DC5 Annual Meet/Photoshoot - 11 April 2009

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Ello guys, I wish to confirm on our 'annual meet/photoshoot'. Details as below:

Date: 11 April 2009 (Saturday)

Venue: Kompleks Sukan Negara, Bukit Jalil (we meet somewhere for breakfast then move together)

Time: 10am - 12pm

The photoshoot will be done by HyperTune mag and will be featured the following months. Other photographers might also be snapping pics of our car. There will be no specific event on this day, but it will be the best time to meet and get to know each other better.

Spread the word to other non-forumming DC5 owners and let's make this rare occasion happen!

P/S: T-shirts n banner will be sponsored by JC Racing so I hope you guys can confirm n put down your name in a list with your t-shirt size.

Any question you may ask Jerry @ 122. Cheers!

Confirmed Attendees:

1. Meor - XL
2. Jerry - XL
3. Prasath - XxL
4. Junaidi - M
5. Farhan - XL
6. Gareth - M
7. Desmond - L
8. Siang - M
9. Jeff - L
10. Kelvin - L
11. John - L
12. Timmy - M
13. Fadhil - M
14. Misri - L
15. Darren - M
16. Ivan - L
17. Ali - M
18. Azad - XL
19. William - XL
20. Kevin ings - M
21. Aaron - M
22. Tazri - XL
23. John JB - XXL
24. Raja - XL
25. Adrian - XL
26. Lim - L
27. Fikri - M
28. Rajan Kuantan - XL
29. Zaki - M

Any other interested DC5 owners, please fill in your name and continue the list.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
so where should we meet first?

i) awan besar R&R
ii)
iii)

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
weh...boss bayar gaji buat kerja lah!! hahahahhaha

ataupun semua kena start bayar gaji to our hardworking Mr.P for always curi tulanging here..

Awan besar sounds good Subcon. Tak silap i ada satay kajang :proud:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
my job requires me to surf the net most of he time...that would include zth as well. LOL.

awan besar sounds good... pagi2 dah ada satay ke? takut bedal satay kambing 10 cucuk sampai bukit jalil terus nak terberak kang..hahaahhahahaha.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I personally want to thank and congratulate LightningField (Meor) & 122 (Jerry) for the great coordination among all the DC5 members ......

...... it's thanks to you two particularly that the events and gatherings are bringing the DC5 community closer :biggrin:

I think at this rate, we should be able to form an officially sanctioned/recognised club in no time~!

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
you guys are a bunch of cool n funny people. though we just met, i dont mind running around to make us closer to each other. but if youre lansi and one day ur 17inch wheels with PCD114.3 bengkok, no one can help you. hahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
meor

demm.. you already sarung type R yaa?? no wonder dont want befriend with kangkung civic like me.. :( :bawling:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
meor

demm.. you already sarung type R yaa?? no wonder dont want befriend with kangkung civic like me.. :( :bawling:
cipan you. called you many times never get thru. buzz you at ym oso never replied...how to be friend like dat??? :mad::mad::mad: .

come lets yumcha dis weekend.

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
meor

tsk tsk tsk meor oh meor..jahat betul la you..how can you discriminate yr old fren mentang2 you dah tukar kereta power with rims retailing at RM 20k per set...mentang mentang dah famous dah lupaaa kulit laaaaaa

wahahhahahahah bakar bakar!!!:driver:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
tsk tsk tsk meor oh meor..jahat betul la you..how can you discriminate yr old fren mentang2 you dah tukar kereta power with rims retailing at RM 20k per set...mentang mentang dah famous dah lupaaa kulit laaaaaa

wahahhahahahah bakar bakar!!!:driver:
ko gila keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????? my rims RM40K per settt okayyyy....tiu.

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
cipan you. called you many times never get thru. buzz you at ym oso never replied...how to be friend like dat??? :mad::mad::mad: .

come lets yumcha dis weekend.
uncle meor

wat do u expect unker?? palm oil estate 500KM from KL where got mobile transmission? some how if there is a mobile coverage my comp some stingy not willing to pay the roaming fees + bills .. you wait another months i'm going to request 1.8 meter VSAT TDMA antenna to serve my YM needs okay hhuhuhu

btw congrats to hear that DC5 is in hand now. .. this week i'm off to batam for ehemm eheem assignment lah .. maybe can give me ride back to tampoi with ur K20motor another half of the journey i will take bus to stulang laut hahaha

ps- woi sorry didnt pickup the call justnow.. left the phone somewhere in the officeand now i could not lcoate it hahah hampeh

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
guys wanna join the annual meet but not sure will be back in kl on 11 april.. so should i put my name or not..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
aisey meor..i cant make it to this date and also do not have the equipment for the photoshoot...retired from PG at the moment...get hezz to join la...i just check for you ppl's blog update only :P:slug:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
guys wanna join the annual meet but not sure will be back in kl on 11 april.. so should i put my name or not..
i think there is no harm putting your name in the list... if everything according to plan... on 11th April 2009 the largest gathering of street legal DC5 Type R in Malaysia will take place.

how cool is that?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..wanna ask only..its that logic to trade in myvi se 2007 standard (auto) with myvi se 2009 model (auto)? coz i like the body kit yet i dont like to invest to modified bodykit and so on...just waste money rite?body kit overall i ask is 2k something...paint 2k something also...some accessories and leather seat maybe 700...so near 5k...if i buy myvi se 2009..i got abs, ori bodykit and all rite?if accident they put original body se..but if my myvi normal accident...if i change to body kit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience