Mean Machine is BACK '09

klhl

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
Here we are back AGAIN.!!
Mean Machines is BACK. Bigger and MORE EXCITING this year!

After two successful event, Mean Machines (M2) 2009 will return to the Highway Autocity for its third presentation (longest successive motorshow and performance motorsport event in Malaysia). Dubbed the largest motoring event in Malaysia, M2 2009 aims to draw in more than 60,000 international and local visitors checking our the meanest modified cars and to purchase special event-only price items from exhibiting companies. So, come and share with us, our passion, our lives, our cars. Definitely an event that cannot be missed in Penang!

There will be modified car competition, Miss Mean Machines, antique cars, bikes, car clubs showcases, exhibiting companies and many more. You are most welcome to join us either as competitor, exhibitor or spectator in this exciting event. You will not want to miss it.

Any inquiries contact, 0165470973(khat). Hope to see you there!

Date: 24th - 25th Octorber 2009
Venue: Autocity, Juru. Penang

Competition : RM50/ participant

Modified Car Competition consists of 5 categories.
K-Car Standard, Proton Standard, Open Wild, Open Wild, Open VIP.
*i'll send the form to you by mail.

For each category there will be 3 prizes :
1st Prize : 300 cash prize + trophy
2nd Prize : 200 cash prize + trophy
3rd Prize : 100 cash prize + trophy

klhl

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
great.hope to see you there.. =)

klhl

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
mayb this year girls are better.. =)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
mayb this year girls are better.. =)
from few years back.. really improve a lot from time to time... but still, i really get batuk kao kao everytime saw some really "Extraordinarily" show gal there... ahhaha really fun/...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lord1700

Known Member

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
from few years back.. really improve a lot from time to time... but still, i really get batuk kao kao everytime saw some really "Extraordinarily" show gal there... ahhaha really fun/...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
this year of 'batuk' gonna b different...most probably not good to stay near those who 'batuk kao kao'...HINI....ekekekekek:rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
this year of 'batuk' gonna b different...most probably not good to stay near those who 'batuk kao kao'...HINI....ekekekekek:rofl:
then we shld stay close to those gal can *Sniff* *Sniff* kao kao 1... ehehhehe...:love::love::love:

klhl

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
haha.. this is the unique part of M2 ma.. lol.. with this.. you guys will be able to remember our girls.. haha.. but there are more girls this year. lol.. dont batuk batuk.. you batuk pretty girl also run la.. haha..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
haha.. this is the unique part of M2 ma.. lol.. with this.. you guys will be able to remember our girls.. haha.. but there are more girls this year. lol.. dont batuk batuk.. you batuk pretty girl also run la.. haha..
okie dokie... won't batuk.. but hisap kao kao.. coz their perfume damn killing me... addicted!!!:love::love::love:

klhl

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
lol. wad perfume.? pasar malam or original channel.? haha.. btw, was u there at the last year event.?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lol. wad perfume.? pasar malam or original channel.? haha.. btw, was u there at the last year event.?
yup.... why..?? bounty for 'perfume smell' thief..?? :listen:

klhl

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
yup.... why..?? bounty for 'perfume smell' thief..?? :listen:
ya la.. wanna see was that thief at M2 running freely sniffing off girls perfume anot ma.. haha. just wanna ask you how was the event to you le..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ya la.. wanna see was that thief at M2 running freely sniffing off girls perfume anot ma.. haha. just wanna ask you how was the event to you le..
as for me, most of the event oso very good... except the Ipoh 1... damn..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Venue: Autocity, Juru. Penang

Why penang ? :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience