any evo owner from sabah?

BlueTezza

Nov 13, 2006
sean here bah kenny..lolz..this was my previous acc..kekeke
come out limteh at SJ if free....keke
anyway...bro slj, saw ur voltex evo i lao sai hao sui...

-sky-

Apr 2, 2006
Good news to here that you guys are planning to open up performance parts shop and tuning shop in kk. KK price is ridiculous. well maybe i was used to KL pricing though. i am from kk to but currently in SJ working.

come bc to kk lo bro...wats doing there so long? i at kl bout 8 years...now back edi....fed up ")

wonderkid

Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
yeah, come back to KK la bro. not too busy like KL :biggrin:.

myself also used to the KL pricing of the parts. it's even much cheaper to buy the things from KL / overseas and ask them to courier it back to us.

KL market too competitive..tat y price oso competitive

kk no competitors, tat y price high like sky

KL market too competitive..tat y price oso competitive

kk no competitors, tat y price high like sky

slj

Dec 9, 2004
kk
wonder,

already installed lo..but many place cant go anymore.. :rofl:.. si soffian also installed his voltex rite... ??

wonderkid

Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
Yup, he oledi istall the voltex bodykit on his ride. wow, now ur ride must be very lowered than before. i will be in KK end of tis month, hopefully can see the new look of ur ride :biggrin:

andychua

Jul 6, 2006
I just saw slj ride last week at Lido traffic light ... Hardly to see his ride :driver: now a day already ... His ride really looks lower then before ..

Lancermania

Aug 12, 2006
ya, bt din own a car leh....
usuali whr u guys go lepak??

Bump: ya, bt din own a car leh....

Today, we have with us a recon, single owner, fully imported from the ports of Yokohama, Toyota Alphard. There's something we would like to share about this job would be. The owner of this ride contacted to us via email for less than 5 emails and finally decided to engage to our services. He requested us to pick up the car from his work place...