MR2 VVTi

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Hi Tai Kor Lum,

I was wondering if I can get the dash board parts off your. I need those air-cond vents lar... mine is almost non-workable already... hahaha... also the spoiler... hahaha... in fact, the whole car if can... hahaha... by the way, are you bringin in the car for road use or u gonna keep it only for track use... if u are gonna keep it for track use and having some problem bringing it in... apparently MAM can help u bring it in into Malaysia tax free for racing use only. I was speaking to a rally team owner whom brought in about 2 subaru's with MAM for race use.
hmm...thats intresting....wil see first....dunno yet...

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hmmm... really?? but issit newer condition ar... i was thinking coz this is probably a 1997 MR2... so the internal dash would be so much better lar... sum more not cut yet... therefore not exposed to the sun and rain....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yup...its not in the sun nor rain yet...
and guess what... project cancel...
so i will sell every thing off include the front and rear chassis...
wait for another month....will post picts when it arive me...

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
wah... wei wei wei... how much u wanna sell it first.. hahaha... dun cut it yet lar... maybe got ppl wanna buy the whole car leh... very wasted lar that car kena cut... i feel the pain... lol.... new chasis sum more... aiyo... If only i had the dough... sigh.. time to invest in 6/52 already.... and see if the MR2 and i are fated... lol

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
eh piggy, which vents are you after, i got a few interior items (but have to check)

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
duno how much to sell yet...have to figure out th market price..
sked if price not right, cincai open price sure kena fcuk kaw kaw...

btw, wonder if any one had done a 3.0 litre or a 3.4 litre conversion on MR2 SW20 in history...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
market value of this car should be higher than 245hp 3sgte halfcut....hahaha

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
market value of this car should be higher than 245hp 3sgte halfcut....hahaha
yeah....and also i found out that its so rare...
i heard (dunno how true) there's only one original unit in malaysia...
and few more converted unit...err.say like 3 or 4? not sure...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
the 1 unit in malaysia is also converted but not really complete........so far only 1 i guess

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
LOL price going up i guess hahaha...

But TEAMADVAN if I could just give u my 2 cents for the sake of the people who are interested. Your price will have to take into account of the turbo engines which most member would go for.. so price it fairly :-)

Personally I would love a powerful N/A but nothing beats a turbo for quick power up.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
the price gap of the turbo and this vvti is not too much ....
i wont take the advantage of "because its rare" and sell it sky high...
dun worry...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience