satria neo cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

satria neo cheap

starwing11

Known Member
Dec 13, 2007
Better finish up the project and see the outcome 1st... If BOT the CAMPRO engine i think can produce much more power compare to 4 throttle engine...Just my 2 cents...

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
Better finish up the project and see the outcome 1st... If BOT the CAMPRO engine i think can produce much more power compare to 4 throttle engine...Just my 2 cents...
thanks bro for those BOT user are lazy and wanted to get power the easy way, and bot for campro? hmm and i know NA is faster then BOT ive seen it in this year campro drag battle in Sepang where BOT cars eat the dust of NA, and for how long if up Play BOT ?? with a forged piston crankshaft, conrod etc.... sure will do but if everything is stock u sure got a spare gearbox or engine to spare if get what i mean bro. .cheers

Bump:
thanks bro for those BOT user are lazy and wanted to get power the easy way, and bot for campro? hmm and i know NA is faster then BOT ive seen it in this year campro drag battle in Sepang where BOT cars eat the dust of NA, and for how long if up Play BOT ?? with a forged piston crankshaft, conrod etc.... sure will do but if everything is stock u sure got a spare gearbox or engine to spare if get what i mean bro. .cheers

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
hmm...4age can fit inside neo? no need modify the mountings? if u saif that it's jpj approvable then i guess no mounting mods rite...if there is i dun think u can lepas jpj the proper way...not the belakang jalan way la of course...this is interesting...would love to see the final outcome bro...i suggest u keep n continue la bro...neo nice ma...:biggrin:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
RM15K + Monthly installment aswell?? that aint cheap for sumthing which is not even functioning...

Last edited:

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
so sayang neo wit 4 trot.better go 4 evo4-6 much cheaper n realiable. somemore mount easy 2 match. mine hyundai gsr oso hard to endorse

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Get endorsed by jPj first lah then only you sell. See whether lepas or not! Now say sure lepas but once enter, car stuck inside how!

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
Get endorsed by jPj first lah then only you sell. See whether lepas or not! Now say sure lepas but once enter, car stuck inside how!
just selling empty car la no engine so anybody want to play mivec can buy la :hmmmm:

yuzukhor

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
Hi bro,intereseted with the deal.
But b4 this,there is 1 thing i have to make sure first.
Car that "sambung bayar" how to change the onwer name ?Or juz there car still under your name till complete the loan ?
Hope can know more from you.
Thanks & regards. :biggrin:

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
car selling without engine ?
pm me the details pls
details on the chassis cc and all
include with gearbox uh ?
thanks

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
what join body? body is perfect no accident before, can come and inspect by your self bro

Bump:

cheap because got loan with bank, if want use the body for track racing is ok too up to the buyer , car is legally purchased no stolen car here tq:mad:

Bump:

5 years more :hmmmm:
aiyoo u better buy the car after i explain ya ..model is 1.6 lite v ersion, only the engine complete with gearbox has been taken out, the rm2k is to buy parts if to make it run such as drive shaft and water hose and etc..its a road legal confirmed there is similar car on the road now own by a friend, the easiest way is to continue payment upon this car account rm554 prmth, just pay rm15k and the car is yours thats all bro...:adore::adore:

Bro,
u need to clarify things before u sell ur car

Price revise at RM 8500 + monthly RM 554 for 5 years???

554 X 60 (months) = RM 33240/-

RM 8500 + RM 33240 = RM 41740

And without engine in the car?

wow...

if im wrong pls clarify

If u said RM 8500 NETT without any loan then who dont want for a 2008 road legal car

Status
Not open for further replies.