EK VS DC5... Best of The Best!!!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...that ek was farking cool man....!!

Dick head dc5 !!! at least at last he caused him to go into a spin and slam the wall...Is there a continuation of that video?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...that ek was farking cool man....!!

Dick head dc5 !!! at least at last he caused him to go into a spin and slam the wall...Is there a continuation of that video?
nop, mayb too violent then got banned edi... coz both car gets 1-2, then meet again on the podium... duess wat they will do... in Thai somemore... hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
wtf??!! no rules??:rofl::banghead:

haha damn kau geng.like kids playing bumping car.wonder how they fight in the pit after the race:rofl:,the ek so geng.still can back to track after ram to tyre wall:stupid:

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
nop, mayb too violent then got banned edi... coz both car gets 1-2, then meet again on the podium... duess wat they will do... in Thai somemore... hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
haha in thai sure makan kacang pistol d lor...or even syok turn into muay thai fight at stage...nice event leh....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
haha in thai sure makan kacang pistol d lor...or even syok turn into muay thai fight at stage...nice event leh....
do u think next MME shld hav this 'special event' tho..??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Malaysia also hv mah... team Type-R vs team JC Racing. both team bang kau kau. but the Thai is much better... can race & can bang no need team mate (gun cars) to help.

The best still is the old days BTCC!! the real F&F!!!

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
woa bro jin during MME event dun lah..normal track day then okie ...hehe...MMe got many reporter siot....sure bring shame to msia lah...

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

hehe MME event dun lah...shame shame to msia sepang nia ...but is wise to put some girl's cat fight in the waterpool along the pitlane...wahahahahaha...dun know those driver can drive or not...all the time attack time will be increase 30 sec more then previous lap time coz they will break down and watch the girl cat fight in bikini...@@ ...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
these two driver shud be kick out from da race forever d XD no racing ethics , no patient..reckless gila
I'm not sure if you can really pin blameworthiness on the EK guy. As far as the footage showed, the EK driver drove ethically....hard but fair....... and he made a clean pass on the DC5 but was subsequently wrecked on purpose by the DC5 driver.

It could have been a nasty accident.

The EK probably should not have retaliated, but given the circumstances, it's understandable. I certainly think the DC5 got back what he deserved.

Just look at 00:08 mark of the footage. EK guy made (or faked) a move towards the right side of the track. DC5, having committed to the left side of the track, decided to abruptly change his line to block the right side. This is very questionable in terms of ethics. EK anticipated this and immediately darted to the right and managed to get alongside the DC5. It's pretty clear at this point that the EK has successfully taken the line on the left side of the track and got himself fully alongside the DC5 and carrying enough speed for a clean pass. In response, at 00:11, the DC5 decided to change his line once again and drove into the side of the EK but was unsuccessful at preventing the pass. That's weaving and it's pretty disgusting behavior from the DC5 because it qualifies you as a lowlife who don't know how to race cleanly but willing to try anything to put your opponent out.

Well, he tried that crap. Didn't work out, so after a few series of corners, at 1:27, he simply drove into the right rear wheel area of the EK to spin him out. A deliberate intention to wreck a fellow competitor.

This is really no different from what Schumacher did to Hill in 1995 and what he tried again to do to Villeneuve in 1997.

Some people just do any damn thing to win. How sad.

awannz80

Sep 25, 2006
Then schumacher lose the championship to villeneuve,whether the dc5 or schumi really serve them right:damnmate:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
I'd do the same thing if I was that EK driver..... Lawan tetap lawan.. Hehe!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience