GREDDY e-manage VS v-manage

free2d

Jan 20, 2007
Do you need both Manage? I am looking at changing cams and stroker kit for K20. Will these work?
Thanks.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Do you need both Manage? I am looking at changing cams and stroker kit for K20. Will these work?
Thanks.
Not necessary...it's depends on power output you looking for... E-manage allow you to touch-up on AF mapping and igition timing control no matter with high cam or not...where else v-manage for control/adjust variable valve timing...but if you got budget...buy both will be an advantage...more complete...

free2d

Jan 20, 2007
Not necessary...it's depends on power output you looking for... E-manage allow you to touch-up on AF mapping and igition timing control no matter with high cam or not...where else v-manage for control/adjust variable valve timing...but if you got budget...buy both will be an advantage...more complete...

Sure? I have Toda A3 or/and 2150 kit in plan with Greddy Ultimate and V-manage.

What gain am I looking at with this setup? Anyone?

Thanks.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Sure? I have Toda A3 or/and 2150 kit in plan with Greddy Ultimate and V-manage.

What gain am I looking at with this setup? Anyone?

Thanks.
...first of all... on what engine???just piston u've changed??? Tuner???:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello people,

I'm driving a 1.6M Hyundai getz. I have a problem.. The stock clutch slips like crazy when changing gear @ high rpm e.g. 5k and above.

Hyundai parts are hard to find, and importing a clutch kit from aussia/korea will cost ard RM1K ++

Is there any way to modify stock clutch to make it engage more agressively?

btw i stay in singapore but frequents in jb.. would like to know if ani places provides such service. Thanks guys~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience