Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hummm... seen alot of these fake rim in the tyre shop these day.

Things to look out for are:
1) Weight
2) Workmanship
3) Made in Japan or other place
4) Crom like sticker with japanese rim on it
5) date of manufacturer

For point 3 and 4 only applicable to Japanese rim. I had an OZ racing Chrono Evolution and it look like JRD and other imitation wheels.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
When saw those who using Fake SSR Type-C, wit their proud face, i really dunno where shld i put my Genuine wheels...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
You can give me..I keep for you...:biggrin::biggrin:

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
haha, same thought, just the quality and performance different.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
simple,
U get wat u paid for... not only the quality, but the status that show to the others....
no money to get real 1, don't change, just save the money for other things.... by changing to those fake wheels, thats ain't no adding power to the car.... haih....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
simple,
U get wat u paid for... not only the quality, but the status that show to the others....
no money to get real 1, don't change, just save the money for other things.... by changing to those fake wheels, thats ain't no adding power to the car.... haih....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
How about using those that are not replica of famous brand? I also using leh~hear you say like this then when i come out see you must put back stock rim...Bwahahaha

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
im scared now... because i bought my rim Buddyclub from MunLee chop chop shop in puchong...
i check so many times and it does come with a japanese box and instruction book...
then when i went to sunway wanted to trade in my rim they say is fake...
maybe mine are like Grade A++? i cannot tell the difference and im a noob!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
im scared now... because i bought my rim Buddyclub from MunLee chop chop shop in puchong...
i check so many times and it does come with a japanese box and instruction book...
Buddy Club has 2 types. original made in Japan n Taiwan. basically they outsource to Taiwanese to make the rims coz its cheaper. still original buddy club but made in Taiwan. can't consider fakie coz its under Buddy Club.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
the best if u go to real reputable dealers n get ur rims... i went to eneos one utama... there got two very sexy looking rim... 18'' momo and 18'' no brand... both look exactly alike... momo rm5000:bawling:, no brand 1150:proud:.... carry the weight, the momo is soooo light:love: compare to the no brand... i think that mite be the way to test if ori or not... my two cent....:smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i dun think ur's Buddyclub is fake 1, just some ppl wanna con u, then simply said urs fake. they don't even know hoe to differentiate genuine & fake Buddyclub...

How about using those that are not replica of famous brand? I also using leh~hear you say like this then when i come out see you must put back stock rim...Bwahahaha
not replica thats mean Genuine... hahahaha....:proud:

Buddy Club has 2 types. original made in Japan n Taiwan. basically they outsource to Taiwanese to make the rims coz its cheaper. still original buddy club but made in Taiwan. can't consider fakie coz its under Buddy Club.
great info bro...

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
good information....

not only for the rims but also for rest of the fake item/brand that was clone.

now i have 2nd tot abt upgrading my suspension for GAB adjustable suspension.
byw, is it the fake one if the shop is selling GAB adj sus for RM1600 for satria?

thanks for sharing the info bro.

:smokin::smokin:

ayum

Oct 14, 2008
wah.. ssr type c also got fake ah? usually i just saw advan rg, buddy club, spoon or regamaster. but they did such a good job in cloning isnt it?

i think afta dis sure got ssr type c rs laaa.

:nurse:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Anything the japanese make sure got clone one.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wah.. ssr type c also got fake ah? usually i just saw advan rg, buddy club, spoon or regamaster. but they did such a good job in cloning isnt it?

i think afta dis sure got ssr type c rs laaa.

:nurse:
last time they don't dare to put Rays, Volk or Advan RG or SSR 1, they just put HSR, Spoom, Advance.... now, all put the sticker like real 1,... fuck...:mad:

Anything the japanese make sure got clone one.
u bought fake flavor panties..??:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

i wanna change my headlight bulb to halogen one...don wan HID coz illegal
& too expensive...

i was quoted by sparepart shop for Philips ( rm80 ) but many types...blue
vision..etc..etc...

but Osram (rm50) cheaper....

which one is better and last longer and can see clearly during night / raining??...my car is civic EG9...local and recon,
the 'tapak' is different....

care to share and advise....TQVM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience