Siemens VS MMC

12oY

Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
then why vios stock auto can done 9.68 sec can but my 4g15 manual cant leh? just fast them 1 sec cause i test run with my fen vios 0 - 100 just can fast him half car only but after 100km/h then me kena tapau kau kau by vios...when test run 400m....here the prove vios can run 9.68 sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqGFNB1G9-Q&feature=related ....

12oY

Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
actualy me is kind of looser also cause vios auto then mine is manual .. if the vios is manual sure can do more way better than 9.68sec maybe 7 or 8 sec.....hahaha tell u what i have drive vios manual version.....planning to get 1... no belive go to show room ask toyota salesman about vios J model is basic 14'' steel rim manual model ..power unbeliveble .... price cheaper than E or S model... :thefinger:

seanlee

Jun 30, 2004
then why vios stock auto can done 9.68 sec can but my 4g15 manual cant leh? just fast them 1 sec cause i test run with my fen vios 0 - 100 just can fast him half car only but after 100km/h then me kena tapau kau kau by vios...when test run 400m....here the prove vios can run 9.68 sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqGFNB1G9-Q&feature=related ....

Dun compare with VIOS la bro....

Vios vs 4g15

1) Dohc vs SOhc
2) 16v vs 12v
3) high compression vs low compression
4) VVt vs apa pun talak tech
5) light weight vs heavy weight
6) 110hp 140Nm vs 80hp 100Nm
=============================

above the list already kill 4g15 stock to stock lo..hahaha

but for my 4g15..consider heavy mod liao did 8.3sec hahaha....only 0-100 other then that...every car can smoke kaw me ..hahahah

12oY

Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Dun compare with VIOS la bro....

Vios vs 4g15

1) Dohc vs SOhc
2) 16v vs 12v
3) high compression vs low compression
4) VVt vs apa pun talak tech
5) light weight vs heavy weight
6) 110hp 140Nm vs 80hp 100Nm
=============================
that y i say vios is auto me is manual........ the car lost is power at the transmision itself.....soch is mid range power doch is high range power.... vvt is for cam profiling auto adjust for performance at low and high engine speed and fuel economical.... .. and i would like to say vios is low compression than 4g15 is high compression...4g15 ori is 80hp but after twek abit then ok abit lo ... but still kena tapau by many car lo hahahahahaha boring dy ,, plan to get vios....

seanlee

Jun 30, 2004
that y i say vios is auto me is manual........ the car lost is power at the transmision itself.....soch is mid range power doch is high range power.... vvt is for cam profiling auto adjust for performance at low and high engine speed and fuel economical.... .. and i would like to say vios is low compression than 4g15 is high compression...4g15 ori is 80hp but after twek abit then ok abit lo ... but still kena tapau by many car lo hahahahahaha boring dy ,, plan to get vios....

VIos compression ratio is 10.5:1
4g15 compression ratio only 9.2:1

this is why you see Vios pickup is to light..

Itanum

Apr 22, 2006
BOT your 4g15 Siemens VDO, I believe can tapao stock VIOS already. :driver:

popout

Sep 5, 2006
indeed nice topic here. so my simen GTI syuck at 170km/h any solution can unleash the power of 4g93p??

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
why not change da whole wiring and ecu to mitsu 93p?

oh yeah, 1.5 mmc ecu..can use 93p tb and/or perdana tb??

Sound-Checkerz

Aug 6, 2008
i need all the otais n sifus to help me to identify my ecu..actually, i dont know whether my gti is running on siemens or mitsu ecu..i had seen my ecu..but i dont remember how it looks like..so my question, my air flow sensor indicates a mitsubishi sticker on it..on the sticker is a serial number or what, PW550450..does it means that my gti is running on mits 0450 ecu??plzz sifus..

Bump: i need all the otais n sifus to help me to identify my ecu..actually, i dont know whether my gti is running on siemens or mitsu ecu..i had seen my ecu..but i dont remember how it looks like..so my question, my air flow sensor indicates a mitsubishi sticker on it..on the sticker is a serial number or what, PW550450..does it means that my gti is running on mits 0450 ecu??plzz sifus..

i need all the otais n sifus to help me to identify my ecu..actually, i dont know whether my gti is running on siemens or mitsu ecu..i had seen my ecu..but i dont remember how it looks like..so my question, my air flow sensor indicates a mitsubishi sticker on it..on the sticker is a serial number or what, PW550450..does it means that my gti is running on mits 0450 ecu??plzz sifus..
difference between svdo and mmc ecu...

Basil Basil

Jul 19, 2006
yup tat is how a SVDO Ecu looks like.............for wira is right underneath the glove compartment area..................

Sound-Checkerz

Aug 6, 2008

from the picture..this gti engine running on MMC or SIEMENS ecu?

It seats four, has four wheel drive and one rear end that would make even Jennifer Lopez insecure. This is the successor to Ferrari’s flagship 612 Scaglietti, currently codenamed the FF (Ferrari Four), in lieu of it being the brand’s first four-wheel drive vehicle.

While the men from Maranello will probably never admit it, we can’t be more delighted to see that the rumours were actually true and that the...