mods on Accord CF4

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
abg faisal, our interior deal still on kan????? agak2 bile le lu want to sell your 2nd wife????....hehehehe.....saje nak budget time and money.....

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
cat77,

if i sell the car then the deal might be on la... if the buyer wants the seats as well and willing to pay the price then i can not say no la..

apa pun i don't really feel like selling the car now. sayang :)

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
abg faisal, our interior deal still on kan????? agak2 bile le lu want to sell your 2nd wife????....hehehehe.....saje nak budget time and money.....
me also got one tulang rusuk,... in the care of papa

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
cat77,

if i sell the car then the deal might be on la... if the buyer wants the seats as well and willing to pay the price then i can not say no la..

eh,... sayang mestilah,...

anyway, i got myself an open-pod with K&N
dunno whther me and danny will use,... later see how. Coz danny's maroon car air-box bottom part already hancus.

abg faisal, danny supposed to partially pick-up items from u, but last minute x jadik.

busbar

Jan 21, 2008
thats why me and bertam said "okashi" means pelik....next week i balik kelate will tengok that seat
hello bulet and gang..
regarding that CL1 seat with wira bracket.. the condition quite new..
i saw it's early this year, price around 3k (that day la).. actually me also interested to put on my CF4.. but wira bracket.. potong stim..
FYI the shop owner used satria gti/r3.. maybe he modified to put on the gti.. and than misplace the ori CL1 bracket(me just assume la..)
the shop is area kubang Kerian, KB near my workplace...

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
cat77,

orait bro.....thanks for the confirmation......next year can start looking for interior......anyway gua did smsed the kelantan guy.....best price RM 3500 for the euro r recaros......guess increase 500 due to already found the original CL1 railing........

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hello bulet and gang..
i saw it's early this year, price around 3k (that day la).. actually me also interested to put on my CF4.. but wira bracket.. potong stim..
FYI the shop owner used satria gti/r3.. maybe he modified to put on the gti.. and than misplace the ori CL1 bracket(me just assume la..)
prev owner is japanese, use wira in japan,...???
coz seller say came on contena mahhhhh

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
i think mun lee still got the euro r seat la......later will ask my friend to check.....last 3 weeks saw few at munlee....but in their store la.....only special people can excess.....

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
bos......my fren got problem with his altezza. when he drive the car, suddenly car will off, then he start back...later engine will off again...gasoline still banyak.. who know why?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
i think mun lee still got the euro r seat la......later will ask my friend to check.....last 3 weeks saw few at munlee....but in their store la.....only special people can excess.....
How special is special ? Last time 1st time only went mun lee there, straight away a worker there lead me to the store liao...hehehee...

Anyone can help me nego the euro r kits ke ?????

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
me also got one tulang rusuk,... in the care of papa
tak paham

hello bulet and gang..
condition ok la eh? had told my worksyop to get that seat for me. dun know la if they do their work or not. that worksyop really lembab la..........

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fobs san, puasa ka????.....lain macam je sound.....hehehehe
heh!,... dah buka puasa masa lunchtime

bos......my fren got problem with his altezza. when he drive the car, suddenly car will off, then he start back...later engine will off again...gasoline still banyak.. who know why?
aikkks,... trade-in, buy CL7R

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dear Zerotohundredians!

I was wondering if the parts are even remotely exist. I know stock can do minor adjustments. I suddenly grow some sort of fond towards the looks of negative camber (not those extreme ones) but I think you know what I mean. I am very much aware of the cons and dangers of doing such thing. Just wanted to blow some cash for funzies. Any suggestion where I can get one done? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience