apala
buy beer better
hahahahahhaa

so who's goin on the 10th feb?

7Heaven

May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
ui clement long time no see u already wo, since u moved to honda family, seldom see u appear in toyota family already hehehe....
how's ur ride now?
u going meh 10th feb?

Mar 8, 2004
1339, akuma, haltech, can i join u on 10 Feb? long time dint have fun in a group ady,....hahahaha
akina champion

we go there buy beer and watch only! haha so u side bet who? 10th feb my car cannot come out lah! tow truck workshop all close woh! unless your side there can take 1 car out for me lah!

akuma confirm or not match? we are waiting wei!

i buy the cockroach crx! who is buying the other 2?

subcon

Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
SEPANG 5 - LAPS BATTLE

akuma vs hattech-v vs lighteningfield..

the bets open now!!!

me will be acting AS SAFETY CAR :biggrin:

akinateo

Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur

U need a car? hehe take the Pennzoil Yellow Black Ek wan or not? i will be testing the white Ek ... as usual lor...u kautim the tow truck and entry and meanwhile ur workshop havent close...go get some tyres.before CNY...i talk with bob..

we make a 5 cars 5 laps super sprint race....hehhee....let's make it happen....

Mar 8, 2004
wah this is getting interesting! akuma vs lightning vs eater vs hattech vs akina.

i still wanna drink beer and see the action with unker and clement! hehheh

akina u confirm or not? if confirm i go workshop take tyres! then can layan a little! i dun wanna battle u lah! cannot smell your smoke!

i think i wanna change my bet to akina then! heheheh

akinateo

Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur

no lare... joking oni.... car not ready to battle...hahaha..

me also going as a spectator nia....

bob is also closing to celebrate CNY....muahaaha..

Mar 8, 2004

no lare... joking oni.... car not ready to battle...hahaha..

me also going as a spectator nia....

bob is also closing to celebrate CNY....muahaaha..
cilaka u! i ask my mech to bring the tyres down already! make me happy only nvm lah we go there cheer for the cockroach lah!

so akuma on already ah! dun let us down ok!

simonchangwaimun

Nov 21, 2003
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
waaaa...
sounds tempting,but i shall not go and make traffic jam
apologies for those who i block last round...slow car is like that wan ler...

KillerB

Nov 20, 2003
.....i still wanna drink beer and see the action with unker and clement! hehheh
1339, Eh, enlighten me... Is there game between wira putih and civic kuning?? :biggrin: White vs. Yellow? Which karer will win :hmmmm: ?

Another battle of the street (and i stress.. street) car vs. track car. This wan never before seen even on best motoringu! :adore: Startohhhhhh!

Got so many games on track on 10 Feb. I'd rather watch this than drags that lasts shorter than i can finish my beer in 1 go! :burnout:

KillerB

Nov 20, 2003
waaaa...
sounds tempting,but i shall not go and make traffic jam
apologies for those who i block last round...slow car is like that wan ler...
Dude, why shud u apologize? U paid RM200 to enjoy yourself. Just drive and maintain your own line and don't do abrupt line changes, and faster cars will find their way around your car. But perhaps you can enjoy the track more with a faster car.

hattech-v

Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
hattech-v & meor,
ok...come on...u 2 can tag team 2 block me or push me off d track or watever..i'll gif u guys 5s head start,enuff?ehehhehehe...mak oi.sombongyer aku!=)

eater_eg6,
yeah right...u n ur excuses...ahahhahahah

7Heaven,
i only realise d full blue SEG but not a blue SE....so,those white LEs r not d same yellow Ipoh plate LEs last time eh?hehehehe...
n wats d THAT fella?still making trouble meh?
no handicap please... but if u request it i can consider la... kekekeke... :biggrin:

hattech-v

Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
7Heaven,
2 b honest,i've yet 2 time myself ard sepang.......anyway,w d condition last sunday,der's no way can do a proper fast lap n time it also ler....so many cars...wat abt u?

hattech-v,
wooowweee.....my new track sifu saw dis posting n he msg me dis,"go ahead,accept any1 who challenges u 2 go track in sepang.i'll gif u racing tips"...hehehehe..habis ler u all.....
good... now u got 7 days to practice... u can use karak highway for ur practise session.,... do it at ur own risk.... kekekkeke...

and btw u also got 7 days to reduce 7kg... 1kg per day... or later dont use weight as ur excuse when u kena tinggal 1 lap behind... kekekeke...

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...