilet in a mess.....i didnt manage to snap pics....who dare at that moment...

so i was so panic and later at nite, i insist some of my colleague to stay over at my room to play cards....and drink....luckily touched wood...nothing in the new room..everything went fine.....

sunny days, bikini gals, nice food and its paradise......:) the end...

p/s: its 99% true experience......

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
ok...dont let this thread die off for this month, my personal experience at surfer paradise, australia......

reached a hotel just 300m away from the beach, bikini everywhere.....its summer for yr info, checked in a group and i was given a single room since i didnt bring partner, my room no: 1113, then i was bit curios coz all my friend's room are 318, 618, 1118, 218 etc etc....we went in a group of bout 60persons......then nvm la since allocated so take lor...went up the lift..it shows M1, M2, 1st , 2nd , 3rd floor and so on...i think oh shit! its room no.13, 13th floor if plus the 2 mezainne floor.......just relax and go find my room.....arrived at 11th floor, saw my room no.1113, touch the card to the sensor, couldnt open, touches the 2nd card also couldnt open, then grab a bell boy and ask them to page for the manager, the manager came and also couldnt open with his card, have to go down again to the counter, get a replacement card and went up again, this time it opens, damn cold inside, eventhough outside is bloody hot bout 38 to 39 degree.....

sat down, switched on the tv, and start to lie down and relax after so many hours of flight and bus travel. everything was fine, then i opened up a drawer and saw a bible inside.....so i just took the bible out and put on the side table, the moment i put, there was a crashing sound like someone bumped onto something really loud BANG! inside my toilet, then the light bulb inside my toilet shattered and things on the basin fell onto the floor....imagine if u were me at that moment, what will u think? and what u gonna do next? and what u expecting to see in there..?

i couldnt move for few mins, wandering oh SHIT, if something came crawling out from there, where am i gonna go, i cant jump out coz its 11th floor......although the balcony is opened wide....i rang the info counter downstair to demand change of room, then they said no room left...so i called my tour guide, and he insist that i come down, so i gather some courage and ran out of the room, when i were at the counter, the manager insist wanna know why, i said something weird happened, bulb shattered and things came tumbling down, they said no room available and they can get it fixed immediately, but i insist to change room, so finally they found one room, SHIT, its again, room: 413....damn sueh....bad luck..all bad number.

then i seek a haji who knows how to handle "halus" thing, he is my colleague, we went up together and as he entered the room, he keep praying and ask me faster faster pack and go...fast ! then i just followed....when we in the lift, he told me its a lady inside and she is hurt pretty badly and its not looking good....her fierce is like wanna eat us into her stomach..i guess she is very near me when i took out the bible and i put in on the table...but my motion is quite hard when i slam it onto the table......it must have hurt ït"....the toilet in a mess.....i didnt manage to snap pics....who dare at that moment...

so i was so panic and later at nite, i insist some of my colleague to stay over at my room to play cards....and drink....luckily touched wood...nothing in the new room..everything went fine.....

sunny days, bikini gals, nice food and its paradise......:) the end...

the best is dun sleep durin the nite in the room,wif lots of ppl like havin party like tat, sure the spirit wont kacau 1,1 common thing when we went hotel..,b4 gettin into the room,v shud knock the door 1st,according to the chinese belief,knocking the door b4 enter is to inform any spirits inside the room tat sum1 is entering or will b staying in the room jus to show respect to those spirits who already occupying the room..here are sum website u may visit,all bout ghost stories n research, Spooky Corner | A place where nightmares are real! , OpenDNS
either wif .com.my or .com,forget the actual website d:proud:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
JIN , that day at Subang TT ..he saw one .. " White colour cloth ..from head till leg " ..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Why 99% true experience only.hehe.whats the 1%.eh all this story telling during ghost month and plus tv airing ghost stories.pretty creepy and if i were in ur position i cabut first man.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Experience 5:

Well this happened in Malacca, for those who are familiar, you should know Taman Asean, Malim.

Its near my gf's house. There is this playground near her house, infront of it, there's a buddhist temple, and on the field it has one "Datuk" and 2 Taoist temple erected on it.

So during one time, at maybe about 6 ish in the evening, after dinner we decided to take a short walk towards the playground, so as we walk we decided to go over to the swing and just rest,

The "Datuk"'s altar is right next to the swing, before we could even come close, from far we could see that both the swings swung by itself!!No wind at all...

And the swinging gets faster and faster as though there is someone on it...we said sorry for interrupting...

SO we kind of like left the place for home, so no more evening walk for us anymore!

Thank God nothing happened!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Why 99% true experience only.hehe.whats the 1%.eh all this story telling during ghost month and plus tv airing ghost stories.pretty creepy and if i were in ur position i cabut first man.
coz i couldnt remember every single details so i would guess i left out 1% of the story...i wanna "cabut" but its a company trip, me only can change room......1st time encounter it at overseas....
so guys, don simply mess with the bible....i also didnt know it will ends up this way.....scary...:|:rolleyes:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
I heard from what they say is when checked into a room, go to the drawers and see whether there are bible or quran or whatever religious book.if yes most likely the place or the room is not clean.my friend actually checked into a room before and found a dead body.after that incident he changed la.very quiet person.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
EvoZ, lucky the AUS ghost didn't come up to you and say:.........................

'Gooday mate, welcome to Australia'. :rofl:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

USED THIS OIL FOR 2 DAY n engine start kik kok sound.opened n see conrod beearing n crank beearing all out..drive not more than 3 hour,not only me, 3 of my fren also become victim, just to share only..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience