BR clutch

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
after using for a year.... you can only see 50% clutch been use only..others didn`t even touche the flywheel and clutch cover of BR clutch
it happen when i found out ...my RPM goes Up..my car aint moving.

Last edited:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
bro,what clutch u trying to use now?
pity with u bro..
wise community here:)
cheers

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
lol.......sori for u , u know y its will happen like this because when ur mech nut the screw the bolt nut he didnt know how much is the pound to nut the clutch cover screw so it became not balance

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
lol.......sori for u , u know y its will happen like this because when ur mech nut the screw the bolt nut he didnt know how much is the pound to nut the clutch cover screw so it became not balance

can`t get you try to explain....

but the BR clutch is came from one set flywheel ,clutch cover, clutch pad and nut...or srew..
mind explain:confused:

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
std clutch is kind da like that...i use custom made pressure plate & custom clucth racing plate...no prob.....

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
actuallyi just showing the biting area..coz it only use up the inner part of the clutch plate,,but the outside part does not not really touch...therefor in my GRA racing i have difficultty only doing pick up...coz clutch split untill my RPm shoot up but car still in stationary...even i start from 4k rpm. so i still thinking what cause of it....

look at he darker area...

uneven surface..only use inner part but outer stil have alot....

Last edited:

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
can`t get you try to explain....

but the BR clutch is came from one set flywheel ,clutch cover, clutch pad and nut...or srew..
mind explain:confused:
:smokin: ....sorry because my english is not that very good .....i just wanna explaine to u that all it's depend how is your forman skill go to install the clutch .

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
:smokin: ....sorry because my english is not that very good .....i just wanna explaine to u that all it's depend how is your forman skill go to install the clutch .
oh i see....nop..my mech using alignment tool to install..the problem is the durable of the clutch pad..only..hahaha

Last edited:

Gallop

May 30, 2006
yeah bro..,me 2 got the same experience using this BR Clutch.
Uneven grip to the flywheel although the clutch still got 60% more

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
oh i see....nop..my mech using alignment tool to install..the problem is the durable of the clutch pad..only..hahaha
oh ......then i think is your luck is not good . u know sometimes we buy thing also need some percentage of luck .......also hehehe then just change and other set i also can't help u hehehe

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
actuallyi just showing the biting area..coz it only use up the inner part of the clutch plate,,but the outside part does not not really touch...therefor in my GRA racing i have difficultty only doing pick up...coz clutch split untill my RPm shoot up but car still in stationary...even i start from 4k rpm. so i still thinking what cause of it....

look at he darker area...

uneven surface..only use inner part but outer stil have alot....

i guess there is some flaw when they skim the flywheel.... brclutch flywheel are skimmed to 10kgs... hence, my guess would be the flywheel were unevenly skimmed... or jz skimmed off the outer diameter of the flywheel...

EK9wanabe

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
friend of mine oso got problem using this kind of clucth in b16A...barai habis....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience