Sepang Track Day

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
yeah me also interested...novice group count me in...
by the way...where can we keep track of the events to be held soon?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Thank you zero to hundred for the great photo wt me and the 350Z. Would be great if you could post in this forum, possible open track days in Sepang.
I heard there is an open day on the 10/02/2008. Any news on this, the bikes are in the morning session, I dont know whether the afternoon session is open to coinars. But in the last track session, the traffic was horrendous. Ie 7 cars going for a particular apex. I back out naturally as wt the CNY holidays any damage to your vehicle can only be repaired after the CNY.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
sorry for all of u guys [in sepang] for causing "major" traffic jam...
-blue savvy with lotsa sticker

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
thanks 4 the pictures. looks great but y no skyline GTR running at all? :mad: btw y the lambo wasnt in track action at all? :biggrin:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
the lambo too sayang to go out...by the way..anyone going to sepang today at 10 feb???i`m not too sure if there is anyone going there...

SpEeDaDdicT

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
Two thumbs up to you bro Tom's....cool shoot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of those free saturdays without appointment. So decided to conduct a mini experiment.

2 abrasive type polish (Optimum Hyper Polish and Meguiars M205) and 1 chemical based watermark remover (Osren Stain X - professional range) were used. Let the pictures talk.

Common for all cars. The rear windscreen is rich in watermarks. This one has plenty distributed out evenly.

Close...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience