Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
bro,

most SE with BT engine are with either 101 or 111 dash.... no worries...
as for kulit ointu..modded???? its plug and play from JDm 4 doors!!!
I think he didn't mean that the door skins have to be modded to fit the doors, but more towards the door skins have to be modded to fit after fitting the AE1x1 2-door's dashboard. I know AE101 there's some mod needed or can't close the door at all, AE111, no ideas.

nnik

Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
I think he didn't mean that the door skins have to be modded to fit the doors, but more towards the door skins have to be modded to fit after fitting the AE1x1 2-door's dashboard. I know AE101 there's some mod needed or can't close the door at all, AE111, no ideas.
Its will depend on ur mechanic creativity acct. Coz found a few SE using ae111 dash without need to mod the skin....so jelousy coz my almost quater skin been removed.....look so handicap laa when door open,,,....:confused:

shamburke

Dec 9, 2003

yep...

no need to mod anything..just PnP...

mine AE101 to a SE body and AE111 to AE85 body:listen:

nnik

Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
long time didnt log in laaa...internet problem......but thanks to you guys..still supportin dis thread....
what new story

7Heaven

May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
yea la this thread already became boring, nowadays not much SE kaki kot!:confused:

story? i rather listen from u 1st la nnik! long time dint have ur news la, apa story now? how's ur ride?

nnik

Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
yea la this thread already became boring, nowadays not much SE kaki kot!:confused:

story? i rather listen from u 1st la nnik! long time dint have ur news la, apa story now? how's ur ride?
ye laa kar lok.....dono where SE kaki....just a few from us using 4agze has their own thread...tat's y here so bored...
me??? Dont have story laa kar lok...my buruk SE just like tat..oni parked at home n now im became mat rempit plak.....wanna save cost meh....dono la my se is OK or not....after 13hours struggle otw back to KL...i think wanna rest him laa....dont have enough money to repair....

Neverminde laaa.....let me start new 1....ur car did have e-manage rite???? how's the performance using tat piggyback??? any different kaa??? As i heard tat it just oni can save ur FC a bit....
Any part left??? Since i heard tat u wanna sell off ur beloved SE...heheheheh

yesterday my GF car windows was smashed on the driver side. item lost is some coins,cd player,cds.
happened in sg chua area(behind Venus) according to resident there ,few car in the area received the same fate