mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bonnet besi still in atan's shop... i dono where to put it if i gat it back la geng... most probably i need to wait for my house to be completed kot.
ok geng leader,...
bila mau carbon fibre project???

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
dono la geng... no inputs except frm u. well i have to agree that spending RM2k is not really prudent especially in times like these.

need to put on hold kot until got enuf participants to pijak duit

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Fairy taiko....

Any luck at MunLee store for my fender arches ???

This HK guy, said can't find any arches under HK$1000 woo.... he said the most half cut shop said if sell arches only, no one wants the fenders !

Hmm.... kind of moving also to get although still HK$1800 ~

Yes....my Mugen Grille arrived ! Hehehhe.....

Going POst office collect !~

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
dono la geng... no inputs except frm u. well i have to agree that spending RM2k is not really prudent especially in times like these.

need to put on hold kot until got enuf participants to pijak duit
aiyakkkkk,...

Fairy taiko....

Any luck at MunLee store for my fender arches ???

This HK guy, said can't find any arches under HK$1000 woo.... he said the most half cut shop said if sell arches only, no one wants the fenders !

Hmm.... kind of moving also to get although still HK$1800 ~

Yes....my Mugen Grille arrived ! Hehehhe.....

Going POst office collect !~
AFAIK, munlee pun tarak sell the arches separately,...
aishhh,... 1000rm for arches??? i think i can sell mine to u,... u really want?

sato... post some pix
yup mugen ori grille,...
got come with emblem???

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
So teasing. Went to Post office, the person in charge said the parcel is still with the postman and he is not back yet ! Have to come again tomolo !

Arrr......i'm really confused....postman said parcel too big to carry on the bike but how come the parcel is still with him ???? Weird !~

Yes the grille comes with Mugen emblem ( I think ) In the picture shown yes got emblem ga !

Dunno about the arches....have to wait for a cheaper one la....RM1000 for it is really out of my budget !~

This guy actually doing like parts agent as his part time job ! Maybe he wanna earn abit ler....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Aiks, sudah ada elektrik ke?
letrik??? pening,...

anyway,... this is accord uk/europe,... accord chassis CH same as Accord Type-R,...

f20b triptronic.
another silver one exists in m'sia,... so total two units,... estimate x5, so m'sia got ten units,... japan tarak ini kreta,... so if bumper /lampu pecah, pintu terpotong into two,... then can kacuk mengacuk with cf/cl, hammer hammer, burn bakar, ketuk mengetuk, sambong menyambong,... etc.

thanx to bien for explanation,... bien mau beli or not???

bulet, go buy the cf hud in e-kereta,... then we can project trunk pulok,...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Extractor?. Can ask 5efte.

BTW, the accord Us psec tu should be usign F20B or H23A , think (judging from the gear panelling)
5efte's extractor standard one?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
5efte's extractor standard one?
bulet, tak cukop power kah?

where else hv u went for moon honey

calling calling matki,... matki tolong buy one mugen extractor for bulet,.. tq tq,...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bulet, tak cukop power kah?

where else hv u went for moon honey

calling calling matki,... matki tolong buy one mugen extractor for bulet,.. tq tq,...
Juz the extractor not enough la....should be all the way Mugen till the muffler...

Hehhee...that baru shiok !~

Today went to my electrician mechanic to complaint about the steering lock abit while turning....he talks lot of philosophy...wua...i also dun understand !~

Have to leave the car there for him to check....when i'm free...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what are the price of lancer gt for year 07-09?i love that car so badly but to afford a new one is tak mampu lor...is it possible for someone like me to afford that car
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience