Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Takata Harness 4-Point model MPH-341

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
ITEM SOLD

One New Takata Harness 4-point model MPH-341.

Last edited:

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
great deal..
CNY betting bigger so i can have this great deal..
free bump mate

Bump: great deal..
CNY betting bigger so i can have this great deal..
free bump mate

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Bro what is the difference between yours and ori since usay at my own risk? I need to know what is the difference interms of quality and reliability before i made my decision..Thank you

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Bro what is the difference between yours and ori since usay at my own risk? I need to know what is the difference interms of quality and reliability before i made my decision..Thank you
The ori version is FIA approved so obviously safety tests have been conducted on it and passed. The replicas are still waiting for you to test. :P

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
haha like ur sence of humor n ur pic :biggrin:..will check it out

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
pls get us the test report and the images after is has been approved...

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Well I notice the jahitan is lesser at certain area but it is just the same. Im not sure whether how strong the quality compare to ori. But I try to buck up the whole thing and pull all side, it seems okay.

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Imitation for sure got different one... If got money to burn get ori Takata, which will cost you around 1.5 - 1.6k. Together with an ori bucket seat another 4k - 6k... hehe...

Cheers :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience