Maintaining a Skyline (how to?)

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
usually, we start by turning the ignition key to on. clockwise

Bump: ahh, feel so bad..anyways, there are r34 user manuals and maintenance manuals posted in this forum, please download them and read through, I believe some of them cover ur engine model as well. Basically, use the car like you would any normal car, service on time, and replace any wear and tear parts :)

Bump: ahh, feel so bad..anyways, there are r34 user manuals and maintenance manuals posted in this forum, please download them and read through, I believe some of them cover ur engine model as well. Basically, use the car like you would any normal car, service on time, and replace any wear and tear parts :)

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
just last week ago,i alrdy have a skyline r34 GT with engine RB20DE..
my brother work in japan and bought (very cheap lor) and send it here
ask me to maintain it and pls help...to maintain it..
how to start?
No sh** ?!?! You didn't even know how to starts a car?? You must be kidding me and your brother sent it over to you and ask you to take care of it for him??!!! :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Bump:
usually, we start by turning the ignition key to on. clockwise

I turn mine the other way round (when off the engine).....hee hee hee hee...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
If like this i change mine from turn left and right to push button style...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~all turning left turning right. Nvm I no need to turn also can start..........

Hotwire the car......Kakakakakakaka Cabut* :biggrin::biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
S-Tune,
S2000 style. But im thinkin different project now. Wanna put secret button inside the cup holder. That would look cool!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wanna put secret button inside the cup holder. That would look cool!

Cup Holder ... ? Skyline got meh :hmmmm: F**kin useless car .... Few hundred thousands car also dun have ONE pathetic cup-holder :mad:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
gotttttt...

dunno bout the others, but R34 got 2 cup holders in the middle with a removable partition

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
other also got la..... the one sit beside... can do this well.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong probably use the two 'hole' for his 2 sneekeye NOS bottle.

What 2 "holes" :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: Mainly to keep "things" warm and moist instead ... :idea:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Cup Holder ... ? Skyline got meh :hmmmm: F**kin useless car .... Few hundred thousands car also dun have ONE pathetic cup-holder :mad:
It got 4 ass holder though....haa haa haa....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump:
It got 4 ass holder though....haa haa haa....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump:
What 2 "holes" :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: Mainly to keep "things" warm and moist instead ... :idea:
Oh....I love that idea!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
S-tune...didn't know you got so many SSS hole~~~Hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Bump: S-tune...didn't know you got so many SSS hole~~~Hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience