Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Philips crystal vision

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Philips Crystal Vision and Osram Night Breaker for Sale

Drive With Confidence : Philips CrystalVision lighting is for talented drivers who not only understand how the pure white 4300K CrystalVision beams distinguish them from the dull yellow lights of other drivers, but also how it helps them to handle even the toughest night situations with the relaxed confidence of a natural winner.

• 4300K Halogen bulb with stylish white light output enables driving with confidence and Good Looks !
• Make your headlight brighter, lighter and last longer with headlamp reflector protected by UV-block quartz glass which last longer than others.
• Easy Installation: Directly interchangeable with originally equipped products!
• Easy install by self, good for DIY!
• Crystal Vision : More white light for better visibility!
It's 100% legal...No need to worry about getting Summon for using HID :biggrin:

- Comes with 2 H4 bulb and complimentary sidelights for a complete upgrade.
- Available in H4, ready stock (H1, H3, H7, H11, HB3 can be specially ordered).

Philips : rm180 nett (Retail price rm220)

Osram : rm120 nett

Bosch Plus White 4000K : rn150

Dealing method : COD at Rev Performance, No.7, Jln PJS 11/24, Bandar Sunway or Send by GD Express.

CLICK HERE to check out my other sales Item !!

Thanks for Viewing !! :burnout:

Attachments

Last edited:

wilsoneg6

Aug 12, 2008
Bro!What about the JDM light for EG6?U have the bulb?:itsme:

Bump: Bro!What about the JDM light for EG6?U have the bulb?:itsme:

Bump: Bro!What about the JDM light for EG6?U have the bulb?:itsme:

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Can confirm if really legal using white light? Is this halogen? I'm using H4 bulbs if not mistaken.

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Sir, still worry will tio tangkap by police.. so got any other type of bulbs you are selling? Tried to change the bulbs from other accessory workshop but mechanic recommend me to change the whole lamp (why is that so??? O.o). He said the lamp must change but last time damn tip top before changing new bulbs after burning off one. I want something brighter and can shoot further like or more than my previous bulb (dunno why so blur after change dy).I want something brighter and can shoot further like my previous bulb. Can pm me the specs and the best price? Pricing looks damn expensive to me. U know, student mah... Here's one car that look like my car, so give recommendations if any. Pm me if u wish too.

Attachments

Last edited:

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sir, still worry will tio tangkap by police.. so got any other type of bulbs you are selling? Tried to change the bulbs from other accessory workshop but mechanic recommend me to change the whole lamp (why is that so??? O.o). He said the lamp must change but last time damn tip top before changing new bulbs after burning off one. I want something brighter and can shoot further like or more than my previous bulb (dunno why so blur after change dy).I want something brighter and can shoot further like my previous bulb. Can pm me the specs and the best price? Pricing looks damn expensive to me. U know, student mah... Here's one car that look like my car, so give recommendations if any. Pm me if u wish too.
Sure bro, but can you tell me what type of bulb you are using....H4, H3, H1 ? Tq

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Police stopped my for using this Crystal vision, claiming "lampu putih tak boleh pakai, u mau pergi JPJ buat checking" . Totally shocked because I tnought only HID is not legal to be used..Anyone has experienced the same?

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Police stopped my for using this Crystal vision, claiming "lampu putih tak boleh pakai, u mau pergi JPJ buat checking" . Totally shocked because I tnought only HID is not legal to be used..Anyone has experienced the same?
Bro, I'm using Crystal vision....but never happened to me, u r right, only HID is illegal, they just try to scared u only to untung a bit !!! :driver:

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
last week i just kena with police, they issued summon to me rm200 discount rm100. The police man told me they dont care u use HID or normal white halogen, as long as ur light output is white they issue summon. any one of u know how to settle this? Does Puspakom can test our white halogen is legal? Any black and white can prove white halogen is legal??

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
last week i just kena with police, they issued summon to me rm200 discount rm100. The police man told me they dont care u use HID or normal white halogen, as long as ur light output is white they issue summon. any one of u know how to settle this? Does Puspakom can test our white halogen is legal? Any black and white can prove white halogen is legal??
Hello bro, i think you can check with puspakom on that....but as far as i know only hid is illegal. Tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's eye-catching, well-designed and worth £500,000.

No, not the car ... the number plate. Businessman Afzal Kahn's delight was in overdrive on Sunday after he bought F1 - Britain's most expensive registration.

The 37-year-old custom car tycoon got the plate for £440,625 - £375,000 plus VAT - and other charges took the total to around half a million pounds.

It beat the previous...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience