Plaza GM @ Lorong Haji Taib - Car Lift

xenith

May 31, 2007
Have anyone been to Plaza GM at Lorong Haji Taib/Jln Raja Laut?
You enter the parking at the ground floor near the main entrance. At the entrance you will see sliding doors. You wait for a short while and then the door opens and you enter a lift. The lift will automatically take you to the eight floor where the actual parking bays are. You wont feel that you are in a lift. The lift has sensors on the floor so you don't have to go out of the car to press the buttons. Interesting right?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Yeah , damn cool..hearing it is cool , looking at it is even cooler..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I have been there b4, the bad things is very long q even 3 lifts available kns...:driver:

xenith

May 31, 2007
No pics or vidoes. you can google it, and there's pictures...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Now i know that such thing exists in KL... :rofl:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
wow cool, hows the parking fares ?

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
Have anyone been to Plaza GM at Lorong Haji Taib/Jln Raja Laut?
You enter the parking at the ground floor near the main entrance. At the entrance you will see sliding doors. You wait for a short while and then the door opens and you enter a lift. The lift will automatically take you to the eight floor where the actual parking bays are. You wont feel that you are in a lift. The lift has sensors on the floor so you don't have to go out of the car to press the buttons. Interesting right?
interesting ... :)

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
remembered that I saw dis kind of parking at JB.... near the place where you got checked before enter s'pore (not familiar wif JB)... its a hotel, very small one at that...

for rm150, you get the mentioned lift parking and room styled like a 5 star hotel...

can't remember the name since I stayed there for 1 night @ 2007

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news of Keiichi Tsuchiya and Daijiro Inada leaving the D1 Series over differences with the D1 Corporation was quite a big blow to drifting but then came the saving grace that the dynamic duo would be starting up their own drift series that spelt some competition for D1 and the promise of more focus on the grassroots was just what the sport needed in its native land as things have descended into a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience