Z'thians subang college students reporting in!!!

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Good to hear tat. Hmm..but this thread since very silents...no ppl hand on it...

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hmm so is the driver of that pink BMW a zthian?taylors student i think....hehe.....very bright pink wooooo....everyday also c his/her car....wah jeslous jealous....hehehe

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Aiyo...ahwong ur business sudah success ke?..already rich edi ar?...now only got time chat at here...TT dead la. If want will arrange for it lor....Now Ketectec level also not same edi...is Rotary power 600hp car...hahaha

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
haha..wahhh..seriously ka?...
ah wong u percaya ka???
of cuz dun have la...
itu maz lou sendiri got a monster lagi mau kecoh kecoh said i have...
kanasai betul...
now he got monster malas mau layan us de...
now ppl driving a highly tuned S15......
if u dun believe, u ask RED or cody!!!

apa boleh buat, bapa kaya beli 1 kasih him
WAKAKAKA

CABUT~~~~

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hi Loosend Welcome...

Eh..Kevtec kanineh lu, i ask michael to call u out for yamcha and we got outting to go Putrajaya lepak and at Cyberjaya take Drifting video...and he said so hard to call u out...nabeh leh...Even cody i call him also come to my yamcha session.... chew...and the Redd ppl now in Situation girls edi i where got dare to invite him later kena samurai lor with clashing his time haha. No la..my car not monster yet, now wannabe jer... haha As well Just came back from Nice trip session now is bakuteh time 7am. hehe

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW released its first "unveiling" video of the upcoming 1-series M Coupe. It was earlier reported that the new M will be unveiled in December prior to its unveiling at the Detroit Auto Show in January, but considering the frequency of all the teaser video's, an unveiling in Paris at the end of September seems likely.

BMW first released a clip of the 1-Series M Coupe driving around the Ascari race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience