Seats

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
sorry,i hv no idea...need to move this tread to RE club?

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
haha forgot our damon taiko is moderator, good idea man! but the RE club not really active these day. scare no ppl mau layan hehehe:biggrin:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
sorry,i hv no idea...need to move this tread to RE club?
It's ok, bro. I'll first rephrase the question before I post it there myself. Thanks for the suggestion, bro.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
haha forgot our damon taiko is moderator, good idea man! but the RE club not really active these day. scare no ppl mau layan hehehe:biggrin:
moderator no diff with other member la,worse is u cant simply type & post,hv to think twice...haha

It's ok, bro. I'll first rephrase the question before I post it there myself. Thanks for the suggestion, bro.

u r welcome bro

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
means you cant use this lo":thefinger:" or any rude words like fxxker or fxxk:biggrin:
By right, no foul language is allowed in the forum, right ?:laugh:

:listen: The seats should be in the car by tomorrow....

Wow, come to think of it, my car has got parts from almost every manufacturer inside it; I've got parts from Honda, Mitsu, Nissan, Merc, BMW & now Mazda !

Really Rojak habis !

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
means you cant use this lo":thefinger:" or any rude words like fxxker or fxxk:biggrin:

bro kar lok,rude or dirty words are not allowed here in zt5h,be it mod or regular member.

wat i mean is we hv to be more responsible on wat we've said

and :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: is not restricted....depends how u use it

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
By right, no foul language is allowed in the forum, right ?:laugh:

:listen: The seats should be in the car by tomorrow....

Wow, come to think of it, my car has got parts from almost every manufacturer inside it; I've got parts from Honda, Mitsu, Nissan, Merc, BMW & now Mazda !

Really Rojak habis !
hohoho cantonese call "chap chong" right hehehe...:rofl:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
bro kar lok,rude or dirty words are not allowed here in zt5h,be it mod or regular member.

wat i mean is we hv to be more responsible on wat we've said

and :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: is not restricted....depends how u use it
yea you're right! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:hehehe....

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
If it helps(by not being too late to comment), these seats are off the Mazda Series 5 RX-7 FC3S Infini IV(last revision of the FC3S Infini before the FD3S came by), which were made in 1991 as a JDM-only limited edition(I think 600 were made) which featured these seats, and of the 600 made, 20 were sent to Mazdaspeed and the same seats were re-upholstered with Mazdaspeed embroidery and black fabric.

Rare indeed also... These would also look great in a drift-spec KE70. Now... where can I also get another pair :rofl:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
If it helps(by not being too late to comment), these seats are off the Mazda Series 5 RX-7 FC3S Infini IV(last revision of the FC3S Infini before the FD3S came by), which were made in 1991 as a JDM-only limited edition(I think 600 were made) which featured these seats, and of the 600 made, 20 were sent to Mazdaspeed and the same seats were re-upholstered with Mazdaspeed embroidery and black fabric.

Rare indeed also... These would also look great in a drift-spec KE70. Now... where can I also get another pair :rofl:
Better late than never. Thanks for the info bro, appreciate it. Many thanks :adore:. I guess I'm quite lucky to have them, if it's as rare as you said.:love:.

I'll keep an eye out for you if you're interested. I saw in ad somewhere either in Mudah.com, or Motor Trader. There's a pic of the same seats. I just can't remember exactly which. I'll run thru thru sites again. If I find it, :listen: I'll let you know.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Sorry, guys. I've been trying to locate the ad but to no avail. I just can't find it. It's always like that, when you want to find it, it's always missing.

My sincere apologies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys???y spend more??i've an idea but i was no time 2 did it...cost??juz rm20+ onli la....n it's so easy...juz a silicone onli....ex 4 doors juz open the door skin n juz put on it...quite hard 2 explain...wen i done i'll upload pic~!haha~!every where also can even hood......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience