Best rims for R34 GTR?

S

semperfi

not too sure who's azman ;) ....but, yeah i've seen the ads in ZTH.

the price doesn't seem consistent (for a GTT at least). It ranges from 11xk to 14xk. Budget only for 11xk.

saw one unreg (manual), but a bit pricey...14xk. standard mandard...good for project car.

hopefully can get 1 soon...
I think OmaroDDin mistyped your nick! Yeah RM14xk is way too pricey after 2-3 years. It should have been Rm110-120k by now. :hmmmm:

A

azmir1

Semperfi,

If you know of anyone willing to let go for 11xk (or less), do let me know.....before the wife changes her mind :laugh:

Bump: Semperfi,

If you know of anyone willing to let go for 11xk (or less), do let me know.....before the wife changes her mind :laugh:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
azmir1, the yellow banana.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
For that amount it could be a "kosong" ER34....hee..hee..hee...:bawling:

Bump: For that amount it could be a "kosong" ER34....hee..hee..hee...:bawling:

A

azmir1

V spec..

yes...i know of the yellow banana. I'm 2nd in line after 1st attempt failed. :bawling:

If can't get the yellow banana...need to keep looking.

S

semperfi

V spec..

yes...i know of the yellow banana. I'm 2nd in line after 1st attempt failed. :bawling:

If can't get the yellow banana...need to keep looking.
Sakakida's ride is truly a masterpiece. He's got all the goodies in there. Your 1st preference would be unregistered or used?

A

azmir1

Sakakida's ride is truly a masterpiece. He's got all the goodies in there. Your 1st preference would be unregistered or used?
1st preference would be a car that meets the budget hahahhahaha....so...sakakida's ride fits the bill perfectly.

i could only find 1 unreg, which is waaaayyyy off my budget.

So yeah...yellow submarine...is actually my first choice.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I'll just take the car ... You guys can "split" the girl .... She looks abit like Xena wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

I'll just take the car ... You guys can "split" the girl .... She looks abit like Xena wor :hmmmm:
Oh no you don't! I'm taking the car!! S-Tune, no one's gonna fight with you over the girl, you can have her. I'll havta fight with eyong over the car now!
:fight::fight::secruity::help:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Oh no you don't! I'm taking the car!! S-Tune, no one's gonna fight with you over the girl, you can have her. I'll havta fight with eyong over the car now!
:fight::fight::secruity::help:
1, 3, 5, and 2, 4, 6 ... 7, One-Two Jus, ok :idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience