mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Ohh....the arches u saw....it's Mugen version la....becoz the small arches need to be attached to the side skirt ! Of course...it has be to Mugen side skirts to fit in !

And that one cost HK$2800 if not mistaken....

Hmm....i still prefer original la....fibre.....err....no confident...hehee...

Carbon fibre arches ??? That's will be the 1st in the world...hehehee...

This hk guy said his fren do ship auto parts to Malaysia....i wonder which half cut shop it arrived to....have to ask him !~
so how are u going to buy the arches if u dun buy the whole kit???
mugen kit,... abt 1.5k,... can buy mahhhh,... buy buy buy,...

fender arch,... fiber or paper or concrete or steel,... all also can,...
only the front lip need to be durable and tahan lasak material,...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
i tend to agree with fobs on the fibre vs PP thingy. front lip suffer the worst fate since it has to deal with small stones, scrapes, etc more than any other add-ons. fender arches won't suffer as long as you don't indulge in motorcyclist-sweeping manoeuvres or power sliding to oblivion.

well in a way getting the ori items will grant you the bragging rights la hehe...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
so how are u going to buy the arches if u dun buy the whole kit???
mugen kit,... abt 1.5k,... can buy mahhhh,... buy buy buy,...

fender arch,... fiber or paper or concrete or steel,... all also can,...
only the front lip need to be durable and tahan lasak material,...
Mugen Kit for 1.5k ??? In ur dream la...... what i'm saying is juz the Mugen Fender Arches....for 1.5k ~!! If you can't find the whole Mugen bodykits for CF4.....how to fit the Mugen fender arches ??? I think tarak ngam !~

Mun Lee website upgrading ke...the shop cannot get access to !

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i am getting confused,...
which is which??? i tot u said hkd2800 for mugen kits??

urrrps,...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
i am getting confused,...
which is which??? i tot u said hkd2800 for mugen kits??

urrrps,...
Ok....the HKD2800 is for Mugen fender arches only !~ Comprises of 8 pieces ~

NOT the Mugen Full bodykit !

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
tc can be painted,... it is ori +45,... skimmed 3mm to +48,...
if u want, offer me a price,... u can go respray it any color u want,... anyway mine pearl white is not ori color,...

actually, the tc looks better on my white car,... this work rim ah,... make my white car look damn ganas,... with cf hood,... hhuhuhuhuuuu my wife drive somemore,...

work is +50, chun chun use broad tires also wont touch,... 215 tyre lah,... if 235 i dunno,...
tc wanna sell to me??? hehehe

stuff you'll need:
1. upgraded suspension
2. front grippy tires
3. upgraded rear bushings...
4. aeroparts that gives downforce...

then train weight transfer...
that's what i'm doing la...
used to do drift at the mrr2 sri ukay underbrige big uturn.. good situation for inducing drift.. hahaha
ehhh sory braders.. i was berada di luar kawasan liputan.. havoc tt ?? of kos u are all invited.. we are one big accord family kan ?? sory i didnt announce the tt details here.. (i did extend the invitation thru sms to faisal, bertam boy & bulet though)..would certainly do so for future tt's.. we had a great time the other day... 14 cars all in including two 2008 model (jeles gua!).. wish u guys were there too... let's buang yg keruh ambil yg jernih if ever there were any ill feelings among us... CF4 braders rock!!
:wavey: :itsme: :biggrin:

for oree, go mun lee,...
bro sato, u want.. i'm going mun lee tomolo.. if they got i call u ah..:biggrin:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fairy,... u got emotion kai liao,... still want tc for wat???

eh,... mun lee? ur car go there kena planting jagong ah??

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro sato, u want.. i'm going mun lee tomolo.. if they got i call u ah..:biggrin:
If they got, then u call me lor...hehehe...thanks mate !~

Juz collected my car.....serviced !~ Cost RM8 only ! Hahhaa....i provide lub and filter.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
nowadays... stock CF4 front seats only how much ah? i want to put them in the sawi la. sawi's stock front seats are really2 making my back ache la. i saw a wira back in my kampung with CF4 seats... i guess they can fit a sawi too

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
nowadays... stock CF4 front seats only how much ah? i want to put them in the sawi la. sawi's stock front seats are really2 making my back ache la. i saw a wira back in my kampung with CF4 seats... i guess they can fit a sawi too
should be cheap,... go munlee get, coz i think they also potong a few SiR/SiR-T,...

or else, u masuk the cheap bucket seats lar,... lekalo standard,...

bro faisal,... ur besi bonnet already bawak balik to storage or not? seems that very susah to bring,... anyway, if u do, can bring mine also go storage at ur place,... mine is in munlee still. Juz keep as spare, mana tau, anyone wanna pakai later,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
what the heck! V-power is now 3.15/liter?!

but semalam i taruh one full tank,... juz to mentally think that i'll lenjan the Vpower and flush flush a bit the entire car system,...

my needle almost touching the lowest thick line, but pump masuk 48.21 liters only,...

my snow white FC acting weird since it retire from bringing me to and from work,... but ystd my colleague was on MC, so i brought snow white to work,... park near my office also lotsa people stare and go near to look at it,... the seven dwarfs must be real proud,...

on the way back, makan one c200 kompressor,... on the hiway,...
2gear gear vtec, 3rd gear shift also maintain vtec (coz mine changeover at 4.8k),... boom 4th gear power like 55yr old retiree,... bleeekkkkk!!! was on auto all the time,...

i think this snow white lag of torque,...
haiyah!!!

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
bonnet besi still in atan's shop... i dono where to put it if i gat it back la geng... most probably i need to wait for my house to be completed kot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Search the forum awhile but no thread bout Q8. Guys, may I know where to get Q8 lubricant? Prefer Ampang/KL area. How much for a semi-syn 4 litre? Thanx in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience