Honda no good??? Why???

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
altho i'm a honda hardcore fan...i still have 2 agree like 'toyota build the nation'
they have so many makes n model there must be a 1 which u'll like..
but i dont agree tat honda onli makes car for rich ppl...tat is so lol...
say like Jaguar o Bentley...now tats more like it...
I dunno y honda still stick n hold on so much to their vtec-ivtec technology..they should offer more options to buyer like toyota did..U wan a fast wagon...caldina turbo...green engine good fc...Prius..they have NA turbos n VVTLi n sooo many models to go for...
I personally think BOTH make great cars...some can say 4age tapau b16a o vice versa...but every car/engine is manufacture not perfect..but they r in the tolerance..tat is y there r engine blue print n balancing service
Both r good Nippon car so :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

i drive a honda btw

mcwk

Jun 15, 2009
Design is good, but build quality of cars from the local assembly plant no longer up to the old standards....

That's what I feel about my FD2.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
altho i'm a honda hardcore fan...i still have 2 agree like 'toyota build the nation'
they have so many makes n model there must be a 1 which u'll like..
but i dont agree tat honda onli makes car for rich ppl...tat is so lol...
say like Jaguar o Bentley...now tats more like it...
I dunno y honda still stick n hold on so much to their vtec-ivtec technology..they should offer more options to buyer like toyota did..U wan a fast wagon...caldina turbo...green engine good fc...Prius..they have NA turbos n VVTLi n sooo many models to go for...
I personally think BOTH make great cars...some can say 4age tapau b16a o vice versa...but every car/engine is manufacture not perfect..but they r in the tolerance..tat is y there r engine blue print n balancing service
Both r good Nippon car so :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

i drive a honda btw
Yalahhh..........Honda now should go for Dual VVTECtec ...LOL...LOL..:biggrin::biggrin:

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Toyota Build The Nation... Honda Rules The World?
much more like Science and Technology people build the nation but Arts people rule the world!!!

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
both are good. :rofl:
Yes it is..actually it depends on what u want and expect from it...it's like having a Toyota is like having a wife with average looks,but she's good in cooking,raising the children,and doing the house chores etc....and having a Honda is like having a wife with top model looks,can't do the house jobs well but she's hot in bed....hehe.:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
In Japan: Honda vs Toyota:stupid:
In Germany:BMW vs Mercedes Benz:stupid:
no looser.......no winner.........

In Malaysia:Proton vs Perodua:stupid:
Proton is looser i think.....:thefinger:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
LOL...vtec is already dual..since both xhaust n intake cam also chg cam profile
a hot looking chicks which is onli good in bed...ahhahah sounds like a prostitute 2 me:thefinger:

i blif toyota made lots of money from their MPV models...as u c here alone in malaysia...they will go for Wish,Estima,Alpard n Harrier

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Yes it is..actually it depends on what u want and expect from it...it's like having a Toyota is like having a wife with average looks,but she's good in cooking,raising the children,and doing the house chores etc....and having a Honda is like having a wife with top model looks,can't do the house jobs well but she's hot in bed....hehe.:biggrin:
i like the way u see things. HAHAHAHAHAH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
total agree with you on this!!!
Thats why i drive a honda and leave the housework to the maid!!!!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
honda better ler....cause they also got honda kapcai....toyota dont have kapcai....:biggrin:
that means BM better than Benz la:nurse:BM got bike Benz have a????:hmmmm:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
and Honda got ASIMO...and honda allllways make a big hit with their type Rs
i preferred..(latest)

City>Vios
Accord>Camry
Stream>WIsh
Jazz>Yaris

but wat to put up and compare for Caldina. and Harrier?
and those new lexus range...slurp...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think each have their pros and cons. Not to say which is better than which. I've owned both Toyota and Honda. Technology wised Honda is more advanced. I remember back in 80's I have a CBU Accord and the meter panel was already digital with electronics. About engine side, I'm not sure Toyota's VVTi is better than iVTec or not.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I think each have their pros and cons. Not to say which is better than which. I've owned both Toyota and Honda. Technology wised Honda is more advanced. I remember back in 80's I have a CBU Accord and the meter panel was already digital with electronics. About engine side, I'm not sure Toyota's VVTi is better than iVTec or not.
i'll take Lexus if i were u... Toyota that u get from local Toyota showroom r sucks & cheapo!!!:mad:

btw, TR.... i'm back... hehehe:biggrin::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most people in Malaysia aren't aware of truck modifications as a large culture, other than having their cars modified. The Japnese are one step of us. While the Americans have modified large haulers, these guy's pimp their trucks to their next step, by attaching lots of bright neon lights or LED lights to make their trucks stand out in the dark. So these guy's in the video, were inspired by the Alienware...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience