perakmotorsport

Jan 1, 2009

Date: 10 +11 Jan 2009
Time: 10.30am - 6pm
Venue: Dato' Sagor Track @ Kg Gajah, Pasir Salak, Perak
Drift Judge: Ariff Johanis
MC: Wanbragarage & Jane

Prize:
1st RM1.5k + performance parts & goodies from sponsor(TBA)
2nd RM700 + performance parts & goodies from sponsor(TBA)
3rd RM300 + performance parts & goodies from sponsor(TBA)

Registration : RM 150 per round or RM 480 per season (4 rounds or RM 120 per round)
For more info: En. Shahril 0162525474 or Yoong 018 573 5424

Notice!
-All drifter must wear helmet, shoe & long pant.
-Competition car must in top condition.
-Register in advance for instant RM 30 discount!
-Please contact if you need bookings on acomodation

Supported by:
-Fast4Ward Racing
-Syncoptima
-Zero4 Racing
-High Speed Exhaust
-ExtremeKars+GilaKereta

Main sponsors:
-Falken & Weng Cheong Tyre Services
-AGIP Oil
-ZAP Works

*** Tengku Djan, Tan Tat Wei, Ivan Lau, Loyai, Boy Toyo & many top drifters has confirmed their participation! Are you joining?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hmmm..... saw newspaper today.. some thing happen on that day?? I hope I'm wrong??

perakmotorsport

Jan 1, 2009
It was an unwanted incident that started from a local who refused to pay the entry fee (RM 5), which result to intervention of one big group of ghetto with weapons. It indeed became a Royal Rumble where many of our associates has been seriously injured. It was no longer a 'pergaduhan kecil'. With parang, pisau samurai and many dangerous weapon, we will call this 'MASSACRE'.

The case, after intevention from Bukit Aman, it has become a serious 'attempt to murder' crime case.

Our company hosted a press conference by Monday, 11.30am in Ipoh to clarify about this matter, as the story went to some major newspaper national edition the recent days. Also, we have decided to pursue in any legal means possible for FULL COMPENSATION to our loss and Perak's state reputation.

Last but not least, we would like to apologize to all our drifters (Tengku DJan, Ivan, Tan Tat Wei, Heng, Nono, etc.), sponsors(Falken & AGIP) and judges (SyncOptima) to be trapped in this unfortunate traumatic experience, not to mention our injured friends and family.

There are many versions of story, but we sincerely hope there shall be no rumous about it until we publish a full report.

If you have any photos / videos which you think can tell the truth, please email us @ [email protected]. We will not reveal the source of these media.
Thanks and pardon us for all the inconvenience.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Thank god nobody lost their lives! how could a small matter can lead to a mass brawl??!! what a sad day for motorsports.

Bump:
Hmmm..... saw newspaper today.. some thing happen on that day?? I hope I'm wrong??
which newspaper did you read?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Subcon,
Sin Chew newspaper. Also why the track don't hv their own "jaga"??

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Subcon,
Sin Chew newspaper. Also why the track don't hv their own "jaga"??
a proper security administration MAYBE can deter any trouble maker from creating an unwanted incident. but if 100people involved, then a riot squad is what we need!

blue,

any pics?

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the spark started with rm5 only??? weird

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
I think we will wait for the event orhanizer to reply this,
Also can some one put the chinese ver link? as i also dont understand what it hv translated in english hehe......

as from yesterday paper it said it was strat by 1 person hv problem w/ the RM5 fee. & this it spark into a few group of ppl gang up & hurt the event ppl. these "gangster" also buli some of the ladies there, they also damage some equiment in the area too.

For me it look like some one try to "sabo" the event.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ladies also they buli, must be seeking opportunity during the chaos la...

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
haiz. malaysian malaysia. cilaka. people wanna do event they come and kacau. when people refuse to do event they also come and kacau. haiz. better change our malaysian attitude la.

i think the people that kacau think they're big and great. haiz. thats why come and kacau. otai la konon.

wr1667

Jul 16, 2006
i suggest if the trek to close and build a safer trek in ipoh city itself. sad to see this happenning. i thought we suppose to be in 21 century. i saw some nasty remarks in other thread.

i think everyone can guess wat happen in reality. Think properly, those who kena pukul are always victim in many cases. this case is no exceptinoal.

every country must have rule, even kampung have to follow. we are malaysian malaysia, not malau malaysia. For wat eva reasons civilised people with brain oso wont simply go to whack people with parangs. and i oso donno what to say if the polis kenot control this kind of ppl.